Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? 16:01 - Jan 27 with 37861 viewsSheffieldjack

Forza Italian Football are reporting our interest in Alberto Paloschi. This may well be a realistic option for us.

Premier League side Swansea City have joined the queue of Serie A sides eager to sign Chievo striker Alberto Paloschi.

The Swans recently appointed Francesco Guidolin as their new coach, and the former Udinese boss has reportedly expressed his desire to bring the 26-year-old to Wales in an attempt to improve the team’s scoring record as they have only found the net on 22 occasions in the 2015-16 season.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Swansea have increased their previous offer to €8 million plus €2m in bonuses in order to beat Atalanta, who have seen their bid of €7m plus €1m in bonuses rejected.

Sampdoria have also been linked to the player, as they could soon lose their forward Eder, with the likes of Leicester City and Inter keen on the Brazilian-born Italy international.

Paloschi has scored eight goals in 21 Serie A appearances so far, closing in on his 2013-2014 record of 13 league goals.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:20 - Jan 27 with 12532 viewsBravoJack

Awful player :(
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:46 - Jan 27 with 12409 viewsnyc_swans

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:20 - Jan 27 by BravoJack

seriously?

i think he ends up as the big striker purchase.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:50 - Jan 27 with 12369 viewsDarran

He's a nice looking boy but he doesn't score many goals does he?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:55 - Jan 27 with 12341 viewsblaine_scfc

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:20 - Jan 27 by BravoJack

Seen him play Bravo?

Genuine question and not a p*ss take, I don't really take much notice to Serie A, find it slow and pretty boring if I'm honest.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:03 - Jan 27 with 12269 viewsmax936

Just had a text saying that a fee of 5 million as been agreed?

Never heard of him myself, any shape on him or are we better off with Gomis and Eder?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:05 - Jan 27 with 12247 viewsOldjack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Paloschi

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:05 - Jan 27 with 12248 viewsPlasticJack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:03 - Jan 27 by max936

Never heard of him myself, any shape on him or are we better off with Gomis and Eder?

Wales online reckon £8m

Poll: Who starts up front at Old Trafford?

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:06 - Jan 27 with 12232 viewsnyc_swans

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:03 - Jan 27 by max936

One would think that if, as reported, Guidolin specifically asked for the player to be brought in, this could be a very good signing. Last time this kind of thing happened was when Laudrup was asking for players, and most of those turned out well.
Login to get fewer ads

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:07 - Jan 27 with 12205 viewsblaine_scfc

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:50 - Jan 27 by Darran

He's a nice looking boy but he doesn't score many goals does he?

About 1 every 4 at most clubs he's been at.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:10 - Jan 27 with 12165 viewsOldjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:07 - Jan 27 by blaine_scfc

About 1 every 4 at most clubs he's been at.

What do expect for 8 mill ?Torres cost Chelsea 50 mill and was shyte for them

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:11 - Jan 27 with 12142 viewsblaine_scfc

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:10 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

What do expect for 8 mill ?Torres cost Chelsea 50 mill and was shyte for them

I haven't said nothing OJ, never seen the guy play.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:14 - Jan 27 with 12106 viewsOldjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:11 - Jan 27 by blaine_scfc

I haven't said nothing OJ, never seen the guy play.

Franco would have picked this one out that's for sure

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:22 - Jan 27 with 12008 viewsblaine_scfc

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:14 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

Agreed. How it should be, fingers crossed he's a good one, decent enough scoring record and was at Milan so would think he's been coached well throughout his career.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:23 - Jan 27 with 11993 viewsQuakerJack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:05 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

Have you seen how he's been transferred about over the years and who's owned him when? Gave me a headache reading it...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:27 - Jan 27 with 11949 viewsJango

Fee agreed apparently
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:28 - Jan 27 with 11928 viewslonglostjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:14 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

And this is what my good mate and massive Naples fan just texted me.

"Guidolin is very expert, his team always plays well. You are going to do a great Premier League but he need time because he doesn't train since a couple of years."

Exciting times

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:29 - Jan 27 with 11875 viewsswan65split

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/27/swansea-agree-fee-alberto-palosc
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:32 - Jan 27 with 11822 viewsOldjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:28 - Jan 27 by longlostjack

And this is what my good mate and massive Naples fan just texted me.

"Guidolin is very expert, his team always plays well. You are going to do a great Premier League but he need time because he doesn't train since a couple of years."

Exciting times

If we stay up and he stays on we may well have a very bright future ,lovely jubbly

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:33 - Jan 27 with 11806 viewsmax936

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:05 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

Aye, aye that's Wiki thingy though, what's his game pace, strength, good in the air, can hold the ball up, what are his attributes. mun

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:33 - Jan 27 with 11795 viewsunion_jack

Fee is one thing, personal terms another. Will he demand a low fee relegation clause or would he be happy in the Championship should the worse happen?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:36 - Jan 27 with 11745 viewsOldjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:33 - Jan 27 by max936

Aye, aye that's Wiki thingy though, what's his game pace, strength, good in the air, can hold the ball up, what are his attributes. mun

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:38 - Jan 27 with 11701 viewssully49

Signed, sealed, delivered for €8M, not exactly a proven goal scorer, bring it on.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 18:46]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:41 - Jan 27 with 11647 viewsskippyjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:36 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

Always on his toes OJ.. but so was Shechter

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:45 - Jan 27 with 11577 viewsOldjack

You people expect to much mun , 8 mill wouldn't buy Messi's big toes

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:46 - Jan 27 with 11557 viewsmax936

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:36 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

He's frigging rubbish mun I've seen better on Cimla common, he'll have more luck scoring down wind street than in the prem mun.

Iam just pre empting the fallout that'll happen on here after his first game if he doesn't score at least an hatrick

Welcome Alberto if and when you arrive and good luck
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 18:51]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024