Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcelo 23:16 - Apr 6 with 2414 viewssomersetsimon

Did anyone else see Marcelo's horrible cheating in the Champions League tonight? I think he might have outdone Rivaldo!

Marcelo on 09:59 - Apr 7 with 2217 viewsKGriz16

Yeah, lol. It was awful. Didn't the Wolfsburg player get a yellow as well...Does Marcelo have children? How can you do that and go home and look at your children? What a man
Marcelo on 10:21 - Apr 7 with 2188 viewsClinton

Is there any mechanism for citing players or retrospective sanction in the Champions League.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Marcelo on 11:03 - Apr 7 with 2145 viewsFlashberryjack

Marcelo on 10:21 - Apr 7 by Clinton

Is there any mechanism for citing players or retrospective sanction in the Champions League.

If there isn't..........there bloody well should be.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Marcelo on 11:06 - Apr 7 with 2142 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

Marcelo on 12:13 - Apr 7 with 2052 viewsHighjack

Marcelo on 10:21 - Apr 7 by Clinton

If there was, this sort of thing would have been stamped out decades ago.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Marcelo on 12:15 - Apr 7 with 2051 viewsepaul

I know footballers are thick, but in today's day and age with amount of camera's filming the game do they really think they can get away wth pulling cheating stunts like this, serious ban needed

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Marcelo on 13:00 - Apr 7 with 1993 viewsairedale

I wonder if the referees will get him back at some time in the future?
Marcelo on 13:12 - Apr 7 with 1968 viewsHighjack

Marcelo on 13:00 - Apr 7 by airedale

I wonder if the referees will get him back at some time in the future?

Of course not, he plays for Real Madrid, if they did then the king would have them shot.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Marcelo on 13:13 - Apr 7 with 1962 viewsveng9

Marcelo on 12:15 - Apr 7 by epaul

I know footballers are thick, but in today's day and age with amount of camera's filming the game do they really think they can get away wth pulling cheating stunts like this, serious ban needed

Of course they think they can get away with it. Because they do. At the moment you can't get retrospective punishment for a dive.
Marcelo on 13:43 - Apr 7 with 1917 viewsJJJack

Marcelo is the biggest cant in football. My son is 14 and has hated him for years because of his play-acting. Horrible bloke
Marcelo on 19:29 - Apr 7 with 1771 viewscanhecatchit

Think Arnold actually spat at him from the replay but I think I would have stepped on his hands if I was him cheating Bar Steward

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Marcelo on 17:04 - Apr 10 with 1518 viewssomersetsimon

Marcelo on 13:13 - Apr 7 by veng9

Of course they think they can get away with it. Because they do. At the moment you can't get retrospective punishment for a dive.

Also, you can't get retrospective punishment if the officials have seen an incident and dealt with it on the pitch.
I've never agreed with this idea. If the officials have made an obvious mistake or missed some part of the incident, then that should be able to be corrected.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024