Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
realistic signings 14:08 - Dec 29 with 2434 viewsSwanLuke

Let's be honest deep down we all know we are going to get an unknown fringe striker from la liga etc. It's the way we work.
realistic signings on 14:14 - Dec 29 with 2409 viewsLoyal

Shane Long and Nelson - job done, investment 7 mill for the two.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

realistic signings on 14:19 - Dec 29 with 2386 viewsdobjack2

realistic signings on 14:14 - Dec 29 by Loyal

Pre-season maybe but not in this window - one place you tend not to get January sales is footballers
realistic signings on 15:39 - Dec 29 with 2286 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Patrick Bamford would be a good option

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

realistic signings on 15:44 - Dec 29 with 2268 viewsblaine_scfc

realistic signings on 14:14 - Dec 29 by Loyal

I was absolutely slated on here for mentioning Shane Long, would walk into our side. Should have gone for him when Bony was here last season instead of Gomis, more of a transfer fee but not as hefty wages I would imagine.
realistic signings on 15:45 - Dec 29 with 2257 viewsLoyal

realistic signings on 14:19 - Dec 29 by dobjack2

Pre-season maybe but not in this window - one place you tend not to get January sales is footballers

I can't see Southampton turning down 4 mill for Long.
Nelson is on loan, if he is clever he will have an agreement to be sold to any club in the window.

We really fckd up with him big time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

realistic signings on 15:49 - Dec 29 with 2227 viewsJoe_bradshaw

realistic signings on 15:45 - Dec 29 by Loyal

Nelson is on loan, if he is clever he will have an agreement to be sold to any club in the window.

I'd be happy with Long but would be surprised if they are prepared to let him go. He's started their last two games and they could get bids for Mane in January.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

realistic signings on 15:58 - Dec 29 with 2183 viewsdobjack2

Hull signed Long from west brom for £7 million, Southampton paid £12 million for him in August last year and he is currently in their team and scoring.

Whilst the thought of signing him isn't bad, I think that you are massively undervaluing the player especially for the January window and that they probably wouldn't sell even if we put a 1 in front of the 4.

Nelson was better than Eder but is not a player I would be confident would keep us up.
realistic signings on 15:58 - Dec 29 with 2177 viewspremierjack

Shane long would be quality here! I think we have missed the boat on that one tho, he's hardly played until the last few games because pelle is out but typical that he's starting and scoring for them now. He would cost double the 4mil that's been mentioned
Login to get fewer ads

realistic signings on 16:02 - Dec 29 with 2155 viewsThornburyswan

Townsend & one of Remy or Bamford - preferably Remy - both on loan with the incentive of regular football & a shot at getting into their respective Euro 2016 teams ( not relevant for Bamford but if he can channel that frustration he might be very motivated)
realistic signings on 16:05 - Dec 29 with 2143 viewspremierjack

realistic signings on 16:02 - Dec 29 by Thornburyswan

Townsend & one of Remy or Bamford - preferably Remy - both on loan with the incentive of regular football & a shot at getting into their respective Euro 2016 teams ( not relevant for Bamford but if he can channel that frustration he might be very motivated)

I have seen absolutely nothing in Bamford to want him here, it may work out but I think to rest our PL survival on him would be crazy.
realistic signings on 16:07 - Dec 29 with 2132 viewsABERSWAN

Southampton payed 12 million for long,only 18 months ago,so no way will they accept a 4 million bid from us. Watching soccer special yesterday,and Charlie Nicholas was saying,he thinks Stephen naysmith of Everton will be sent out on loan in January. Apparently he wants more game time. A player who always gives 100% and can score goals.
realistic signings on 16:12 - Dec 29 with 2106 viewsTheKirkyLife

Long - He's in his side and scoring, missed the boat.
Oliveira - Happy at Nottingham. I can see us perhaps going back for him in Summer
Bamford - Championship level player, not Premier League.

For me, I think Steven Naismith would be such a solid signing. Ferociously committed to chasing down balls and attacking none stop. AND, much like Ayew, can play across the entire front. If the new manager was smart he'd see what rotating systems such as Stoke's are doing to defences.

Naismith, Ayew and Barrow/Routledge upfront rotating would not be a bad thing at all.

We have more chance than getting Remy on loan as well but we truly need a new 'star' signing. I'm not sure where they will come from.
realistic signings on 20:23 - Dec 29 with 1892 viewsporschejack

Andre Grey from Burnley .
realistic signings on 20:51 - Dec 29 with 1831 viewsdobjack2

realistic signings on 20:23 - Dec 29 by porschejack

Andre Grey from Burnley .

They paid £9 million for him.
realistic signings on 20:54 - Dec 29 with 1827 viewsporschejack

realistic signings on 20:51 - Dec 29 by dobjack2

They paid £9 million for him.

They got what they paid for then . Top scorer in the Championship with 15 so far .
realistic signings on 21:01 - Dec 29 with 1792 viewsmonmouth

Here's some realism for everyone. Leicester's starting eleven cost £17m in total.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

realistic signings on 21:14 - Dec 29 with 1757 viewsdobjack2

realistic signings on 20:54 - Dec 29 by porschejack

They got what they paid for then . Top scorer in the Championship with 15 so far .

Absolutely but not a realistic signing for us in January
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024