Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham 7th may 11:50 - Mar 8 with 2123 viewsGretsch

Anyone know when they are on sale, or when dates, time may be sorted. Just got early train tickets and late that evening.

Got something else to do up there same day so hope its that day 3 pm
West Ham 7th may on 11:58 - Mar 8 with 2109 viewsJBT95

The game will be either Saturday or Sunday, Monday is a no go as the postponed West Ham v Man U game in April due to the semis of the Fa cup will be played the following Tuesday or Wednesday more than likely.

Probably start of April they will announce when it will be exactly. I'm half expecting 4pm Sunday because it'll be the last day time match at Upton Park, plus they are a good side going for Europe. Our game at home was also on TV Sunday 4pm.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2016 11:58]
West Ham 7th may on 12:03 - Mar 8 with 2094 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sunday at 4 tends to be the big game of the weekend (not always) and with it being the penultimate weekend of the season and Man City playing Arsenal, I doubt it'll be Sunday at 4.

If it's not West Ham's final home game it might not be televised at all. If it is it probably will be.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

West Ham 7th may on 12:14 - Mar 8 with 2068 viewsJBT95

West Ham 7th may on 12:03 - Mar 8 by Joe_bradshaw

Sunday at 4 tends to be the big game of the weekend (not always) and with it being the penultimate weekend of the season and Man City playing Arsenal, I doubt it'll be Sunday at 4.

If it's not West Ham's final home game it might not be televised at all. If it is it probably will be.

We did play them at home in December at Sunday 4pm. The fixtures are the exact same but in reverse throughout the season. Arsenal vs Man City was Monday 8pm which could happen again depending on FA Cup postponed league games.
West Ham 7th may on 12:41 - Mar 8 with 2022 viewsGretsch

Hope not as its another train ticket and a night in a Hotel, but also a night in old londinium Town so not all bad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024