Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Landore Update 10:10 - Mar 20 with 1356 viewsCooperman

I took the path behind the facility yesterday for the first time since it reopened. I guess that the temporary closure of the path was due to the construction work associated with the new training barn, out sheds, drainage systems etc. The entire complex looks a top class and worthy of any Premier League team or one with long term aspirations in mind.

Yes it's fair to say that some of our summer player investments haven't come good but there is always an element of gambling on transfers. The same cannot be said for Landore; results have been excellent and are as far away from training with the dog turds in public parks as you can possibly get. We should only applaud Huw and co for the work that has gone on in this area, it's building a legacy that will only increase our profile.

The next area to tackle... Off field marketing.
For the record I think the club are going about things in the correct order.
Well done SCFC!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Landore Update on 10:13 - Mar 20 with 1332 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just need to cut back the brambles that have grown since the path was closed. It would be a good place for a sponsored litter pick all areas around the ground.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Landore Update on 10:13 - Mar 20 with 1322 viewsStarsky

I agree with all that except... Putting another floor on the new build was puzzling

It's just the internet, init.

Landore Update on 10:16 - Mar 20 with 1295 viewsDr_Winston

Some lighting along the way would also be nice, although I guess that's a council job. Doesn't have to be 24/7. Just for an hour or two before and after evening games.

Also nice to see that they've widened the path alongside the away enclosure too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Landore Update on 10:18 - Mar 20 with 1286 viewsCooperman

Landore Update on 10:13 - Mar 20 by Starsky

I agree with all that except... Putting another floor on the new build was puzzling

I assume it's all to do with expansion - club in the community, youth teams, female teams, greater adoption of technology, corporate themes held outside of the stadium, player care and physio, blah blah. These activities cannot be coordinated from the same portakabin.

Landore Update on 10:21 - Mar 20 with 1266 viewsCooperman

Landore Update on 10:16 - Mar 20 by Dr_Winston

Some lighting along the way would also be nice, although I guess that's a council job. Doesn't have to be 24/7. Just for an hour or two before and after evening games.

Also nice to see that they've widened the path alongside the away enclosure too.

Ha, yes! Lots of iPhone torches in use yesterday. It will be trecharous during darkness and leaf fall without lighting.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024