Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. 13:24 - Mar 10 with 9351 viewsGriffting

Looks a possibility that Curt will be going for his 3rd consecutive game at the helm, looking for 3 wins on the bounce!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-could-wit
Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 13:29 - Mar 10 with 7522 viewsjasper_T

Potential good luck charm...
Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 13:35 - Mar 10 with 7477 viewsperchrockjack

He ain't a well man, is he

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 13:38 - Mar 10 with 7472 viewsPegojack

All he needs is some fresh air, tell him to cycle to Bournemouth. Start now.

Seriously, he shouldn't even consider it, having just come out of hospital after treatment for a lung infection.

Put your feet up, Gaffa, and let Curt take care of business for a week or two.
Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 13:41 - Mar 10 with 7453 viewsperchrockjack

I'm not sure he ll be able to travel to many of our remaining games

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 13:54 - Mar 10 with 7386 viewsNogginthenog

In Curt we trust. 1 nil away win please gaffa.
Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 14:16 - Mar 10 with 7326 viewspencoedjack

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 13:38 - Mar 10 by Pegojack

All he needs is some fresh air, tell him to cycle to Bournemouth. Start now.

Seriously, he shouldn't even consider it, having just come out of hospital after treatment for a lung infection.

Put your feet up, Gaffa, and let Curt take care of business for a week or two.

Id sack him if he worked for me his sick record must be up to about 50% now
Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 14:38 - Mar 10 with 7268 viewslegoman

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 14:16 - Mar 10 by pencoedjack

Id sack him if he worked for me his sick record must be up to about 50% now

You're all heart.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 15:06 - Mar 10 with 7196 viewsblueytheblue

Comes to something when your coach has to have late fitness tests...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 15:50 - Mar 10 with 7101 viewsmagicdaps10

Wouldnt suprise me and wouldnt put it past the hire achy to try and get out of paying him when and if we stay up due to him being on the sick.

I know some will not like me typing this and will put me down but taking the history on how we do things, it would not surprise me at all

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 15:53 - Mar 10 with 7074 viewsDarran

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 15:50 - Mar 10 by magicdaps10

Wouldnt suprise me and wouldnt put it past the hire achy to try and get out of paying him when and if we stay up due to him being on the sick.

I know some will not like me typing this and will put me down but taking the history on how we do things, it would not surprise me at all

What history?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 15:56 - Mar 10 with 7061 viewspencoedjack

You are not the most positive of posters are you Daps !!!!!
Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 15:58 - Mar 10 with 7054 viewsairedale

Just watched the vid of him at the pressy earlier, saying about his situation, and imo he looks like he's had a really bad time of it recently.
Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 16:11 - Mar 10 with 7032 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I can only imagine the reaction now if we beat Bournemouth but don't get all 3 points against Villa.

The pressure will certainly be on the old Italian.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 16:16 - Mar 10 with 7018 viewsmonmouth

Reading his own comments today, you do have to wonder if he's doing himself any favours here. Not sure how far our duty of care as an employer sits here either - high pay doesn't exempt that. He basically seems to almost be saying publicly that the job we have put him in is pushing him too hard for his age and his health.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 16:26 - Mar 10 with 6997 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 16:16 - Mar 10 by monmouth

Reading his own comments today, you do have to wonder if he's doing himself any favours here. Not sure how far our duty of care as an employer sits here either - high pay doesn't exempt that. He basically seems to almost be saying publicly that the job we have put him in is pushing him too hard for his age and his health.

Agreed - if 50 days on the job did this to him, a whole season is out of the question.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 16:44 - Mar 10 with 6960 viewsfelixstowe_jack

He is younger than Curtis.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 16:47 - Mar 10 with 6948 viewsperchrockjack

But not as healthy

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 17:03 - Mar 10 with 6912 viewsStarsky

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 13:35 - Mar 10 by perchrockjack

He ain't a well man, is he

I tell you what...
Joe blogs in an ordinary job would be politely told to look after themselves but are no longer required.

It's just the internet, init.

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 17:11 - Mar 10 with 6883 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 17:16 - Mar 10 with 6868 viewsmonmouth

Shit the bed. Just watched the first five minutes. He looks a bundle of adrenaline hyped nervous energy to me. I hope it's not stressing him out.

I like what he's trying to say though.

Edit: Got better I think. Maybe it's the second language issue at the press conference that's hyping him up. It would sure as hell freak me.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2016 17:48]

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 17:43 - Mar 10 with 6803 viewsmagicdaps10

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 15:53 - Mar 10 by Darran

What history?

When we decided not too pay Ipswich the agreed loan fee for Tamas Priskin after he got injured.

Decided to pull the plug on Brent Sancho deal after being told his work permit would take about two weeks to come through and passed on Mr Sancho's allowances back onto Gillingham.......................Mr Scally was not to pleased with that.

The Vorm situation. Im sure that all angles were covered on that one but there was no way Vorm who was under contract would go for free if he did not go to Spurs, worked in on the Siggy deal obviously.

Thats all i will say on the matters. Swansea is my club but i also know what we are capable of at the top.

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 17:54 - Mar 10 with 6775 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hire achy (breaky heart???)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 18:13 - Mar 10 with 6723 viewsmagicdaps10

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 17:54 - Mar 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Hire achy (breaky heart???)

That be the spell checker ;-)

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 18:21 - Mar 10 with 6697 viewsmonmouth

Just watching Dortmund Spurs. Sheesh the pace and intent of Dortmund show that at least 70% of the PL is a million miles away from where it needs to be in terms of speed and technique. We pay top dollar for comparative donkeys.

I'd love us to actually ASPIRE to build a team (and train our youngsters) to try and play like that.

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 18:25 - Mar 10 with 6685 viewsSwansNZ

Wish him all the best on his recovery, but I doubt anybody is concerned he won’t be there on Saturday. Curt has shown he can do a good job, at least on a short term basis.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024