Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Takeover 07:17 - Feb 9 with 8204 viewsblaine_scfc

Americans edging closer to takeover deal, will be interesting to see how this pans out.
Everton Takeover on 08:54 - Feb 9 with 6513 viewsvetchonian

Funny isn't it recently several have posted on here about changing our board but when these Americans surfaced here most were so anti them
But will be interesting to see the outcome at Everton

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Everton Takeover on 09:09 - Feb 9 with 6488 viewsblaine_scfc

Everton Takeover on 08:54 - Feb 9 by vetchonian

Funny isn't it recently several have posted on here about changing our board but when these Americans surfaced here most were so anti them
But will be interesting to see the outcome at Everton

I don't know enough about them to be pro or anti their interest in us, but the Trust weren't keen and that is enough for me.
Everton Takeover on 09:38 - Feb 9 with 6435 viewsjackjackjackjack

Liverpool, Sunderland and Aston Villa have all thrived under their USA owners.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Everton Takeover on 10:03 - Feb 9 with 6380 viewsoldcob

Everton Takeover on 09:38 - Feb 9 by jackjackjackjack

So you think Villa and Sunderland are thriving?
Everton Takeover on 10:07 - Feb 9 with 6375 viewsmax936

Everton Takeover on 09:38 - Feb 9 by jackjackjackjack

Naughty, but so true, we should be trying to sell ourselves to a few rich oil sheiks like Citeh did,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Everton Takeover on 10:21 - Feb 9 with 6353 viewsjack247

Everton Takeover on 10:03 - Feb 9 by oldcob

Sarcasm
Everton Takeover on 10:43 - Feb 9 with 6328 viewsPegojack

Everton Takeover on 11:55 - Feb 9 with 6233 viewsOldjack

Citeh's cow machine have spent hundreds of millions on them ,have they had a return ? i very much doubt it , I don't mind if someone wants to spunk away millions on us just to see their name in bright lights all around the world as long as that's all they want ,Meddling in club affairs is a big no go area .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Everton Takeover on 12:36 - Feb 9 with 6173 viewsdougie

Everton Takeover on 11:55 - Feb 9 by Oldjack

Citeh's cow machine have spent hundreds of millions on them ,have they had a return ? i very much doubt it , I don't mind if someone wants to spunk away millions on us just to see their name in bright lights all around the world as long as that's all they want ,Meddling in club affairs is a big no go area .

Didn't they sell 13% to the Chinese for around £250,000,000 a few months ago valueing Citeh at close to £2 billion. I think they are starting to see a return !
Everton Takeover on 12:45 - Feb 9 with 6141 viewsmacthejack

The more worrying part is that you left Liverpool out, implying that you agree they are thriving...
Everton Takeover on 12:50 - Feb 9 with 6123 viewsraynor94

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Everton Takeover on 18:37 - Feb 9 with 5974 viewsoldcob

Everton Takeover on 10:21 - Feb 9 by jack247

Sarcasm

Right. I'm always a bit slow on irony and sarcasm.
Everton Takeover on 18:38 - Feb 9 with 5968 viewsoldcob

Everton Takeover on 12:45 - Feb 9 by macthejack

The more worrying part is that you left Liverpool out, implying that you agree they are thriving...

Innit.
Everton Takeover on 19:03 - Feb 9 with 5930 viewsWhiterockin

I believe that Swansea City is a totally different situation.

I don't see how anybody can take over our club. They could buy all the existing shares from current shareholders and be majority shareholder, but they would never have 100% because of the trust. This in itself would put no money into the club only into the pockets of the current shareholders.

If anyone decided to buy into the club and purchase a percentage of the shares from current shareholders and inject a substantial amount of cash into the club. Surly they would expect remaining shareholders to inject a similar amount. This is a position that the trust could not do, as it does not have the funds (probably neither do the other shareholders). If I am way off the mark with this I stand to be corrected.
Everton Takeover on 19:11 - Feb 9 with 5906 viewsmonmouth

Everton Takeover on 19:03 - Feb 9 by Whiterockin

I believe that Swansea City is a totally different situation.

I don't see how anybody can take over our club. They could buy all the existing shares from current shareholders and be majority shareholder, but they would never have 100% because of the trust. This in itself would put no money into the club only into the pockets of the current shareholders.

If anyone decided to buy into the club and purchase a percentage of the shares from current shareholders and inject a substantial amount of cash into the club. Surly they would expect remaining shareholders to inject a similar amount. This is a position that the trust could not do, as it does not have the funds (probably neither do the other shareholders). If I am way off the mark with this I stand to be corrected.

If someone buys all the shares bar those of the trust, they have taken us over. I'm 'shaky' on the legals, but even 51% might be sufficient? There are some minority shareholder protections but I've no idea what they are.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton Takeover on 19:30 - Feb 9 with 5866 viewsWhiterockin

True.But that would put no money into the club, only the pockets of the shareholders. If this did take place, can you see them putting in a major investment into the club on top, without the other 49% matching. It does not make any financial sense. I don't believe that they would plough money in just for the love of the Swans.
Everton Takeover on 19:47 - Feb 9 with 5822 viewsmonmouth

Everton Takeover on 19:30 - Feb 9 by Whiterockin

True.But that would put no money into the club, only the pockets of the shareholders. If this did take place, can you see them putting in a major investment into the club on top, without the other 49% matching. It does not make any financial sense. I don't believe that they would plough money in just for the love of the Swans.

Oh I see. No, unless it's a sheik wanting a plaything.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton Takeover on 19:58 - Feb 9 with 5798 viewslondonlisa2001

Everton Takeover on 19:30 - Feb 9 by Whiterockin

You're completely correct.

Either they'll put in a money as a loan or if an equity investment they would expect the other shareholders to do the same or to be diluted.
Everton Takeover on 20:03 - Feb 9 with 5785 viewsWhiterockin

Everton Takeover on 19:58 - Feb 9 by londonlisa2001

You're completely correct.

Either they'll put in a money as a loan or if an equity investment they would expect the other shareholders to do the same or to be diluted.

This is why I don't think we will ever get any investment. I really don't know the answer. It is vitally important for the trust to remain in place with a MINIMUM of 20%. But I don't see how investment can come in with the present structure.
Everton Takeover on 20:31 - Feb 9 with 5744 viewsowainglyndwr

I think they are the same people who showed interest in us
Everton Takeover on 20:52 - Feb 9 with 5700 viewsmorningstar

Everton Takeover on 20:31 - Feb 9 by owainglyndwr

I think they are the same people who showed interest in us

OMG! Well if they are the same people, then we should tell them so that can put up articles on their forums quoting Phil Sambler.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Everton Takeover on 19:16 - Feb 10 with 5474 viewsEdmundo

Everton major shareholder will be rubbing his hands!

No supporters trust ownership......I bet the Everton (supporters trust with nil share ownership) are all loved up with the Yanks 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Everton Takeover on 22:26 - Feb 29 with 5219 viewsSwansNZ

Everton Takeover on 19:16 - Feb 10 by Edmundo

Everton major shareholder will be rubbing his hands!

No supporters trust ownership......I bet the Everton (supporters trust with nil share ownership) are all loved up with the Yanks 😉

I see Everton have sold 49.9% of the club to Farhad Moshiri.

What happed to “our” American “investors”?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Everton Takeover on 08:21 - Mar 1 with 5092 viewsowainglyndwr

Everton Takeover on 22:26 - Feb 29 by SwansNZ

I see Everton have sold 49.9% of the club to Farhad Moshiri.

What happed to “our” American “investors”?

We did not have enough assets in our club for them to buy in

We dont own our ground, mostly player stock and academy buildings
Everton Takeover on 08:23 - Mar 1 with 5088 viewsSwansNZ

Everton Takeover on 08:21 - Mar 1 by owainglyndwr

We did not have enough assets in our club for them to buy in

We dont own our ground, mostly player stock and academy buildings

But they didn't buy into Everton either

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024