Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tabanou 19:58 - Jan 31 with 8050 viewshobo

Starts for St Etienne at home to PSG
Tabanou on 20:08 - Jan 31 with 6120 viewsHuw57

BT Sport 2. Will make everyone see how good he actually is.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Tabanou on 20:14 - Jan 31 with 6051 viewshobo

He's already had a 30 yard shot blocked and just forced the psg keeper to make a diving save from a half volley. Decent game
Tabanou on 20:17 - Jan 31 with 6019 viewsJackfath

Is he on loan?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Tabanou on 20:18 - Jan 31 with 6019 viewshobo

Tabanou on 20:17 - Jan 31 by Jackfath

Is he on loan?

Yes, until the end of the season
Tabanou on 20:21 - Jan 31 with 5979 viewsQuakerJack

Already done more than he ever did with us

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Tabanou on 20:51 - Jan 31 with 5790 viewsBenJ94

Still baffled as to why we signed him then didn't play him? Surely if he wasn't fit/overweight we wouldn't have signed him in the first place? He's a good player, and I hope he does well, comes back here in the summer and proves the doubters wrong!
Tabanou on 20:55 - Jan 31 with 5741 viewsSwan91

Tabanou on 20:51 - Jan 31 by BenJ94

Still baffled as to why we signed him then didn't play him? Surely if he wasn't fit/overweight we wouldn't have signed him in the first place? He's a good player, and I hope he does well, comes back here in the summer and proves the doubters wrong!

usually i would say that about a player but after his comments I hope we sell him off as soon as he comes back.
said he doesn't like to work hard for the full 90 mins and doesn't like to run back.... also said he came here to play until a "bigger team gets him".
Tabanou on 21:04 - Jan 31 with 5631 viewsawayjack

Tabanou on 20:55 - Jan 31 by Swan91

usually i would say that about a player but after his comments I hope we sell him off as soon as he comes back.
said he doesn't like to work hard for the full 90 mins and doesn't like to run back.... also said he came here to play until a "bigger team gets him".

Agree with this. We need players with right attitude as well as talent. Sadly attitude of many players questionable but this guy is off the scale. Hope he does brilliantly during his loan so we maximise sale proceeds.
Login to get fewer ads

Tabanou on 21:19 - Jan 31 with 5509 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tabanou on 20:55 - Jan 31 by Swan91

We need to be careful here as things get lost in translation. I suspect it was as much poor management as poor player attitude. He now looks like the player that I thought was the pick of our signings at the start of the season. I hope Frankie gets to have a word in Tabanou"'s shell like at the end of the loan period.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2016 21:25]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tabanou on 21:53 - Jan 31 with 5245 viewsPhil_S

Tabanou on 21:56 - Jan 31 with 5211 viewsHighjack

Tabanou on 21:53 - Jan 31 by Phil_S

He is sh ite. Good riddance. End of thread.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tabanou on 22:02 - Jan 31 with 5162 viewsmonmouth

Lazy?? Never.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tabanou on 22:03 - Jan 31 with 5146 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tabanou on 21:53 - Jan 31 by Phil_S

Two things. He is bound to be rusty and PSG are a tad better oppo than Oxford.
Put in a good shift considering and looked as likely to score as any of his team. Zlatan''s tap in was right at the end. FT would have been Donald Ducked by then.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tabanou on 22:07 - Jan 31 with 5109 viewslancasterswan

The thing I've never understood is why he was so far off match condition or fitness compared to the rest of the entire squad. Plenty of others on the fringes without game time, but nobody else so obviously out of condition. The Oxford match was rather embarrassing in that area.
Tabanou on 22:13 - Jan 31 with 5045 viewsJJJack

Tabanou on 22:03 - Jan 31 by Private_Partz

Put in a good shift considering and looked as likely to score as any of his team. Zlatan''s tap in was right at the end. FT would have been Donald Ducked by then.

Errr, no it was not "right at the end". As it says in your post it was 63mins in!
Tabanou on 22:14 - Jan 31 with 5042 viewsbuilthjack

Tabanou on 22:07 - Jan 31 by lancasterswan

The thing I've never understood is why he was so far off match condition or fitness compared to the rest of the entire squad. Plenty of others on the fringes without game time, but nobody else so obviously out of condition. The Oxford match was rather embarrassing in that area.

Haven't we got conditioning and fitness people? I would say that they were not doing their job.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tabanou on 22:14 - Jan 31 with 5034 viewsLoyal

Tabanou on 22:03 - Jan 31 by Private_Partz

Well at least he is consistent when it comes to being shit 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tabanou on 22:18 - Jan 31 with 5009 viewsPrivate_Partz

Certainly looked that way but he lasted pretty well this evening. I am surprised he wasn't subbed on 60 in the game in view of how little football he has had this season. He had drifted out of the game a bit by then.
I much prefer to see players have a good opportunity to prove themselves before showing them the door. It gets very expensive otherwise. We have a good opportunity with Franc now to see how he progresses.
I feel the same about Eder. I hope we get a chance to see him have a run of games.

Tabanou on 22:18 - Jan 31 with 5008 viewshobo

He'd just come back from a ruptured thigh muscle
Tabanou on 22:21 - Jan 31 with 4972 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tabanou on 22:14 - Jan 31 by Loyal

Well at least he is consistent when it comes to being shit 👍

The thing is he wasn't tonight. Put in a good shift against a top side.

Tabanou on 22:26 - Jan 31 with 4921 viewsploppy

From what I saw, he's not a left back. What did we expect him to be?
Tabanou on 22:27 - Jan 31 with 4902 viewsLoyal

Tabanou on 22:26 - Jan 31 by ploppy

From what I saw, he's not a left back. What did we expect him to be?

Well he was left back in the dressing room 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tabanou on 23:15 - Jan 31 with 4706 viewsBorojack

Tabanou on 22:14 - Jan 31 by builthjack

Haven't we got conditioning and fitness people? I would say that they were not doing their job.

What are they supposed to do follow him into the kebab shops and say salad and a diet coke please a joke of a player.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Tabanou on 23:20 - Jan 31 with 4660 viewsHighjack

Tabanou on 22:27 - Jan 31 by Loyal

Well he was left back in the dressing room 👍

Don't think he made it as far as the dressing room tbh.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tabanou on 00:38 - Feb 1 with 4502 viewsjacktar

Tabanou on 23:20 - Jan 31 by Highjack

Don't think he made it as far as the dressing room tbh.

Like the new avatar HJ.
I think I used to work with him.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024