Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GOMIS.? 14:32 - Mar 6 with 9502 viewsplaytheswanseaway

As a regular reader but few thread contributions I would like to say the following:
Initially when GOMIS signed I was excited about the potential he had to bully defenders and score goals.
I generally give him the benefit of doubt when performances weren't that good as he would take time to settle.
We Knew that in "flashes" his ability was there to see and with confidence hoped that he would get better.
BUT, I have now run out of patience with him and after that lacklustre cameo performance against Norwich. Where was the commitment, effort and "heart" for the team?
He just didn't seem to be interested to fight for any loose ball ,close down defenders or play for the team.
At the final whistle I watched him stroll straight down the tunnel,totally uninterested in team togetherness.
To sum up, Sorry GOMIS but I now think your time is up with the Swans. I don't think you should put the white shirt on again!
Discuss?

⚽️YJB

GOMIS.? on 14:59 - Mar 6 with 7807 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

il est

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

GOMIS.? on 15:07 - Mar 6 with 7768 viewsthejack1912

To be blunt, he's an embarrassment to the shirt. The fact he earns in the region of £3million a year from this football club is an absolute joke. In the final minute of injury time against Arsenal, 2-1 up on a break away, he cut inside after beating the centre back instead of running it to the corner. From them winning the ball back the got a free kick to put into the box.

Iv lost patience with him. Goodbye Gomis, you've stolen a living from our football club and quite frankly, you've not lived up to your FREE TRANSFER price tag.

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

GOMIS.? on 16:46 - Mar 6 with 7583 viewsperchrockjack

I might have commented such on another thread.

Some see it as having an agenda, hate campaign . It's simply the case he s a stain on our shirt and good men are covering for him.

As idle,work shy and arrogant as they come.

Siggy got up yesterday off his arse to score. That is the difference

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

GOMIS.? on 16:57 - Mar 6 with 7542 viewsjack247

He will be gone in the summer. He is effectively a squad player now and one of our highest earners.

The time for threads like this was when Garry was picking him every week and we were losing, not when he is lucky to get 10 minutes and we are near enough safe.
GOMIS.? on 16:57 - Mar 6 with 7541 viewsbuilthjack

He's bone idle

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

GOMIS.? on 17:01 - Mar 6 with 7523 viewsEdmundo

We would have been better off using an U21 striker yesterday, as much use as Gomis is👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

GOMIS.? on 17:14 - Mar 6 with 7480 viewsLoyal

The bloke was a cnt when he came, he displayed how prolific he was as a cnt last January when certain others thought it was acceptable, he then played like a cnt, and continues to do so.

Should have been dragged by his stupid hair down the M4 18 months ago.

Some people seem to take an age to see the obvious.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

GOMIS.? on 18:56 - Mar 6 with 7362 viewstomdickharry

GOMIS.? on 16:57 - Mar 6 by jack247

He will be gone in the summer. He is effectively a squad player now and one of our highest earners.

The time for threads like this was when Garry was picking him every week and we were losing, not when he is lucky to get 10 minutes and we are near enough safe.

Unfortunately only on his terms, has 2 years left on his lucrative contact,he is a liability both on and off the field.
Login to get fewer ads

GOMIS.? on 19:03 - Mar 6 with 7338 viewsjack247

GOMIS.? on 18:56 - Mar 6 by tomdickharry

Unfortunately only on his terms, has 2 years left on his lucrative contact,he is a liability both on and off the field.

That's the biggest worry, but I'm sure there will be clubs in China or the Middle East happy to meet his wage demands.

A free transfer at the end of the season, lick our wounds and put it down to experience. If anyone wants to buy him, even better.
GOMIS.? on 19:31 - Mar 6 with 7240 viewsswan65split

His time up was last September!!
He is taking the P***!!
Who ever decided he was the one for us in our Scouting system should publicly be flogged!..................after giving the money back!!!
GOMIS.? on 19:55 - Mar 6 with 7166 viewsbluenile

Leaving the match yesterday my son said "putting Gomis on is just like playing with 10 men".....................and that's it, in a nutshell.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

GOMIS.? on 20:00 - Mar 6 with 7143 viewsperchrockjack

Let's nail this forever.
Arguably our worst ever buy.
Ngog doesn't count so decrepit was he, Vasquez a coward and schecter was jewish( reason enough for our anti Israeli folk)

He can play but for some reason he won't.
Finally ,he had an excreable goal celebration.
Panther? More pussy like

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

GOMIS.? on 20:10 - Mar 6 with 7111 viewsPrivate_Partz

Scored goals all his career and has done so for us. Fallen out of favour and has suffered loss of form like most of the team, not least because the midfield has been below par making it a thankless task.
Things are changing and, if we get to safety soon, I expect him and Jeff to start making a big contribution again as the season comes to a close.
I know many are calling for a mass clear out but there is a danger that babies will go out with bathwater. I don't think players that coped really well with top flight football suddenly become bad players. Let's see what Frankie can do with the team before singling players our for the scrap heap.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

GOMIS.? on 20:54 - Mar 6 with 7006 viewsshenleymun

Clearly good when he can be bothered but why does he always look like he's marking the defender not the other way round?? Follows them about the pitch half the time
GOMIS.? on 20:58 - Mar 6 with 6988 viewsploppy

Anyone know how much it's going to cost us to get rid?
GOMIS.? on 20:58 - Mar 6 with 6988 viewsswan65split

GOMIS.? on 20:54 - Mar 6 by shenleymun

Clearly good when he can be bothered but why does he always look like he's marking the defender not the other way round?? Follows them about the pitch half the time

Ends up on his arse more often than not. if he wants to be on the floor so much, ....then put the work in, score the goals and do that pathetic celebration!
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 21:01]
GOMIS.? on 21:14 - Mar 6 with 6929 viewsDarran

He is capable of playing a bit mind.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

GOMIS.? on 22:00 - Mar 6 with 6841 viewsnantywatcher

I still rate him and the fact that I disagree with the majority on here I find quite comforting. Just as when all the vitriol spewed out on here when Fer was signed, I thought to myself I bet he turns out to be a good acquisition. Football knowledge is not in great abundance on this forum, that's for sure.
GOMIS.? on 22:13 - Mar 6 with 6797 viewsBrynmill_Jack

GOMIS.? on 20:10 - Mar 6 by Private_Partz

Scored goals all his career and has done so for us. Fallen out of favour and has suffered loss of form like most of the team, not least because the midfield has been below par making it a thankless task.
Things are changing and, if we get to safety soon, I expect him and Jeff to start making a big contribution again as the season comes to a close.
I know many are calling for a mass clear out but there is a danger that babies will go out with bathwater. I don't think players that coped really well with top flight football suddenly become bad players. Let's see what Frankie can do with the team before singling players our for the scrap heap.

How DARE you come on here without a torch and pitchfork talking sense like that!
As soon as this thread was spotted by some their collective knickers must have moistened.
Perchie must have had a multi and a fanny fart over it !!!

The truth is that he should truky be judged NOW, as we seem to have stumbed on a fairly good midfield combination.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

GOMIS.? on 22:15 - Mar 6 with 6791 viewsDavillin

GOMIS.? on 17:01 - Mar 6 by Edmundo

We would have been better off using an U21 striker yesterday, as much use as Gomis is👍

Well done! That's not only a great suggestion, it is essential to our survival from relegation. We're still too close to let one bad apple rot the orchard.

I can't believe the excuses people make for Gomis on here, including blaming posters for his shit performances because they see and point out his flaws [excessively kind language there].

Pick the best U21 or U19 striker we have available and put him on the bench. One of them will neither be such a liability, nor have a worse chance to score.

Once again, the only thing I can imagine is that the club is protecting another asset [accounting meaning only] while risking relegation.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

GOMIS.? on 22:44 - Mar 6 with 6724 viewsLord_Bony

GOMIS.? on 20:10 - Mar 6 by Private_Partz

After we get rid of the f*ckin clown this summer..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

GOMIS.? on 23:09 - Mar 6 with 6669 viewsswan65split

GOMIS.? on 21:14 - Mar 6 by Darran

He is capable of playing a bit mind.

May be.........but when is he going to start?
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 23:09]
GOMIS.? on 23:09 - Mar 6 with 6663 viewsWingstandwood

IMO the best bet for a Gomis move away will come from a foreign club. I cannot seriously think why the f@ck any other Premier League club would want him on his performances this season. He's either off-side or on his @rse!

Argus!

GOMIS.? on 23:24 - Mar 6 with 6628 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If Mike Ashley is reading this ignore all the idiots above, Mike, he's a magnificent player and if you play your cards right a bid of around £12M in the summer will secure him for your massive club. You'd then have robbed us of our two best players for under £25M and dealt a crushing blow to Swansea City whilst guaranteeing promotion back to the Premier League.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

GOMIS.? on 00:05 - Mar 7 with 6582 viewsslate_dk

Hmm... Benteke might be looking for a new team this summer...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024