Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will It Come Down To Goal Difference......... 16:29 - Feb 14 with 1557 viewsVinnie

....for the Swans?A return of one point out of a possible six from the last two home games is not get out of trouble form and with Spurs and Arsenal to play away in the next two games I'm starting to turn a tad pessimistic.
Will It Come Down To Goal Difference......... on 16:37 - Feb 14 with 1535 viewsmax936

It was the dropping of 4 points last week that'll hurt us, yday wouldn't have been so bad if we had got them, it might even have given us the confidence to have done better yday.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Will It Come Down To Goal Difference......... on 16:42 - Feb 14 with 1518 viewsblaine_scfc

Will It Come Down To Goal Difference......... on 16:37 - Feb 14 by max936

It was the dropping of 4 points last week that'll hurt us, yday wouldn't have been so bad if we had got them, it might even have given us the confidence to have done better yday.

When that equalizer went in against West Brom, I had a sinking feeling. I think that's the one we will look back on at the end of the season. All it needed was for one of our defenders to do their job and win a first ball.
Will It Come Down To Goal Difference......... on 16:46 - Feb 14 with 1504 viewsmax936

Will It Come Down To Goal Difference......... on 16:42 - Feb 14 by blaine_scfc

When that equalizer went in against West Brom, I had a sinking feeling. I think that's the one we will look back on at the end of the season. All it needed was for one of our defenders to do their job and win a first ball.

Yep, we were a cluster fuk of panic, like we've been at set piece time for a long time, attaching at the set piece is no better either.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Will It Come Down To Goal Difference......... on 16:49 - Feb 14 with 1488 viewstomdickharry

At the moment worth a point which on last day of season could keep us up,
lets hope Man City's season is over by then and they are already on the beach.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024