Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew 17:32 - Apr 2 with 2368 viewsdobjack2

Start bench or stands? If start where?

Are we better balanced without him? I can't see all 4 of routs Jeff ayew and barrow in the match day squad.
Ayew on 17:33 - Apr 2 with 2361 viewsNeathJack

Bench.

Then sell in the summer.
N/A. on 17:35 - Apr 2 with 2338 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 1:15]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Ayew on 17:36 - Apr 2 with 2327 viewsClinton

Up top. Gets a few goals, sell in summer.
Paloschi up top next season.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Ayew on 17:37 - Apr 2 with 2314 views3swan

Ayew on 17:33 - Apr 2 by NeathJack

Bench.

Then sell in the summer.

All depends what our transfer policy will be in the summer.

At the moment I agree as he doesn't balance the team when he plays
Ayew on 17:37 - Apr 2 with 2299 viewsDafyddHuw

Lovely player. Like him a lot. Square peg in a round hole for us, unfortunately.
Either give him the freedom to go where he wants, or get rid. Should get us a profit.
Ayew on 17:38 - Apr 2 with 2293 viewsRancid

I'd totally forgotten about him.Bizarre.
Ayew on 17:59 - Apr 2 with 2212 viewsdobjack2

Was interested to see thoughts of others as he seems to divide opinion.

I think he would suit a 4-4-2 formation playing off a bigger man. In view of that I would go with him on the bench and expect him to leave in the summer.

I feel that in reality he was yet another poor signing. Not because he is a poor player, far from it, but because he doesn't fit our team.

Perhaps our recruitment arm felt that he was a class player that we could get for well below his market value and that he could be fitted into the team somewhere. Another lesson to learn from.
Ayew on 17:59 - Apr 2 with 2205 viewsjasper_T

Wouldn't put him below Paloschi in the pecking order just yet.
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew on 19:27 - Apr 2 with 2096 viewstomdickharry

This is where the Managerial appointment is so crucial,get the drift that if Guidolin stays then Ayew will stay,who knows.
Ayew on 19:47 - Apr 2 with 2049 viewsLeonisGod

Ayew on 17:37 - Apr 2 by DafyddHuw

Lovely player. Like him a lot. Square peg in a round hole for us, unfortunately.
Either give him the freedom to go where he wants, or get rid. Should get us a profit.

Definitely a square peg in round hole, but he's also too selfish for me. Get him out of Siggy's way (playing deep and on the bench) and the Iceman has shone. Either we build a team around Ayew or around Gylfi imo. I'd prefer it to be Gylfi. Despite his good start, Ayew's not had the best of seasons. An enigma as there's certainly quality there.
Ayew on 22:45 - Apr 2 with 1909 viewsjack247

Ayew on 17:59 - Apr 2 by dobjack2

Was interested to see thoughts of others as he seems to divide opinion.

I think he would suit a 4-4-2 formation playing off a bigger man. In view of that I would go with him on the bench and expect him to leave in the summer.

I feel that in reality he was yet another poor signing. Not because he is a poor player, far from it, but because he doesn't fit our team.

Perhaps our recruitment arm felt that he was a class player that we could get for well below his market value and that he could be fitted into the team somewhere. Another lesson to learn from.

Yes he would. His biggest problem is he doesn't seem to have a best position. In spite of his commitment and workrate he is a luxury player, you can get away with that at the top teams, but everyone playing for us should have positional discipline. He probably suits the #10 role best (though he played there once for us and was ineffective) but Siggy is very much first choice there and rightly so. Ha goals have been a lifeline, but he is probably worth selling if we can get top dollar for him. If he goes to a team that dominates games I'm sure he will do very well.
Ayew on 04:53 - Apr 3 with 1816 viewsDavillin

I haven't seen him in any of the training photo shoots or videos. That's all I've had to go on.

Has he returned yet from holi- rehab yet?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Ayew on 05:31 - Apr 3 with 1800 viewsdameedna

Starts in a 433 as one of the 3 up front
Every game bar injury
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024