Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle 14:23 - Jan 12 with 3290 viewsJackanapes

I'd heard hes up there and am just looking to confirm this for my own peace of mind.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 14:25 - Jan 12 with 3282 viewslancasterswan

Video of him arriving at a private hospital in Newcastle for medical on Sky news.
Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 14:28 - Jan 12 with 3260 viewsfbreath

One of the tests for the medical is the pulling up your socks test. I saw him practicing it on Sunday

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 14:33 - Jan 12 with 3218 viewsscanca

Oh I hope there's nothing too demanding in the tests. As long as it's confined to taking a throw in and deliberately giving it to the opposition or standing still while opponent runs past you he should do fine.
Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 14:34 - Jan 12 with 3207 viewslancasterswan

Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 14:28 - Jan 12 by fbreath

One of the tests for the medical is the pulling up your socks test. I saw him practicing it on Sunday

Excellent :-) ... as long as they only put wires on his neck he'll be fine. Anything on the head and they'll find nothing.
Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 14:46 - Jan 12 with 3150 viewsDewi1jack

Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 14:28 - Jan 12 by fbreath

Yep.
Shows he has a sense of balance and is capable of standing unaided.

C'mon Mr Cashley. Give us the cheque and he's yours as soon as it clears

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 14:50 - Jan 12 with 3139 viewsHighjack

Ive just heard the deal is off after he's offered a trainee nurse a fight in the hospital car park.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 15:10 - Jan 12 with 3064 viewsfbreath

Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 14:50 - Jan 12 by Highjack

Ive just heard the deal is off after he's offered a trainee nurse a fight in the hospital car park.

It was a mistake, she said come on shelvey pants up (in a strong geordie accent) he thought she said punch up

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 15:18 - Jan 12 with 3027 viewsairedale

The Shields gazette have just proudly published the first picture of Jonjo at Newcastle. Although why he is wearing his full Swansea kit is beyond me. (Doh)
Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 15:20 - Jan 12 with 3011 viewssammylee3

Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 15:18 - Jan 12 by airedale

The Shields gazette have just proudly published the first picture of Jonjo at Newcastle. Although why he is wearing his full Swansea kit is beyond me. (Doh)

Leave my boy alone
Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 15:28 - Jan 12 with 2968 viewsHighjack

Oh god he's just head butted a Henry Hoover because it was looking at him funny.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 17:06 - Jan 12 with 2856 viewsNeiltheTaylor

He gone for a scan to check for a brain, guts and a spine.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Does anyone know if anyone has a photo of shelvey in Newcastle on 17:09 - Jan 12 with 2825 viewsClinton

Can we please have a picture of him in a stripy shirt, I'm getting nervous.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024