Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Don' or Brendan? 12:21 - Jan 22 with 3466 viewsymaohyd

If the Don keeps us up, then Brendan is open to a return in the summer, what do we do?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The 'Don' or Brendan? on 12:24 - Jan 22 with 3449 viewsraynor94

With the greatest respect bit of a daft question, thanks but no thanks Brendan

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The 'Don' or Brendan? on 12:26 - Jan 22 with 3433 viewsJACKARSE

Bit premature mun
The 'Don' or Brendan? on 12:36 - Jan 22 with 3388 viewsDewi1jack

I know it's far too early to be asking a question like that, but let's humour this.

IMHO, the Don is going to have a far greater knowledge of players, systems , more contacts in the game etc.
So, even if we do go down (and he wanted to extend his contract) I'd still go with the Don.
Only way a team of our size has a hope of regaining our place at the top table, is with some new additions and a return to the hard work ethic.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The 'Don' or Brendan? on 12:43 - Jan 22 with 3341 viewsDr_Winston

Depends how the rest of the season goes.

If it looks like we're starting to make progress towards being a decent side again, then Frank Guideline's track record of promotions probably makes him a decent bet to keep around even if we do drop.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The 'Don' or Brendan? on 12:46 - Jan 22 with 3329 viewsymaohyd

The 'Don' or Brendan? on 12:26 - Jan 22 by JACKARSE

Bit premature mun

Not really.

Hugely hypothetical, but only about 3 and a bit months away.

Most of the views, topics etc on this board are hypothetical.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The 'Don' or Brendan? on 12:51 - Jan 22 with 3303 viewsDevz00

It's a contract until the end of the season with a view to extend, is that correct?

I think if it's a straight choice then it will largely be down to what sort of results we have, if we are still in the division and what style we are playing.

We all know what to expect with BR. We don't at the moment under Guidolin.

Also, the guy is 60 so I doubt his long term future is with us. The risk with appointing BR will be how long will he stick around for? With either of them, we could be looking to replace them in another year or so.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2016 12:51]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

The 'Don' or Brendan? on 13:17 - Jan 22 with 3210 viewsGriffting

The 'Don' or Brendan? on 12:24 - Jan 22 by raynor94

This for me.
Brendan has royally sh*t out of a relegation battle while FG is prepared to get his hands dirty. If we stay up he should surely get the chance to take us into next season.
The 'Don' or Brendan? on 13:34 - Jan 22 with 3152 viewsJethroJack

Why the hell would we want Brendan?

Its clear he'd only consider us if we survive, not if we go down, otherwise why not take on the challenge right away?

Fair play to Senior Guillotine, he's taken on the challenge, even though he confesses to sufferring with stress. May all his stress be positive, we don't want any of that horrible negative stuff getting in the way of progress.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2016 13:35]
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Don' or Brendan? on 13:34 - Jan 22 with 3148 viewsThornburyswan

The 'Don' or Brendan? on 12:24 - Jan 22 by raynor94

Probably this...................but need to know if the 'Don' works with names in envelopes or is more into the 'Bafe Gomis he sleeps with the fishes' style ;-)
The 'Don' or Brendan? on 13:56 - Jan 22 with 3079 viewsperchrockjack

If we stay up ,frankly, I won't be armed.

It's all about this season.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The 'Don' or Brendan? on 13:57 - Jan 22 with 3071 viewsperchrockjack

Freudian slip there, folks.apologies

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024