Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread 19:39 - Apr 2 with 26887 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 19:50 - Apr 2 with 11284 viewsNeathJack

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 19:53 - Apr 2 with 11249 viewsjojaca

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 19:50 - Apr 2 by NeathJack

I can see this thread coming back to bite us in the not so distant future.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 19:54 - Apr 2 with 11247 viewsTim_Harry

Never seen a player of Shelvey's quality play as many bad passes as he did in the away game at Palace. A couple of those passes were played across the middle and could have cost us. The transfer window had just opened.

It seems paranoid to say that he was playing badly to force a move to a club desperate enough to give him a huge pay rise, but it does seem likely.

Hope he never gets back to the Prem and his life goes the same way as Chopra's. I can accept players being crap, just as long as they're giving it their all.
The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 22:43 - Apr 2 with 10841 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 22:46 - Apr 2 with 10817 viewsLord_Bony

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 23:07 - Apr 2 with 10736 viewsbuilthjack

However did we get £12m for him? One of life's mysteries.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 23:32 - Apr 2 with 10666 viewsLoyal

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 23:49 - Apr 2 with 10602 viewslonglostjack

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 23:32 - Apr 2 by Loyal

Is that dgt ? PMSL

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 00:01 - Apr 3 with 10564 viewssP7qupUf

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 19:54 - Apr 2 by Tim_Harry

Never seen a player of Shelvey's quality play as many bad passes as he did in the away game at Palace. A couple of those passes were played across the middle and could have cost us. The transfer window had just opened.

It seems paranoid to say that he was playing badly to force a move to a club desperate enough to give him a huge pay rise, but it does seem likely.

Hope he never gets back to the Prem and his life goes the same way as Chopra's. I can accept players being crap, just as long as they're giving it their all.

I travelled to both Norwich and Oxford for the pleasure of watching his "talent". Dreadful!!
The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 00:04 - Apr 3 with 10548 viewsJack_Meoff

Point the way to the Championship,
Bye bye Jonjo down down you slip,
Point the way to the Championship,
where Burton away waits for you.

Amarillo

/coat

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 00:47 - Apr 3 with 10468 viewsSwansNZ

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 23:07 - Apr 2 by builthjack

...but he was worth £23.5 Million

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3438513/Jonjo-Shelvey-January-

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 01:39 - Apr 3 with 10395 viewsslate_dk

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 01:40 - Apr 3 with 10393 viewsLoyal

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 23:49 - Apr 2 by longlostjack

Is that dgt ? PMSL

👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 04:18 - Apr 3 with 10292 viewsDavillin

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 22:43 - Apr 2 by NeiltheTaylor

Ah, the old "double point." How'd you find that?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 04:19 - Apr 3 with 10291 viewsDavillin

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 23:07 - Apr 2 by builthjack

I hate to answer that question, but . . .

Huw Jenkins knows what he's doing.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 10:01 - Apr 3 with 10002 viewsbuilthjack

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 04:19 - Apr 3 by Davillin

I hate to answer that question, but . . .

Huw Jenkins knows what he's doing.

If Huw was American, he would surely have to run for President

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 10:15 - Apr 3 with 9950 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Thought he had a good game at Norwich except for failing to track back and mark his man for two of the goals.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 10:23 - Apr 3 with 9916 viewsDr_Winston

Seventeen posts and no Nelson Muntz? Amateurs.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 10:33 - Apr 3 with 9866 viewsicecoldjack

Not keen on threads like this. I'd prefer to wait until we are mathematically safe before poking fun at other teams,who may yet put an amazing run together and get out, I just keep thinking of how people were mocking Martinez one season when Wigan looked certain to drop out then they put together an amazing run beating the likes of Chelsea away etc .

Of course they went down eventually and there in lies a warning for us, once teams hover around the relegation zones for a season or two they eventually fall.

A huge effort is required by all at Swansea in the summer to make sure we give ourselves the best platform to improve playing personnel and coaching staff.
There is only so much buying cheap you can do in this league, as laudrup said, you need to spend money just to stand still .

As for shelvey, I'm glad we got rid,for no other reason than it meant siggy got to play his best position and started making all the difference .
Seeing jonjo s attitude for us in his later games told me everything about his professionalism , he was lazy yesterday too and that shows we pretty much did a fantastic deal in moving him on, he never quite fitted with us anyway and seeing for the Geordies I'm not sure if he is premier league class.

I'd like Newcastle to stay up if only because I've worked with many Geordies and they are the salt of the earth as people, of course the only thing I really want is us to still be in the prem league league next season, it would be funny as fook to see shelvey pointing in the championship non the less.

Thinks he is better than he actually is, will get found out by the Geordie public soon enough IMO.
The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 11:00 - Apr 3 with 9770 viewsLoyal

Chelsea are going to have it big time on Saturday, no worries.

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 11:52 - Apr 3 with 9662 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 10:33 - Apr 3 by icecoldjack

Not keen on threads like this. I'd prefer to wait until we are mathematically safe before poking fun at other teams,who may yet put an amazing run together and get out, I just keep thinking of how people were mocking Martinez one season when Wigan looked certain to drop out then they put together an amazing run beating the likes of Chelsea away etc .

Of course they went down eventually and there in lies a warning for us, once teams hover around the relegation zones for a season or two they eventually fall.

A huge effort is required by all at Swansea in the summer to make sure we give ourselves the best platform to improve playing personnel and coaching staff.
There is only so much buying cheap you can do in this league, as laudrup said, you need to spend money just to stand still .

As for shelvey, I'm glad we got rid,for no other reason than it meant siggy got to play his best position and started making all the difference .
Seeing jonjo s attitude for us in his later games told me everything about his professionalism , he was lazy yesterday too and that shows we pretty much did a fantastic deal in moving him on, he never quite fitted with us anyway and seeing for the Geordies I'm not sure if he is premier league class.

I'd like Newcastle to stay up if only because I've worked with many Geordies and they are the salt of the earth as people, of course the only thing I really want is us to still be in the prem league league next season, it would be funny as fook to see shelvey pointing in the championship non the less.

Thinks he is better than he actually is, will get found out by the Geordie public soon enough IMO.

Bedwetter.
No, seriously butty, chill the fùck out. All that stress isn't good for your heart. If Newcastle can't hang on to 2-2 for 10 mins against Naarch and Sunlun can't beat t'Baggies at home, when they're both absolutely desperate for points, then I think we're pretty safe.
But you can do the worrying for the rest of us, if that helps.
The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 13:03 - Apr 3 with 9506 viewsicecoldjack

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 11:52 - Apr 3 by DafyddHuw

Bedwetter.
No, seriously butty, chill the fùck out. All that stress isn't good for your heart. If Newcastle can't hang on to 2-2 for 10 mins against Naarch and Sunlun can't beat t'Baggies at home, when they're both absolutely desperate for points, then I think we're pretty safe.
But you can do the worrying for the rest of us, if that helps.

1. Not stressed,its football ffs!
2. Nor am i worrying,i don't really give a hoot what division we end up in,still my Swans and i support them wherever.

So we are pretty safe, not totally safe? thought so.

You will also find all 4 teams were desperate for points not just "both"

bravado is fine, hopefully we are already safe and hopefully this thread never ends up onplanet geordie, you can celerbrate now if you wish, i will wait til the Math tells me to.

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 13:07 - Apr 3 with 9482 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 13:03 - Apr 3 by icecoldjack

2. Nor am i worrying,i don't really give a hoot what division we end up in,still my Swans and i support them wherever.

bravado is fine, hopefully we are already safe and hopefully this thread never ends up onplanet geordie, you can celerbrate now if you wish, i will wait til the Math tells me to.

Math the Jack???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 13:08 - Apr 3 with 9475 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 13:03 - Apr 3 by icecoldjack

Maths. Ffs.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official lets all laugh at Newcastle and especially JonJo Shelvey thread on 13:10 - Apr 3 with 9466 viewsStarsky

My wife says math

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024