Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More bad news for Swansea 09:25 - Jan 27 with 2257 viewscostalotta

says it all really...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-35383537?ref=yfp

In the article it does suggest toward the bottom that the valleys and other city areas need that investment more than the City deal.

Why is the Welsh Politician so f ecki ng blind to that? They should be ashamed. No they should be held accountable and cast aside in the next Assembly elections.

This post has been edited by an administrator
More bad news for Swansea on 09:30 - Jan 27 with 2211 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Why is this in the football thread?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

More bad news for Swansea on 09:32 - Jan 27 with 2187 viewsMervyn

ye p**s off.....just enjoyed back to back wins....im still all smug for god sake
More bad news for Swansea on 09:34 - Jan 27 with 2159 viewscostalotta

Calm down!

You didn't have to read the thread.

Anyway, no excuse i know. Perhaps a mod can move it?

Ta.
More bad news for Swansea on 09:35 - Jan 27 with 2149 viewsMervyn

Tidy
More bad news for Swansea on 09:47 - Jan 27 with 2048 viewsperchrockjack

This is dissing Swansea again .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

More bad news for Swansea on 10:06 - Jan 27 with 1945 viewsCopperJack

All these threads constantly complain about the state of Swansea, yet Langy's petition barely has over 200 signatures, and I think three letters have been sent to Labour AMs...is it any wonder nothing changes when the people of Swansea do nothing to change it? We get ignored and mistreated and keep returning for more of the same...insanity.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

More bad news for Swansea on 10:21 - Jan 27 with 1877 viewsperchrockjack

Seriously post about what I see and hear about things back home.
It aint good, at all.

Its not condescending, not dissing, not insulting but thstating of the obvious.

Its indefensible

Swansea has been criminally let down for decades and the scum who have overseen my beloved home town s demise need hanging with piano wire.

Self interest, bigoted, narrow minded and not averse to a few backhanders ,that's them.

The lovely Gower, sunsets over Mumbles and photos from Pantycelyn are no source of what families need and that is well paid jobs and a future for their kids.

Truth hurts and its about time people got off their knees and said enough is enough.

Redundancies at TATA will only exaserbate matters.

More bad news for Swansea on 10:31 - Jan 27 with 1846 viewsCopperJack

More bad news for Swansea on 10:21 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Seriously post about what I see and hear about things back home.
It aint good, at all.

Its not condescending, not dissing, not insulting but thstating of the obvious.

Its indefensible

Swansea has been criminally let down for decades and the scum who have overseen my beloved home town s demise need hanging with piano wire.

Self interest, bigoted, narrow minded and not averse to a few backhanders ,that's them.

The lovely Gower, sunsets over Mumbles and photos from Pantycelyn are no source of what families need and that is well paid jobs and a future for their kids.

Truth hurts and its about time people got off their knees and said enough is enough.

Redundancies at TATA will only exaserbate matters.

Couldn't agree more. Carwyn, in his infinite benevolence, announced this week that 14 high paying jobs would be sent to PT to alleviate the pressure - how generous of him.

The Welsh Government has betrayed Wales and brought the name of the country into disrepute. But, like I say, people keep voting Labour in, we can't encourage people enough to sign Langy's petition yet only something like 220 have, and nobody speaks to their AM to exert pressure before the elections - with this in mind, how do the people of Swansea expect things to change?

Do they think after nearly 20 years the Welsh Government will suddenly stop being so corrupt? If people aren't willing to act, then I don't see how they can complain, sadly.

The elections are coming soon, if people don't act now, it's another 4 or 5 years of this crap.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Login to get fewer ads

More bad news for Swansea on 10:45 - Jan 27 with 1792 viewsperchrockjack

Lifey Darran believe I post out of malice towards to Swansea which is not the case.
I could forget Swansea , eshew the welsh media and even support my local club but forty years after I left, the place is still home warts an all.

I left it when it was ok , my formative years were terrific.

My mum was able to buy good quality clothes and my dad at Sidney Hetah, a class shop in a class square. There was enough to do and the town was vibrant. Its been raped asunder and some clearly find it hard to take but choose to post "positive" crap about the lovely views. Well, they don't feed a family folks.

I ve lost count at the number of plans Swansea has had and the result is a miss mash of concrete that s an eyesore. Its a centre to stay well away from. Exactly what tourists don't want. We need tourists to come INTO THE CITY CENTRE not some retail park out of town.

We have a town near us, Ellesmere Port that was once a vibrant centre .NOW with one of the biggest retail parks anywhere its desolate . Killed stone dead.

My view is that Swansea should move to the centre not away from it.

One thing for sure, It s doubtful it ll happen in my lifetime

Finally, to johnlangy, bravo. People,as ive said before need to get off this site slagging people like me off and get off their knees and demand an answer. DEMAND a future and make no mistake it is a SWANSEA Cardiff issue

More bad news for Swansea on 10:47 - Jan 27 with 1779 viewsDarran

More bad news for Swansea on 10:45 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Lifey Darran believe I post out of malice towards to Swansea which is not the case.
I could forget Swansea , eshew the welsh media and even support my local club but forty years after I left, the place is still home warts an all.

My mum was able to buy good quality clothes and my dad at Sidney Hetah, a class shop in a class square. There was enough to do and the town was vibrant. Its been raped asunder and some clearly find it hard to take but choose to post "positive" crap about the lovely views. Well, they don't feed a family folks.

I ve lost count at the number of plans Swansea has had and the result is a miss mash of concrete that s an eyesore. Its a centre to stay well away from. Exactly what tourists don't want. We need tourists to come INTO THE CITY CENTRE not some retail park out of town.

We have a town near us, Ellesmere Port that was once a vibrant centre .NOW with one of the biggest retail parks anywhere its desolate . Killed stone dead.

Finally, to johnlangy, bravo. People,as ive said before need to get off this site slagging people like me off and get off their knees and demand an answer. DEMAND a future and make no mistake it is a SWANSEA Cardiff issue

Still ignoring me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

More bad news for Swansea on 17:52 - Jan 27 with 1398 viewsjohnlangy

More bad news for Swansea on 10:45 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Thank you perch. Much appreciated.

I mentioned a while ago that I was going to go and speak face to face with Keith Davies (Llanelli AM). I emailed him again yesterday to arrange a day and time. If you remember, the reason is that he's the most vulnerable Labour AM with a majority of just 80 over Plaid (there is a Cardiff AM with a majority of just 38 but the guy in second place last time was a Lib Dem and I don't see too many Cardiff people helping us out in this cause with their votes - i'd be very happy to be proved wrong). We wouldn't need many Swans supporters to change their votes to get him out but, even if we don't get many he's not going to know that and should feel nervous with such a slim majority.

Anyway, when Mr Davies replies i'll let you know what's happening.
More bad news for Swansea on 23:15 - Jan 27 with 1115 viewsperchrockjack

Go langy.

Don't let up.

Don't give ip.

Somebody gotta wake up down there

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024