Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobby under the cosh 07:13 - Mar 8 with 4282 viewsJackanapes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03lv187

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Bobby under the cosh on 08:50 - Mar 8 with 4103 viewssherpajacob

We might have a choice between Brenda and Bob this summer.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Bobby under the cosh on 08:59 - Mar 8 with 4085 viewsmonmouth

His cover is starting to run. You have to take your hat off, he does have this amazing invisibility cloak for criticism. He'll probably spawn the FA cup again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bobby under the cosh on 09:08 - Mar 8 with 4053 viewsWarwickHunt

Caught the last ten minutes of the 606 phone-in in the car on Saturday - two Everton fans calling Martinez all the useless c*nts in creation.

Highly amusing.
Bobby under the cosh on 09:10 - Mar 8 with 4044 viewsDarran

I was talking to someone that loves him on Saturday,I said to them that when you look at the season Chelsea have had and see that Everton are below them should say it all.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bobby under the cosh on 10:42 - Mar 8 with 3934 viewswaynekerr55

Bobby under the cosh on 09:08 - Mar 8 by WarwickHunt

Caught the last ten minutes of the 606 phone-in in the car on Saturday - two Everton fans calling Martinez all the useless c*nts in creation.

Highly amusing.

His downfall - an inability to get teams to defend

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bobby under the cosh on 10:44 - Mar 8 with 3933 viewsHighjack

Bobby under the cosh on 08:50 - Mar 8 by sherpajacob

We might have a choice between Brenda and Bob this summer.

Dream team pairing.

Flynn could manage the youngsters. Jackett in charge of catering. Sousa style consultant. We will rule the world.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bobby under the cosh on 10:54 - Mar 8 with 3909 viewsWarwickHunt

Bobby under the cosh on 10:44 - Mar 8 by Highjack

Dream team pairing.

Flynn could manage the youngsters. Jackett in charge of catering. Sousa style consultant. We will rule the world.

Monk to shout "WORK HARDER!" in training.
Bobby under the cosh on 11:03 - Mar 8 with 3883 viewsacejack3065

A choice between Brendan and Roberto in the summer? This board might just sh1t it's knickers.
Login to get fewer ads

Bobby under the cosh on 12:00 - Mar 8 with 3799 viewsdobjack2

Bobby under the cosh on 10:42 - Mar 8 by waynekerr55

His downfall - an inability to get teams to defend

surely he should have noticed this by now or if he hasn't noticed it you would have thought that chairmen might have said something.
Bobby under the cosh on 12:13 - Mar 8 with 3760 viewstomdickharry

He has skillfully built over the years an aura of being a super coach,a brilliant exponent of spin he has been found out at last,with the quality of players he has at his disposal Everton should be in or around the top 6.
Bobby under the cosh on 12:20 - Mar 8 with 3741 viewsDr_Winston

Yet still there are plenty who would cream themselves at the prospect of him coming back as manager.

Loons.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bobby under the cosh on 13:07 - Mar 8 with 3648 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Bobby under the cosh on 11:03 - Mar 8 by acejack3065

A choice between Brendan and Roberto in the summer? This board might just sh1t it's knickers.

Hehe - although that is really a no brainer.

Poor Roberto was probably looking forward to some Oil money

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Bobby under the cosh on 13:11 - Mar 8 with 3640 viewsperchrockjack

Not so much amusing as irrelevant.

Move on boys.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bobby under the cosh on 13:13 - Mar 8 with 3630 viewsmonmouth

Bobby under the cosh on 13:11 - Mar 8 by perchrockjack

Move on boys.

I wouldn't say that Perch mun. I find you amusing sometimes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bobby under the cosh on 20:24 - Mar 8 with 3419 viewsbonymine

Bobby under the cosh on 09:10 - Mar 8 by Darran

I was talking to someone that loves him on Saturday,I said to them that when you look at the season Chelsea have had and see that Everton are below them should say it all.

I respect Roberto 100% yes he left under a cloud but at that time you couldn't really argue from his personal perspective about moving on. He was a fantastic player for us and an inspiration to my son, a great Ambassador along with Bonner,Evo & Dennis Lawrence.

Great Swans connections there I consider myself a friend of Evo it was a great opportunity he simply could NOT turn down at the time...

Just put yourself in his position in whatever trade/occupation you currently enjoy - if you were offered a MASSIVE pay rise to move up to a higher level it is a no brainer ....

Football is a short career , enjoy it whilst you can, que sera,sera ........
[Post edited 8 Mar 2016 20:28]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Bobby under the cosh on 20:26 - Mar 8 with 3408 viewsbonymine

Bobby under the cosh on 13:11 - Mar 8 by perchrockjack

Move on boys.

You in bed now Perch ?

All gone quiet over there !!!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Bobby under the cosh on 20:27 - Mar 8 with 3403 viewsDarran

Bobby under the cosh on 20:24 - Mar 8 by bonymine

I respect Roberto 100% yes he left under a cloud but at that time you couldn't really argue from his personal perspective about moving on. He was a fantastic player for us and an inspiration to my son, a great Ambassador along with Bonner,Evo & Dennis Lawrence.

Great Swans connections there I consider myself a friend of Evo it was a great opportunity he simply could NOT turn down at the time...

Just put yourself in his position in whatever trade/occupation you currently enjoy - if you were offered a MASSIVE pay rise to move up to a higher level it is a no brainer ....

He's a c*nt end of.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bobby under the cosh on 20:33 - Mar 8 with 3362 viewsymaohyd

With respect you are talking through your arse.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Bobby under the cosh on 20:39 - Mar 8 with 3339 viewsChief

Despite all that, he didn't have to attempt to rape and pillage the club (the only club) who gave him a chance.

He owes the swans everything, but hes always been an ungrateful preeek

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024