Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bruno Fornaroli 11:15 - Jan 29 with 3087 viewsWanderer

Just watched Wanderers v Melbourne city 4-3 good game anyways, top scorer in the A league is Bruno Fornaroli , used to play for Nacional in Uruguay and Sampdoria and Panithanikos. this guy is worth checking out tireless worker, chases down lost causes and a very good eye for goal. City will not hold on to this guy he is too good for this league, worthy of a looksee in my opinion.
Bruno Fornaroli on 11:20 - Jan 29 with 3078 viewsAussieSwan

Not a bad shout. Certainly a left-field candidate, that's for sure.

I've also seen this guy live in the A-League - dazzling footwork, lethal finisher, been an all-round nightmare for defences this season (but admittedly, A-League defences are pretty poor compared to European ones).

Is he good enough to be a squad player for us? Hard to say. If we were keen, he wouldn't cost a lot.

Nice to see another Aussie on the forum
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 11:21]

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Bruno Fornaroli on 11:30 - Jan 29 with 3042 viewsjasper_T

The A-League is equivalent to English League Two, if that.
Bruno Fornaroli on 12:21 - Jan 29 with 2978 viewsgiantstoneater

Huw is sending a scout to have a look on the next convict ship departing from Portsmouth.
Bruno Fornaroli on 14:59 - Feb 13 with 2787 viewstasmanianjack

do yourself a favour and check out his first goal from today's derby, starts the attack with a rabona and finishes it chipping the goalie.
the guy is god for us long suffering Melbourne Heart/City fans.
Bruno Fornaroli on 17:32 - Feb 13 with 2741 viewsJackTheLad

'Footballer plays well shocker'... seriously, we just signed a striker, the window is closed, in the summer I can't see us going for a 29 year old who plays in the oz league, regardless of whether that turns out to be the case or not our scouts are unlikely to use planet swans as a source for finding new players

I hate these threads - utterly ridiculous.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 17:34]

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Bruno Fornaroli on 18:18 - Feb 13 with 2726 viewshobo

He's 28 and looks like he can only score goals in a mediocre A League. Not worth the airfare to even scout him
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 18:19]
Bruno Fornaroli on 20:18 - Feb 13 with 2684 viewstasmanianjack

fk, isn't everyone in a grump tonight, didn't say to sign the bloke, just said if you enjoy the game of football watch his goal as he'd already been brought up on here.

frkn gonna be a long two months if people are this snappy already
Bruno Fornaroli on 20:31 - Feb 13 with 2673 viewslondonlisa2001

God, it's coming to something if we think it'll make our team better if we sign a judge from Strictly ;-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024