Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years 19:06 - Jan 3 with 4456 viewsNeath_Jack

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:07 - Jan 3 with 2727 viewsNeath_Jack

Some massive names missing from the list, but could only pick 9. I changed the list loads of times, but can't please everyone so if your player aint there, AN.Other is your box.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:09 - Jan 3 with 2706 views3swan

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:07 - Jan 3 by Neath_Jack

Some massive names missing from the list, but could only pick 9. I changed the list loads of times, but can't please everyone so if your player aint there, AN.Other is your box.

Each has merit along with A.N. Other, but for me it has to be Leon, as an integral part of what was the Swansea Way
Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:10 - Jan 3 with 2687 viewsHighjack

I was never lucky enough to see A.N.Other play. He sounds more like a cricketer anyway, so I voted for LEON.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:12 - Jan 3 with 2676 views3swan

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:10 - Jan 3 by Highjack

I was never lucky enough to see A.N.Other play. He sounds more like a cricketer anyway, so I voted for LEON.

I think he came from Scotland along with Trialist
Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:15 - Jan 3 with 2651 viewsHighjack

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:12 - Jan 3 by 3swan

I think he came from Scotland along with Trialist

That A.Trialist was a fine striker. Always banging them in in the scottish lower leagues.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:16 - Jan 3 with 2632 viewspencoedjack

Ash for me but a tough descion
Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:17 - Jan 3 with 2623 viewsRancid

Martinez.He changed everything and it was his model that we're still trying to be all these years later.He then turned into a c**t of course but he had built something already here before bolting it to Wigan ffs.
Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:21 - Jan 3 with 2597 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Martinez for his contribution both on and off the pitch.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:53 - Jan 3 with 2530 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:21 - Jan 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Martinez for his contribution both on and off the pitch.

Beat me to it.

Poll: Tory leader

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:55 - Jan 3 with 2520 viewsAl_Bundy

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:53 - Jan 3 by exiledclaseboy

Beat me to it.

Jason Smith for me.
Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:07 - Jan 3 with 2485 viewsmarchamjack

Luke Moore...massively under-rated by many on here

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:09 - Jan 3 with 2476 viewsDyfnant

Rodgers

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:11 - Jan 3 with 2468 viewsshandyjack

Went with heart over head and picked Trundle, who was worth the entrance fee alone when I was growing up. True box office

Poll: Expectation for the season

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:18 - Jan 3 with 2445 viewsLoyal

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:15 - Jan 3 by Highjack

That A.Trialist was a fine striker. Always banging them in in the scottish lower leagues.

Fck off - OG was the best we ever had, especially last season.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:20 - Jan 3 with 2436 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:07 - Jan 3 by marchamjack

Luke Moore...massively under-rated by many on here

Don't forget Routledge as well

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:21 - Jan 3 with 2432 viewsLoyal

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:17 - Jan 3 by Rancid

Martinez.He changed everything and it was his model that we're still trying to be all these years later.He then turned into a c**t of course but he had built something already here before bolting it to Wigan ffs.

We 'officially' took 5,200 to Wigan for that game in the cup 5 yrs back - And on a midweek night !
And most were there just to swear at him.
Now that's the 'Swansea way' ......

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:25 - Jan 3 with 2418 viewsjack247

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:17 - Jan 3 by Rancid

If he hadn't come in as a player, along with Leon and Tatey, I think we would have gone down that season. Probably the catalyst for keeping us up. What he did as a manager here was remarkable.

As you say, still turned into a cant though.
Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:27 - Jan 3 with 2405 viewsItchySphincter

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 19:07 - Jan 3 by Neath_Jack

Good choices.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:28 - Jan 3 with 2400 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:21 - Jan 3 by Loyal

We 'officially' took 5,200 to Wigan for that game in the cup 5 yrs back - And on a midweek night !
And most were there just to swear at him.
Now that's the 'Swansea way' ......

No finer tribute could we have given him..............................
So glad I stayed home

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:31 - Jan 3 with 2376 viewsItchySphincter

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:27 - Jan 3 by ItchySphincter

Good choices.

I've been thinking about this - define best?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:33 - Jan 3 with 2370 viewsGlyn1

Michu by a mile. I can't believe you preferred Scott Sinclair over him.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:39 - Jan 3 with 2338 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:33 - Jan 3 by Glyn1

He has to be up there. Cost next to nothing and gave us some unforgettable memories.

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:41 - Jan 3 with 2325 viewsThornburyswan

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:33 - Jan 3 by Glyn1

This - purely on impact at the highest level.
Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:46 - Jan 3 with 2311 viewsStarsky

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:11 - Jan 3 by shandyjack

Went with heart over head and picked Trundle, who was worth the entrance fee alone when I was growing up. True box office

I've gone for a Trundle too.
Gave us 80 goals in 4 seasons and helped win us a cup at the Millenium Stadium.
Cost fack all then sold him for a £million which then funded our continued advance up the leagues.
We even borrowed him back too, lol

It's just the internet, init.

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:47 - Jan 3 with 2306 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who Has Been Our Best (upto you to define) Signing The Past 25 Years on 20:41 - Jan 3 by Thornburyswan

This - purely on impact at the highest level.

Especially when the stories came out about other clubs not wanting to take a chance on him. Did his stuff against the best of them. Oh, and QPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024