Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doumbia 21:27 - Jan 23 with 2188 viewscostalotta

Looks less likely we'll see Doumbia coming here...

http://www.football-italia.net/78809/jiangsu-gervinho-and-doumbia

It could be he's off to China.

Are we missing out or is this a lucky escape?
[Post edited 23 Jan 2016 21:28]
Doumbia on 21:30 - Jan 23 with 2156 viewsmonmouth

He has to be the player mentioned in the trust statement doesn't he?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Doumbia on 21:56 - Jan 23 with 2053 viewsawayjack

Doumbia on 21:30 - Jan 23 by monmouth

If it is the guy who demanded a relation 'free' then good riddance. Probably his agent but smacks of wrong attitude. I've not come across this before. No way the signings of other clubs at the bottom have these clauses? Relegation release fee maybe but not zero. Crazy.
Doumbia on 21:59 - Jan 23 with 2034 viewslondonlisa2001

I thought it may be Austin.
Doumbia on 22:13 - Jan 23 with 1964 viewsJackFish

Doumbia on 21:56 - Jan 23 by awayjack

If it is the guy who demanded a relation 'free' then good riddance. Probably his agent but smacks of wrong attitude. I've not come across this before. No way the signings of other clubs at the bottom have these clauses? Relegation release fee maybe but not zero. Crazy.

I can see a clause saying that we have to accept offers above a certain point in the event of relegation, but a release clause would be ridiculous. Surely no club would agree to that? Especially if we're forking out £8m+ for him.
Doumbia on 22:18 - Jan 23 with 1932 viewsLoyal

Doumbia on 21:59 - Jan 23 by londonlisa2001

He didn't want to come to us apparently ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Doumbia on 22:28 - Jan 23 with 1876 viewsJackSomething

Doumbia on 22:18 - Jan 23 by Loyal

Indeed. From the horse's mouth no less...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Doumbia on 02:58 - Jan 24 with 1611 viewsTheKirkyLife

Doumbia on 22:18 - Jan 23 by Loyal

Makes a lot of sense to be fair. He can't get PL action with QPR next season now and he doesn't want to be relegated for a second time. I too have a feeling that Doumbia was the player alluded to. But come on, he's a Champions League quality striker, what else were you to expect?

Loyalty? Pah.
Doumbia on 05:01 - Jan 24 with 1574 viewsEasternJack

I thought it was Austin as well (in the Trust statement). The £4M price tag would stack up with that clause.

I thought Doumbia would've been available as a loan option - however I heard that there were doubts around work permit because of his semi-retirement from international football.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

Doumbia on 08:04 - Jan 24 with 1499 viewsUxbridge

I don't know who the player is but it's not him. There are work permit issues here.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Doumbia on 08:54 - Jan 24 with 1404 viewsThornburyswan

Doumbia on 21:59 - Jan 23 by londonlisa2001

Could be but I was thinking Naismith, would have been the 'bulk of the Shelvey money' (as per the statement), we were linked while the Norwich deal was delayed & at 29 I can see his agent wanting a free exit pass if we went down.
Doumbia on 09:28 - Jan 24 with 1307 viewsWhiterockin

Doumbia on 08:54 - Jan 24 by Thornburyswan

Could be but I was thinking Naismith, would have been the 'bulk of the Shelvey money' (as per the statement), we were linked while the Norwich deal was delayed & at 29 I can see his agent wanting a free exit pass if we went down.

If you were bought for £8.5M and were available on a free transfer (and a mega signing on fee) if your club was relegated. Would you bust a gut for your new club in a relegation battle. If it is Naismith it will be interesting to see how this pans out.
Doumbia on 11:11 - Jan 24 with 1126 viewsmagicdaps10

Doumbia on 09:28 - Jan 24 by Whiterockin

If you were bought for £8.5M and were available on a free transfer (and a mega signing on fee) if your club was relegated. Would you bust a gut for your new club in a relegation battle. If it is Naismith it will be interesting to see how this pans out.

In all seriousness, where did this report come from?

Did the trust actually hear or read the demands or are they going by what a director or a certain director told them?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024