Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy on loan? 11:16 - Jan 25 with 2201 viewsThornburyswan

SSN reporting he wants a move to play more regularly - granted they are NOT linking us but should we be interested?

1 week ok I'd have been gagging for it.......now, afterseeing the work/team ethos vs Watford/Everton I'm more hesitant.

Thoughts?
Remy on loan? on 11:21 - Jan 25 with 2167 viewspencoedjack

Id take him in a flash

Cant see it happening though ....
Remy on loan? on 11:22 - Jan 25 with 2146 viewsDafyddHuw

Remy on loan? on 11:21 - Jan 25 by pencoedjack

Id take him in a flash

Cant see it happening though ....

Yes please. Might come on a loan til the end of the season if he's pretty much guaranteed to start every game.
Remy on loan? on 11:30 - Jan 25 with 2089 viewsClinton

Couldn't get in ahead of Ayew on current form.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Remy on loan? on 11:35 - Jan 25 with 2046 viewspremierjack

Remy on loan? on 11:30 - Jan 25 by Clinton

Yes he would. Would be a guaranteed starter if he was fully fit. Ayew would be played in a different position. Or they would play up top together with a dimond behind. Remy is a natural goal scored, some of our fans may call him crap tho, he gets caught offside nearly as much as gomis.

I don't think we will get remy or any other striker for that matter, we will play ayew there until the end of the season and use gomis. I also think gomis will do a lot better with the way the team are playing at the moment.
Remy on loan? on 12:02 - Jan 25 with 1905 viewsjack247

Remy on loan? on 11:30 - Jan 25 by Clinton

He would. He would release Ayew to play in midfield. Not the type of striker I would ideally like to see us sign, but he would certainly improve our current squad.
Remy on loan? on 13:34 - Jan 25 with 1608 viewsMattG

Admittedly it was only a cameo but he looked woeful against Arsenal yesterday which, considering they were down to 10 men and chasing the game, isn't great.

If he did come in and Ayew moved back to accommodate, that would mean no place for either Gylfi or Routledge, two of our better players in recent weeks.
Remy on loan? on 13:43 - Jan 25 with 1561 viewsDaggyjack

Remy on loan? on 13:34 - Jan 25 by MattG

Admittedly it was only a cameo but he looked woeful against Arsenal yesterday which, considering they were down to 10 men and chasing the game, isn't great.

If he did come in and Ayew moved back to accommodate, that would mean no place for either Gylfi or Routledge, two of our better players in recent weeks.

So we don't need a striker now then???
Remy on loan? on 13:47 - Jan 25 with 1536 viewsMattG

Remy on loan? on 13:43 - Jan 25 by Daggyjack

So we don't need a striker now then???

Please point out where I said that.

I was just commenting on Remy and the points others had made about where he might fit in. If Francesco and his team think Remy (or any other striker) would work then that's fine with me.
Login to get fewer ads

Remy on loan? on 14:35 - Jan 25 with 1407 viewsDaggyjack

Remy on loan? on 13:47 - Jan 25 by MattG

Please point out where I said that.

I was just commenting on Remy and the points others had made about where he might fit in. If Francesco and his team think Remy (or any other striker) would work then that's fine with me.

The part where you said that we should keep Ayew as the main striker rather than move Siggy or Wayne from the team.
No to Remy from me...
Remy on loan? on 15:09 - Jan 25 with 1337 viewspremierjack

Remy on loan? on 13:34 - Jan 25 by MattG

He came off the bench into a frantic game. Hazard had the chance to put him through on goal twice and both passes were shocking, making remy stop running and wait for the ball, by that time he was closed down. Remy would 100% make our team stronger and I'm convinced we would stay up easily with him.... I think we will stay up anyway!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024