Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now that we're safe... 15:31 - Mar 30 with 1322 viewsjasper_T

...what/who would you like to see before the end of the season?

I would quite like to see us attempt a 3 at the back formation with two strikers.

Also rest/rotating the lads involved in the Euros could do them the power of good ahead of the tournament and next season.

Thoughts?
Now that we're safe... on 15:38 - Mar 30 with 1306 viewsRuDeMan1970

I'm feeling less pessimistic about relegation now but... WE ARE NOT SAFE YET MUN.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Now that we're safe... on 16:02 - Mar 30 with 1272 viewsjack247

Game time for Amat and Montero, see if they can force their way into first team contention for next year.

Kingsley to share games with Taylor, but get the majority of it. Especially if we are planning on wing backs next year. I wouldn't play Kingsley and Montero at the same time. Start Naughton as much as possible. Jury is still out, chance to prove he can be first choice next season.

Barrow to play as often as possible.

Paloschi to have a go behind Gomis. I'm not expecting Gomis to be here next season, but it would be nice to see if Paloschi could cover Siggys role as well as being a striker.

Euros aside, we aren't going to learn a lot about Ash, Leon, Rangel, Taylor, Routledge, Siggy anyway. I'm not saying don't play them, but don't play them in every game.
Now that we're safe... on 16:15 - Mar 30 with 1247 viewsABERSWAN

If Brendan is coming back,I would like it confirmed as soon as we are mathematically safe. I don't want the summer dragging on,and all the best available players joining other teams,while we are left waiting and wondering.
Now that we're safe... on 16:26 - Mar 30 with 1235 viewssherpajacob

Now that we're safe... on 15:38 - Mar 30 by RuDeMan1970

I'm feeling less pessimistic about relegation now but... WE ARE NOT SAFE YET MUN.

We won't lose seven on the trot.

Unless we pick Bartley in those 7.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Now that we're safe... on 16:27 - Mar 30 with 1232 viewspikeypaul

When we are safe I would like a date for the expansion to be announced,were they not taking £50 deposits on seats in the new stand about a year ago?
Then get whoever is going to be in charge restructuring the squad to his desired style for next season.
If it is BR so be it just give him as much time as possible even if it is with a couple of games of this season left so he can come and see who he likes and who he does not want next season.That should also ensure the players do not drop off for the last few games of the season which normally happens.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2016 16:28]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Now that we're safe... on 16:38 - Mar 30 with 1205 viewsjasper_T

Now that we're safe... on 16:27 - Mar 30 by pikeypaul

When we are safe I would like a date for the expansion to be announced,were they not taking £50 deposits on seats in the new stand about a year ago?
Then get whoever is going to be in charge restructuring the squad to his desired style for next season.
If it is BR so be it just give him as much time as possible even if it is with a couple of games of this season left so he can come and see who he likes and who he does not want next season.That should also ensure the players do not drop off for the last few games of the season which normally happens.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2016 16:28]

Every year a stadium expansion becomes less attractive economically, as other revenue streams increase and we get things like away ticket price caps introduced to protect fans. It's a lot of investment for little direct financial return.

It won't happen unless major issues somehow crop up with the current rental deal that force a change imo.
Now that we're safe... on 16:42 - Mar 30 with 1200 viewsHuw57

Now that we're safe... on 16:15 - Mar 30 by ABERSWAN

If Brendan is coming back,I would like it confirmed as soon as we are mathematically safe. I don't want the summer dragging on,and all the best available players joining other teams,while we are left waiting and wondering.

Whoever is coming in, or if Guidolin is staying put, I would hope it would be announced just as the season ends, so, as you said, we can get on with recruitment etc.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024