Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Montero tonight... 23:44 - Jan 13 with 4401 viewsmidswan

next one out ?
No Montero tonight... on 23:45 - Jan 13 with 4381 viewsforkbeard

As much as I like him, he has been terrible lately and this Keita we're being linked with might be a potential replacement so you never know.
No Montero tonight... on 23:45 - Jan 13 with 4379 viewsnantywatcher

Hopefully!
No Montero tonight... on 23:46 - Jan 13 with 4361 viewsLeonisGod

He hasn't featured for a while, so not unexpected. Ayew mire likely to go imo
No Montero tonight... on 23:48 - Jan 13 with 4324 viewsAngelRangelQS

Clearly unrated by curt
No Montero tonight... on 23:53 - Jan 13 with 4261 viewsDarran

When someone mentioned on here earlier today that Watford are in for him for £11million my first thought was I'd wheel him up on my lap.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

No Montero tonight... on 23:55 - Jan 13 with 4226 viewslovejuicejack

No Montero tonight... on 23:53 - Jan 13 by Darran

When someone mentioned on here earlier today that Watford are in for him for £11million my first thought was I'd wheel him up on my lap.

No Montero tonight... on 23:57 - Jan 13 with 4205 viewsBLAZE

Hes a one (albeit very good) trick pony and now teams have sussed that out they just mark him out of the game. If he could vary his play a little he'd keep them on their toes a bit but he doesn't seem capable of it
No Montero tonight... on 23:59 - Jan 13 with 4158 viewsawayjack

Yup £11m is a great price, as was £12m for Shelvey and rumoured £7m for Gomis. Until we go to buy players and find the market is inflated this year, so will we pay the inflated price for the quality we need or bring in cheaper options?
Login to get fewer ads

No Montero tonight... on 00:00 - Jan 14 with 4137 viewsSwanzay

No Montero tonight... on 23:53 - Jan 13 by Darran

Id push you both where ever, hes a one trick pony and a great sign of why no BIG clubs came in for him, why the feck is he so obsessed with the touch line?

Has he never heard of a scissors? IN
No Montero tonight... on 00:05 - Jan 14 with 4088 viewsDarran

No Montero tonight... on 00:00 - Jan 14 by Swanzay

Id push you both where ever, hes a one trick pony and a great sign of why no BIG clubs came in for him, why the feck is he so obsessed with the touch line?

Has he never heard of a scissors? IN

Heard of a what?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

No Montero tonight... on 00:09 - Jan 14 with 4060 viewsBanosswan

I like him but he's an inconsistent luxury.

We don't necessarily need ' hard men' or 'grafters' with no skill in a relegation fight, we need solid, consistent professionals who you can trust to go out there and do the job you tell them to do.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024