Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are Premier League! 18:45 - Jan 24 with 968 viewsjackrabbit

What a great win that was and also as important, what a great performance, especially in the first half. Swans looked every inch a Premier League side. I'm more optimistic tonight than I have been for weeks. Why ? Well yesterday as I posted earlier, I went to watch Fulham v Hull. Very ordinary standard of football - quite poor to be honest, and Hull are top of the table! As I said, Swans would have beaten either side with ease. I also mentioned that years of struggle and defeats seemed to have sucked the spirit out of Fulham's fans, and concluded that I hope it never gets like that at the Liberty.

It won't. Swans today showed they are a top class outfit. Today's result will have injected a massive dose of confidence. I hope I never see any more negative comments about Taylor, Ki, Routledge and especially Ayew on this board. Taylor was quite magnificent, Ki is one of our most creative players - always in space and finding players in space- who do you think started of the move for Ayew's winning goal?, Routledge is industrious and energetic -,always trying to create something, and Ayew..... Well, he is one of the classiest players ever to wear the Swans shirt. He puts a shift in as well. Excellent win boys.

Stick it to Sky Sports, Lawro,, and all the other negative snobs who would like to see Swans 'back where they belong'. Who are we?!!!
We are Premier League! on 18:46 - Jan 24 with 952 viewsJackfath

Magic!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

We are Premier League! on 18:52 - Jan 24 with 913 viewshammy

Agree with much of that, although I think Ki needs some backup; would like to see de Guzman or similar brought in before end of the transfer window.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

We are Premier League! on 18:54 - Jan 24 with 898 viewsHighjack

Interesting to see from the average position statto thing that Ki was sitting much deeper than LEON and Cork.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024