Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Check this out... incredible 16:24 - Mar 4 with 3439 viewsHugeEnkins

Could this be any lazier journalism? what a fcking bell end.

http://zapsportz.com/aston-villa-norwich-and-swansea-are-our-new-man-joshs-tip-f
Check this out... incredible on 16:31 - Mar 4 with 3402 viewshammy

Got some very tricky fixtures apparently LOL

Let's win the next 3 games and that will be the end of the speculation regarding the Swans.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Check this out... incredible on 16:34 - Mar 4 with 3380 viewsHugeEnkins

Check this out... incredible on 16:31 - Mar 4 by hammy

Got some very tricky fixtures apparently LOL

Let's win the next 3 games and that will be the end of the speculation regarding the Swans.

Yes, absolutely. Not sure why this has irritated me so much, I've been quite composed about all this. What a pointless dick head that bloke must be.
Check this out... incredible on 17:32 - Mar 4 with 3207 viewsepaul

What a tool, no explanation/analysis other than some tricky games failing to mention our win and up coming games which are also very winnable.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Check this out... incredible on 17:38 - Mar 4 with 3176 viewsHugeEnkins

Check this out... incredible on 17:32 - Mar 4 by epaul

What a tool, no explanation/analysis other than some tricky games failing to mention our win and up coming games which are also very winnable.

Loving some of the comments on the article now
Check this out... incredible on 21:43 - Mar 4 with 2907 viewsLoyal

It's been taken down quicker than my mother in laws knickers at her Xmas piss up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024