Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He,'s one of our own He's one of our own ! 20:06 - Jan 7 with 2609 viewsdonkonky

Alan Curtis he's one of own!! Something tells me this is all gonna turn out well. Good luck Curt show em what a true jack legend can do !!!👍🏻
He,'s one of our own He's one of our own ! on 20:09 - Jan 7 with 2563 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Good Luck Sir Alan

true gent &SCFC legend

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

He,'s one of our own He's one of our own ! on 20:16 - Jan 7 with 2523 viewsjacabertawe

Keep us up and it must be "The Alan Curtis Stand".

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

He,'s one of our own He's one of our own ! on 21:22 - Jan 7 with 2316 viewsawayjack

Just watched Curts goal against leeds 81 - had a few Leeds supporting mates back then so one of my all time top games at the vetch. What a player and (ignoring his time up the road )100% Jack. What would we give for a Curt/Robbie/Latchford set up for the rest of the season !
He,'s one of our own He's one of our own ! on 21:34 - Jan 7 with 2265 viewsdonkonky

Yep ...it's going to make it that much sweeter when we retain premier league football for next season..led by one of our own !!!
He,'s one of our own He's one of our own ! on 01:34 - Jan 8 with 2029 viewsRogerstone

Didn't people say that about monk?

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

He,'s one of our own He's one of our own ! on 01:34 - Jan 8 with 2024 viewsRogerstone

Heard this b4. Didn't people say that about monk?

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

He,'s one of our own He's one of our own ! on 01:49 - Jan 8 with 1995 viewsLoyal

He,'s one of our own He's one of our own ! on 01:34 - Jan 8 by Rogerstone

Heard this b4. Didn't people say that about monk?

Not twice they didn't 😂

There were lots of things that made Monk, not one of our own.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

He,'s one of our own He's one of our own ! on 07:04 - Jan 8 with 1906 viewsbazzool

The way we ve been lately with lack of fire power i bet he feels like saying f##k this, im putting my boots on !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024