Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr S Kingsley 01:23 - Mar 21 with 6568 viewsWanderer

Bravo that man, keep it the impressive work!
one of the few bright lights at the Liberty this season.
Mr S Kingsley on 10:20 - Mar 21 with 5010 viewsKrisP

I was surprised to come on here the day after the game to see many thought he had a bad game and looked out of his depth. I'm with you though, I thought he had a good game on Saturday and certainly far better than Taylor's recent showings.
Mr S Kingsley on 10:27 - Mar 21 with 4985 viewsjasper_T

He was left really exposed but didn't play particularly well. Looked more first half Arsenal than second half Arsenal.

Tried to dribble through a few times but it didn't really come off. Hutton was bullying him as all Scots like to do to one another.
Mr S Kingsley on 10:34 - Mar 21 with 4970 viewsBorojack

Mr S Kingsley on 10:27 - Mar 21 by jasper_T

He was left really exposed but didn't play particularly well. Looked more first half Arsenal than second half Arsenal.

Tried to dribble through a few times but it didn't really come off. Hutton was bullying him as all Scots like to do to one another.

Yes I thought he had a decent game.
The Scottish co commentator on Sky was quite critical of him said he didnt have a defensive bone in his body.
Which was very harsh but that guy never has a good word to say about us cant remember his name now.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Mr S Kingsley on 10:39 - Mar 21 with 4955 viewsjack247

Mr S Kingsley on 10:34 - Mar 21 by Borojack

The Scottish co commentator on Sky was quite critical of him said he didnt have a defensive bone in his body.
Which was very harsh but that guy never has a good word to say about us cant remember his name now.

He is a very attack minded full back, opposite end of the scale to Taylor. Harsh and well OTT to say he doesn't have a defensive bone in his body, but I can see where he is coming from.

If we are going to carry on without wingers, he may well be suited to the system. If not, I'd keep Taylor ahead of him or bring in someone better than both.

Either way I'd be giving him a decent amount of game time until the end of the season.
Mr S Kingsley on 12:05 - Mar 21 with 4872 viewsfather_jack

looks like alan tate from afar.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Mr S Kingsley on 12:55 - Mar 21 with 4814 viewsjasonbromham

Craig Burley by any chance?
Mr S Kingsley on 13:45 - Mar 21 with 4739 viewsraynor94

Mr S Kingsley on 12:55 - Mar 21 by jasonbromham

Craig Burley by any chance?

Davie Provan, doesn't like us for some reason

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr S Kingsley on 14:07 - Mar 21 with 4694 viewsjasper_T

Mr S Kingsley on 13:45 - Mar 21 by raynor94

Probably because he's had to watch us nearly every week this season, poor bloke.
Login to get fewer ads

Mr S Kingsley on 14:08 - Mar 21 with 4691 viewskarnataka

He is young and has potential and should improve with time but I thought he was bang average on Saturday both in defence and attack so if we are going to replace Taylor at some point, I would hope it's with someone better than Kingsley.
Mr S Kingsley on 15:13 - Mar 21 with 4613 viewsDr_Winston

Kingsley has done OK so far. Certainly he's done nothing to justify losing his place in the team for the moment. With more games we'll get more of an idea what kind of player he's going to be.

He visibly improved during the Arsenal game so time and experience won't hurt.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr S Kingsley on 15:39 - Mar 21 with 4558 viewsmax936

Mr S Kingsley on 15:13 - Mar 21 by Dr_Winston

Kingsley has done OK so far. Certainly he's done nothing to justify losing his place in the team for the moment. With more games we'll get more of an idea what kind of player he's going to be.

He visibly improved during the Arsenal game so time and experience won't hurt.

He was exposed quite a bit on Saturday nobody really offered him protection so he found himself stuck between a rock and a hard, but he came through it well enough to suggest that he's got the temperament, he'll have a few scares along the way, but l think he'll be fine.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mr S Kingsley on 15:42 - Mar 21 with 4550 viewsOldjack

I don't like you and i got loads of reasons

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mr S Kingsley on 15:45 - Mar 21 with 4545 viewsraynor94

Mr S Kingsley on 15:42 - Mar 21 by Oldjack

I don't like you and i got loads of reasons

Because the truth hurts Alan, and have no fears I'll keep reminding you on here

Mr S Kingsley on 15:49 - Mar 21 with 4524 viewsOldjack

What truth ? the only bollocks you get is off your bum chum Prosser ,now we all know he's a born liar ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mr S Kingsley on 15:52 - Mar 21 with 4517 viewscontroversial_jack

Maybe, it's because we aren't very good.
Mr S Kingsley on 16:00 - Mar 21 with 4501 viewsraynor94

Mr S Kingsley on 15:52 - Mar 21 by controversial_jack

Maybe, it's because we aren't very good.

Could well be, we were pathetic Saturday

Mr S Kingsley on 16:26 - Mar 21 with 4462 viewsyeoviljackb

Mr S Kingsley on 10:20 - Mar 21 by KrisP

I was surprised to come on here the day after the game to see many thought he had a bad game and looked out of his depth. I'm with you though, I thought he had a good game on Saturday and certainly far better than Taylor's recent showings.

Have followed him since he was here at Yeovil (wish we still had him) - watched Saturdays game and he didn't do much offensively, which is probably his strength, but the winger from Villa tracked him all the time so they must have done their homework. Defensively though I though he was pretty solid and certainly he was no worse or better than most of the other more experienced players. Thought Ash was outstanding and Britton turned the game.
Mr S Kingsley on 16:27 - Mar 21 with 4452 viewsjasper_T

Mr S Kingsley on 16:26 - Mar 21 by yeoviljackb

Have followed him since he was here at Yeovil (wish we still had him) - watched Saturdays game and he didn't do much offensively, which is probably his strength, but the winger from Villa tracked him all the time so they must have done their homework. Defensively though I though he was pretty solid and certainly he was no worse or better than most of the other more experienced players. Thought Ash was outstanding and Britton turned the game.

How's Connor Roberts doing?
Mr S Kingsley on 16:52 - Mar 21 with 4412 viewsswan_si

He was referring to Fer.
Mr S Kingsley on 16:59 - Mar 21 with 4402 viewsSkipTheJack

You can't argue with a 100% record in the league!
Mr S Kingsley on 19:58 - Mar 21 with 4216 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr S Kingsley on 16:59 - Mar 21 by SkipTheJack

You can't argue with a 100% record in the league!

I thought he did very well for a young player in such a huge game. Especially as the rest of the team were struggling. He should be proud of himself.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr S Kingsley on 12:27 - Mar 22 with 3984 viewsyeoviljackb

Mr S Kingsley on 16:27 - Mar 21 by jasper_T

How's Connor Roberts doing?

He's playing regularly and looks very solid - wasn't at the Cambridge game but he was very good v Notts. County recently. Helping us to 5 clean sheets in 6 games recently
Mr S Kingsley on 13:15 - Mar 22 with 3938 viewsjasper_T

Mr S Kingsley on 12:27 - Mar 22 by yeoviljackb

He's playing regularly and looks very solid - wasn't at the Cambridge game but he was very good v Notts. County recently. Helping us to 5 clean sheets in 6 games recently

Better or worse than Liam Shephard?
Mr S Kingsley on 16:02 - Mar 22 with 3875 viewsBorojack

Mr S Kingsley on 16:52 - Mar 21 by swan_si

He was referring to Fer.

Dont think he was mate because the main commentator chirped in and said in fairness its only his 2nd start in the PL Fer has played a few more than that.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Mr S Kingsley on 16:39 - Mar 22 with 3836 viewsswan_si

Mr S Kingsley on 16:02 - Mar 22 by Borojack

Dont think he was mate because the main commentator chirped in and said in fairness its only his 2nd start in the PL Fer has played a few more than that.

he definitely did mate, in the 51st minute commentator says "Leroy Fer as been asked to go out there and try and help his full back Stephen Kingsley, he hasn't got a defensive bone in his body", co commentator shirps in "Kingsley clears again with this just his third appearance in the 1st team.
thank god for Tivo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024