Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
€13m for Remy 06:39 - Jan 20 with 6625 views2bzapt

Another rumour... 13million euros for Loic Remy. Would be a good buy tbh
[Post edited 20 Jan 2016 6:48]
€13m for Remy on 06:53 - Jan 20 with 5371 viewsjack247

I think we need someone who can hold the ball up. Would be worth a loan if possible, because he has got goals in him, but I doubt we would spend big on someone who doesn't really suit us.
€13m for Remy on 07:56 - Jan 20 with 5186 viewspencoedjack

€13m for Remy on 06:53 - Jan 20 by jack247

I think we need someone who can hold the ball up. Would be worth a loan if possible, because he has got goals in him, but I doubt we would spend big on someone who doesn't really suit us.

Boy knows where the back of the net is, out of all the rumours I hear this is the one I would like to see come off.
€13m for Remy on 07:57 - Jan 20 with 5176 viewslovejuicejack

Can't see Huw spending any where near that sort of money, he's still recovering from splashing out on bony!
€13m for Remy on 08:51 - Jan 20 with 4998 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Yes please.
€13m for Remy on 08:55 - Jan 20 with 4973 viewsClinton

Always poses a threat. Would be a good one for us.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

€13m for Remy on 10:08 - Jan 20 with 4786 viewsMillie

Two problems, injury prone and the one no one wants to hear, we are skint
€13m for Remy on 11:29 - Jan 20 with 4620 viewscostalotta

€13m for Remy on 07:57 - Jan 20 by lovejuicejack

Can't see Huw spending any where near that sort of money, he's still recovering from splashing out on bony!

Yes. But a lot of progress was made January last year when bony was sold for 28M. Shame the recovery is not complete though because then maybe he'd have the courage and confidence to try another investment of this nature rather than the freebies he's been doing, which have turned out bad for the most part.
€13m for Remy on 12:22 - Jan 20 with 4501 viewsFlashberryjack

€13m for Remy on 11:29 - Jan 20 by costalotta

Yes. But a lot of progress was made January last year when bony was sold for 28M. Shame the recovery is not complete though because then maybe he'd have the courage and confidence to try another investment of this nature rather than the freebies he's been doing, which have turned out bad for the most part.

There's usually a couple of reasons why a clubs loan out a senior strikers.
1 High wages.....Huw doesn't like that kind.
2 Can't score goals.......Huw doesn't mind this kind.
3 Can't score goals, is shyte and cheap......Huw seems to love this kind.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

€13m for Remy on 12:25 - Jan 20 with 4491 viewsDevz00

€13m for Remy on 12:22 - Jan 20 by Flashberryjack

There's usually a couple of reasons why a clubs loan out a senior strikers.
1 High wages.....Huw doesn't like that kind.
2 Can't score goals.......Huw doesn't mind this kind.
3 Can't score goals, is shyte and cheap......Huw seems to love this kind.

Haha! Number 3 is so true it's depressing.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

€13m for Remy on 12:42 - Jan 20 with 4400 viewsmichumagic9

Link?
€13m for Remy on 13:06 - Jan 20 with 4244 viewsFlashberryjack

€13m for Remy on 12:42 - Jan 20 by michumagic9

Link?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBVE4JlUr3kngQ7qn6tEUnW-pN

Hello

€13m for Remy on 13:20 - Jan 20 with 4163 viewsmacthejack

€13m for Remy on 10:08 - Jan 20 by Millie

Two problems, injury prone and the one no one wants to hear, we are skint

We got £28M for Bony a year ago and just got £12M for Shelvey. I know it's not as simple as that and we've spent a bit in the summer but I'm sorry Huw, don't tell me there's not a decent amount of money.
€13m for Remy on 13:29 - Jan 20 with 4117 viewsmichumagic9

€13m for Remy on 13:06 - Jan 20 by Flashberryjack

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBVE4JlUr3kngQ7qn6tEUnW-pN

Good one man real funny 👍
€13m for Remy on 13:33 - Jan 20 with 4092 viewsgrabsplatter

Spend the Shelvey money on a striker but not on Remy, good player when he's fit but spent most of his time at Chelski injured - we can't blow what money we've got on a sicknote case.
€13m for Remy on 13:34 - Jan 20 with 4079 viewsheadcleaner

I don't understand the obsession some o four fans have with strikers holding the ball up. when you score as few goals as us what you need is a bloody goal scorer plain and simple!
Remy has got goals wherever he's played and scores from both outside and inside the box. give me someone who knows where the back of the net is rather than someone who holds the ball up any day of the week.

goalscorer please Mr Jenkins ASAP
€13m for Remy on 13:52 - Jan 20 with 4027 viewsLoyal

€13m for Remy on 13:20 - Jan 20 by macthejack

We got £28M for Bony a year ago and just got £12M for Shelvey. I know it's not as simple as that and we've spent a bit in the summer but I'm sorry Huw, don't tell me there's not a decent amount of money.

Wages for the greedy premier league all stars mate, that's where it's gone.
Fcking tragic, but apparently it has to be done.

Players of little significance are leaving us for lower league clubs as millionaires.
Rewarding failure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

€13m for Remy on 16:53 - Jan 20 with 3833 viewsDafyddHuw

€13m for Remy on 11:29 - Jan 20 by costalotta

"..a lot of progress was made January last year when bony was sold for 28M"

What progress is that then?
€13m for Remy on 16:58 - Jan 20 with 3809 viewsCooperman

Ok, I'll tell you. There is not a decent amount of money.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

€13m for Remy on 17:03 - Jan 20 with 3767 viewsA_Fans_Dad

€13m for Remy on 13:34 - Jan 20 by headcleaner

I don't understand the obsession some o four fans have with strikers holding the ball up. when you score as few goals as us what you need is a bloody goal scorer plain and simple!
Remy has got goals wherever he's played and scores from both outside and inside the box. give me someone who knows where the back of the net is rather than someone who holds the ball up any day of the week.

This.
Ayew didn't hold the ball up against Sunderland, he took on the 2 defenders, beat them and then scored, just like most good strikers do.
And he isn't even a Striker.
€13m for Remy on 17:04 - Jan 20 with 3761 viewswhiterock

We are running on empty, Shelvey money covered the cashflow shortfall.

We are where we are, signings, salary, agents fees, contract upgrade, is radium upgrades, nfrastructure have all taken its toll.
€13m for Remy on 17:23 - Jan 20 with 3706 viewsjamieswan78

Brendan wanted him for the scoucers but their board wouldn't take the risk with his hole in the heart because of the insurance, can you imagine HJ taking that risk?
€13m for Remy on 17:23 - Jan 20 with 3706 viewsFlashberryjack

€13m for Remy on 17:04 - Jan 20 by whiterock

We are where we are, signings, salary, agents fees, contract upgrade, is radium upgrades, nfrastructure have all taken its toll.

You seem to know a lot about the clubs financial situation....not a member of the trust are you?

Hello

€13m for Remy on 17:31 - Jan 20 with 3673 viewsA_Fans_Dad

€13m for Remy on 17:04 - Jan 20 by whiterock

If that is the case then it is absolutely scandalous that the Club spends the Shelvey cash on current running costs when the club is desperate for a good striker.
What a ludicrous thing to do to deny the new "Manager" the cash for new players.

Just how are you so sure that is what has happened?
€13m for Remy on 18:36 - Jan 20 with 3563 viewsjack247

€13m for Remy on 13:34 - Jan 20 by headcleaner

Because we don't have a team set up to create lots of chances for a goalscorer to just run onto and finish. If we did, Gomis would probably be ok.
€13m for Remy on 20:27 - Jan 20 with 3404 viewsRancid

This would be great.Id have thought a loan until the end of the season would be the more realistic scenario if we wanted him cos I don't think we'd pay any serious money at the moment unless we sell Gomis and Remy wants a long time contract which I doubt he would.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024