Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Curtis 19:54 - Apr 9 with 2462 viewsdazdec197296

Now the club lol like they are safe from relegation the first thing the board need to do is hold a meeting to discuss the best way to honour the legend that is Alan Curtis who yet again has come to the clubs rescue. Maybe name one of the stands after him or at least a statue outside the ground.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2016 20:04]
Alan Curtis on 19:56 - Apr 9 with 2443 viewsJBT95

I doubt we would ever be able to name a stand after anybody because we do not own the ground and we also share it. Doubt it would go down well with the Ospreys.
Alan Curtis on 20:01 - Apr 9 with 2407 viewsSgorioFruit

I appreciate your thinking, but there is still business to be done, games to be played,

the best we can do to honour such a legend like Curt is get him involved next season, hopefully as a number 2.

he has got his freedom of city, club honours, statues, stand naming all coming to him in good time. right now, he is a very much an effective part of the playing end of the business.

lets just concentrate on that for a while chaps
[Post edited 9 Apr 2016 20:02]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Alan Curtis on 20:14 - Apr 9 with 2343 viewsmikecranleigh

A road or street named after him ?
Alan Curtis on 20:27 - Apr 9 with 2298 viewsSgorioFruit

Heol yr Curtis

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Alan Curtis on 20:30 - Apr 9 with 2283 viewsLandore_Jack

Rename Fabian Way to Curtis Way.

#backtojack

Alan Curtis on 20:31 - Apr 9 with 2277 viewsWatchman

Name the Landore facilities in his honour

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Alan Curtis on 20:47 - Apr 9 with 2226 viewsBigPhilG

He deserves his own song too. No I don't mean Alan Curtis Barmy army I mean a new one to be sung at all games. The blokes a legend
Alan Curtis on 21:17 - Apr 9 with 2097 viewstaffpunk

Say it quietly, but both him and his late lovely Dad were Cardiff fans, they lived around the corner from me. They both used to drink in the Griffin Pub in Pentre , I and many other fellow Bluebirds had good days drinking with the two of them.Whatever fully deserved honour you wish to give him will be well deserved, but never forget he's one of US at heart...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Curtis on 21:21 - Apr 9 with 2077 viewsLoyal

Fck me here we go again, legends, honour, freedom of city's. The desire of football fans to bow down and kiss the feet of other men is disgusting. Why don't you just give him your wife's hairy fadge to dance on and be done with it !

PS I like Alan, but he gets well paid as do all of them.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2016 21:22]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Alan Curtis on 22:05 - Apr 9 with 1981 viewsTNT

Alan Curtis on 21:17 - Apr 9 by taffpunk

Say it quietly, but both him and his late lovely Dad were Cardiff fans, they lived around the corner from me. They both used to drink in the Griffin Pub in Pentre , I and many other fellow Bluebirds had good days drinking with the two of them.Whatever fully deserved honour you wish to give him will be well deserved, but never forget he's one of US at heart...

I've had a few pints in the Griffin Pub in Pentre, too. Doesn't make me one of you.

Stick to music, butt!

YSB!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Alan Curtis on 22:15 - Apr 9 with 1947 viewsKilkennyjack

Alan Curtis on 21:17 - Apr 9 by taffpunk

Ha - curt saw the light mun and came to play in glorious fashion for the biggest club in wales. He loved it so much he has stayed for decades. YJB.

Naming the Academy after him would be perfect. Cheers sir huwbert.

Beware of the Risen People

Alan Curtis on 22:17 - Apr 9 with 1937 viewstaffpunk

Alan Curtis on 22:05 - Apr 9 by TNT

I've had a few pints in the Griffin Pub in Pentre, too. Doesn't make me one of you.

Stick to music, butt!

YSB!

Nothing wrong with that, but his Dad and Alan were Cardiff fans, it's not a secret is it?

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Alan Curtis on 00:14 - Apr 10 with 1824 viewsTNT

Alan Curtis on 22:17 - Apr 9 by taffpunk

Nothing wrong with that, but his Dad and Alan were Cardiff fans, it's not a secret is it?

You must have been inconsolable when Toshack came to us, butt.

Still, you've had Jason Perry to support.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Alan Curtis on 00:16 - Apr 10 with 1815 viewsjackportis

Chuck him in Tata steel port talbot see if he can work his manic.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Alan Curtis on 06:32 - Apr 10 with 1705 viewsEasternJack

Maybe a new set of teapots?

Wait... are we not making that joke any more because he's a Swansea legend again?

Short memories on here.

AC will always will be a legend, regardless of whatever bandwagon is rolling through town.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Alan Curtis on 08:09 - Apr 10 with 1623 viewstaffpunk

Alan Curtis on 00:14 - Apr 10 by TNT

I cried when he left us to join Liverpool, I was only 8 at the time to be fair, just about got over it now! I remember people at Ninian Park booing him when he scored that hat trick against Scotland, absolute arseholes, they were told in no uncertain terms to stfu.

Alan Curtis on 08:19 - Apr 10 with 1602 viewspikeypaul

Alan's reply when the scum got promoted to the Premiership and asked what he thought of it

"Great it will be 6 easy points for US"

Says everything really.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Alan Curtis on 09:04 - Apr 10 with 1532 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alan Curtis on 00:14 - Apr 10 by TNT

Damon Searle, Mark Aizlewood, the list goes on .......

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Alan Curtis on 09:23 - Apr 10 with 1487 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alan Curtis on 09:04 - Apr 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Damon Searle, Mark Aizlewood, the list goes on .......

Tarki "the otter" Micallef

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024