Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle 13:08 - Jan 31 with 1243 viewsgandhiaber

Newcastle are having right spending spree
Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle on 13:11 - Jan 31 with 1206 viewsSwan91

i'm a bit dissapointed we didn't go for doumbia aswell on loan. thought we didn't get him because of visa problems..... how did newcastle get him then?
Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle on 13:20 - Jan 31 with 1149 viewsdobjack2

Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle on 13:11 - Jan 31 by Swan91

i'm a bit dissapointed we didn't go for doumbia aswell on loan. thought we didn't get him because of visa problems..... how did newcastle get him then?

It has been speculated that he wanted a clause in his contract that gave him a free transfer if we got relegated.
Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle on 13:22 - Jan 31 with 1124 viewsAussieSwan

Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle on 13:11 - Jan 31 by Swan91

haven't heard the Gayle to Leicester rumour, got any links?

Apparently, Doumbia was the one who wanted the Bosman transfer / relegation clause in his contact... so if that's true, and he signs for Newcastle, either they're prepared for to accept the clause, or Doumbia must be more confident they'll stay up (which I think they will, too)

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle on 13:39 - Jan 31 with 1015 viewsAngelRangelQS

Doumbia on loan to Newcastle? Seems like a good deal
Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle on 13:42 - Jan 31 with 992 viewsdobjack2

Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle on 13:39 - Jan 31 by AngelRangelQS

Doumbia on loan to Newcastle? Seems like a good deal

Bet there is a fair old loan fee for that one
Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle on 13:44 - Jan 31 with 968 viewsHip

Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle on 13:22 - Jan 31 by AussieSwan

haven't heard the Gayle to Leicester rumour, got any links?

Apparently, Doumbia was the one who wanted the Bosman transfer / relegation clause in his contact... so if that's true, and he signs for Newcastle, either they're prepared for to accept the clause, or Doumbia must be more confident they'll stay up (which I think they will, too)

He's going there on loan. They wont need to worry about any clauses until the summer if they decide to buy him or not.
Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle on 13:50 - Jan 31 with 916 viewsAussieSwan

Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle on 13:44 - Jan 31 by Hip

He's going there on loan. They wont need to worry about any clauses until the summer if they decide to buy him or not.

we should've done the same, in hindsight

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle on 13:57 - Jan 31 with 879 viewsdobjack2

Gayle to Leicester & Doumbia to Newcastle on 13:50 - Jan 31 by AussieSwan

we should've done the same, in hindsight

Maybe bridges got burnt in the negotiations. Who knows
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024