Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone hadn't already seen it.. 13:12 - Jan 11 with 2429 viewsJack_Kass

Sums up everything that is wrong at the moment. Get him the fook out.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 13:12]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 13:26 - Jan 11 with 2329 viewsJack_Kass

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jonjo-shelvey-furious-row-swansea-71

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 13:29 - Jan 11 with 2301 viewsBanosswan

Mail reporting Newcastle for 12m.

Seems like the press are playing player lotto again.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 13:30 - Jan 11 with 2291 viewsmonmouth

Montero and whoever the other guy is at the end strolling back aren't looking too bothered either mind. Lets be kind and say they're waiting to break. Shelvey is just ridiculous.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 13:43 - Jan 11 with 2170 viewsfbreath

That clip is so sad on so many levels.

I hope it gets posted on lots of Newci message boards if he does sign for them, it will cheer them up no end.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 15:10 - Jan 11 with 1905 viewsmax936

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 13:43 - Jan 11 by fbreath

That clip is so sad on so many levels.

I hope it gets posted on lots of Newci message boards if he does sign for them, it will cheer them up no end.

Not before they hand over the 12million to us though, although I'm notsure I'm fussed on selling a player to a rival, even though he's been a tw@t here lately.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 15:17 - Jan 11 with 1838 viewsdobjack2

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 15:10 - Jan 11 by max936

Not before they hand over the 12million to us though, although I'm notsure I'm fussed on selling a player to a rival, even though he's been a tw@t here lately.

He apoears to be playing to force a transfer not for the club. If that is the case the club have 2 options;

Banish him to the fringes where he will become even more difficult

Get him on the next stage out of town, especially if we need the money to invest in s quality player or players.

Neither is an ideal scenario especially when a relegation rival is interested and you know that he will bust a gut for them to try and get back into the Engkand reckoning.
If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 15:30 - Jan 11 with 1787 viewslondonlisa2001

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 13:30 - Jan 11 by monmouth

Montero and whoever the other guy is at the end strolling back aren't looking too bothered either mind. Lets be kind and say they're waiting to break. Shelvey is just ridiculous.

Montero's workrate, and ability also leaves a LOT to be desired. Luckily for him, he avoids being as bad as some of the others, but if I was honest, I'd get shot of him as well as JJS and Gomis. Not good enough - 1 game in every 10 is not what we need right now.
If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 15:30 - Jan 11 with 1785 viewsWingstandwood

That video is 'eye-of-the-tiger' stuff to get you mega-angry/worked-up to go straight into the gym and do a 'demolishing' workout! In fact after 2 weeks of watching that I reckon I'll be doing wrist curls 4 sets of 15 reps with two forklift trucks welded to each side of an Olympic bar!
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 15:31]

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 15:33 - Jan 11 with 1753 viewsHighjack

There was one in the first half as well where some league two journeyman jogged past him slowly with the ball without resistance.

He should be absolutely dominating the match against these people if he wants to play for England.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 10:28 - Jan 12 with 1417 viewsvetchonian

Just before this Curt was heard to shout......"for F***s sake John Jo pull your socks up"

Jonjo took this literally

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 10:30 - Jan 12 with 1381 viewsJackFish

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 15:33 - Jan 11 by Highjack

There was one in the first half as well where some league two journeyman jogged past him slowly with the ball without resistance.

He should be absolutely dominating the match against these people if he wants to play for England.

Exactly. If he wants to be a starting central midfielder for England he should have been running rings around Oxford, but their midfield managed to look better than ours on Sunday.
If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 12:15 - Jan 12 with 1216 viewsDewi1jack

Wonder if the true Geordie has seen that vid yet?
Shelvey tries his sh1te up there and he'll understand what being crucified is all about.

Possibly literally

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 12:28 - Jan 12 with 1083 viewsBanosswan

If anyone hadn't already seen it.. on 15:30 - Jan 11 by Wingstandwood

That video is 'eye-of-the-tiger' stuff to get you mega-angry/worked-up to go straight into the gym and do a 'demolishing' workout! In fact after 2 weeks of watching that I reckon I'll be doing wrist curls 4 sets of 15 reps with two forklift trucks welded to each side of an Olympic bar!
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 15:31]

Wrist curls!😲

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024