Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eubank v Blackwell 11:29 - Mar 27 with 3330 viewstomdickharry

Good domestic fight won by Eubank on a stoppage,never be as good as his dad but a first class performance, should be a cracker when he fights Billy Jo Saunders for the WBO title,well done.
Eubank v Blackwell on 12:11 - Mar 27 with 3296 viewsPhil_S

Nothing good about a fight where the beaten boxer ends up in a coma
Eubank v Blackwell on 12:15 - Mar 27 with 3290 viewsdickythorpe

They know the risks
Eubank v Blackwell on 13:02 - Mar 27 with 3256 viewsCooperman

Fingers crossed he pulls through for a full recovery. The medical teams have a very difficult task when ringside as they can't always spot internal injuries.

Get well soon Nick Blackwell.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Eubank v Blackwell on 13:16 - Mar 27 with 3238 viewsmax936

Eubank v Blackwell on 13:02 - Mar 27 by Cooperman

Fingers crossed he pulls through for a full recovery. The medical teams have a very difficult task when ringside as they can't always spot internal injuries.

Get well soon Nick Blackwell.

He's in an induced coma, hopefully for the best, hope he gets through it, I didn't see much of last nights boxing, its was on repeat on Sky Sports 3 earlier, but I didn't watch it, but if its true the Eubank Snr wanted the bout stopped and it was then there needs to be an enquiry into why it wasn't, he's been in the game long enough for his thoughts to be listened to.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Eubank v Blackwell on 13:18 - Mar 27 with 3234 viewsDarran

Eubank v Blackwell on 13:16 - Mar 27 by max936

He's in an induced coma, hopefully for the best, hope he gets through it, I didn't see much of last nights boxing, its was on repeat on Sky Sports 3 earlier, but I didn't watch it, but if its true the Eubank Snr wanted the bout stopped and it was then there needs to be an enquiry into why it wasn't, he's been in the game long enough for his thoughts to be listened to.

Don't be so daft you can't have someone in the oppositions corner of a title fight telling the ref he needs to stop the fight.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Eubank v Blackwell on 13:25 - Mar 27 with 3224 viewsCooperman

Eubank v Blackwell on 13:18 - Mar 27 by Darran

Don't be so daft you can't have someone in the oppositions corner of a title fight telling the ref he needs to stop the fight.

Indeed, that would never happen. Blackwell's own medics are there for his own safety first and foremost. Fight success comes a distant second.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Eubank v Blackwell on 13:30 - Mar 27 with 3217 viewsmax936

Well if he was as bad as its been reported and the ref couldn't see it then someone else should have had the sense to have stopped it, there's been far to many cases where a fight as gone on far to long, Jonny Owen and Gerald Mcclellan are just two fights I can think of off the top of my head, from what I've read Blackwell had virtually lost the fight a few rounds previous to the ending, his corner or some one should have had the foresight to have seen it other than Eubank Snr surely.

Eubank v Blackwell on 13:39 - Mar 27 with 3206 viewsmax936

Just read the report online, seems like although he was tiring he was still well in the fight up until it was stopped, tough one to call then.

Login to get fewer ads

Eubank v Blackwell on 14:32 - Mar 27 with 3180 viewsLoyal

Induced coma.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Eubank v Blackwell on 14:40 - Mar 27 with 3166 viewsPozuelosSideys

Absolutely no reason for the ref to have stopped the fight. Blackwell took a bit of a pasting and blood everywhere, but didnt look as though he was in any danger. Tiredness and repeated bashes to the head more than anything - Eubank isnt much of a puncher, if he was he would have needed it like he should have. His father wanted it stopped as he thought it was one sided more than anything.

Saunders has already beat Eubank and he didnt take him seriously first time around. Should be interesting

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Eubank v Blackwell on 14:56 - Mar 27 with 3148 viewsDarran

Eubank v Blackwell on 13:30 - Mar 27 by max936

Well if he was as bad as its been reported and the ref couldn't see it then someone else should have had the sense to have stopped it, there's been far to many cases where a fight as gone on far to long, Jonny Owen and Gerald Mcclellan are just two fights I can think of off the top of my head, from what I've read Blackwell had virtually lost the fight a few rounds previous to the ending, his corner or some one should have had the foresight to have seen it other than Eubank Snr surely.

The ref did step in you dopey tw*t he stopped the fight and called the doctor who examined him and called it off.

Eubank v Blackwell on 18:02 - Mar 27 with 3084 viewsmax936

Eubank v Blackwell on 14:56 - Mar 27 by Darran

The ref did step in you dopey tw*t he stopped the fight and called the doctor who examined him and called it off.

Fukoff l knew he the ref stopped it, but thought that it should have been stopped earlier until l read report as l stated in my later post you dozy stupid tw@t, l also said that l didn't see any of the boxing as well, so shove it up your trumpet.
And stop blinding peeps by flashing ew lights in bright sunlight you Divy Tw@t.
Now fukoff lm having a beer

Eubank v Blackwell on 18:05 - Mar 27 with 3076 viewsattila_the_hun

Eubank v Blackwell on 18:02 - Mar 27 by max936

Fukoff l knew he the ref stopped it, but thought that it should have been stopped earlier until l read report as l stated in my later post you dozy stupid tw@t, l also said that l didn't see any of the boxing as well, so shove it up your trumpet.

wow such class

"I'm Free"

Eubank v Blackwell on 18:12 - Mar 27 with 3068 viewsDarran

Eubank v Blackwell on 18:05 - Mar 27 by attila_the_hun

wow such class

Innit.

Eubank v Blackwell on 18:16 - Mar 27 with 3058 viewsSwanzay

wow such class

Here is the video clip of Eubank SNR telling JNR to stop punches to the head and questioning why the ref hadn't already stopped it.

https://www.facebook.com/realboxingguru/
[Post edited 27 Mar 2016 18:24]
Eubank v Blackwell on 18:20 - Mar 27 with 3055 viewsSwanjack10

Eubank v Blackwell on 18:02 - Mar 27 by max936

On the p1ss again max,you loves a drop,hair of the dog, state on you last night , Blackwell is a street fighter,heart of a lion but jnr had him in his pocket ,Blackwells corner should have thrown the towel in 2 rounds before the tko, Tyson is a cu nt,an embaressment to the boxing world.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Eubank v Blackwell on 18:21 - Mar 27 with 3043 viewsattila_the_hun

Eubank v Blackwell on 18:16 - Mar 27 by Swanzay

Here is the video clip of Eubank SNR telling JNR to stop punches to the head and questioning why the ref hadn't already stopped it.

beth y uffern ?

"I'm Free"

Eubank v Blackwell on 18:25 - Mar 27 with 3035 viewsDarran

Eubank v Blackwell on 18:16 - Mar 27 by Swanzay

Where by does he tell him to stop punches to the head?

Eubank v Blackwell on 11:33 - Mar 28 with 2900 viewsmax936

wow such class

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024