Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs 20:10 - Apr 10 with 3000 viewssammylee3

Im seriously hoping we are not going to get
ripped off by another US 'investment pair'. Hopefully
they won't do a Glazer on us. I am worried long term
[Post edited 10 Apr 2016 21:00]
We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:11 - Apr 10 with 2262 viewswaynekerr55

Oy Vey!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:14 - Apr 10 with 2236 viewsblueytheblue

Oh dear.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:16 - Apr 10 with 2225 viewsexiledclaseboy

The last thing this debate needs is a large dollop of anti-semitism.

Poll: Tory leader

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:18 - Apr 10 with 2192 viewsAngelRangelQS

Maybe we'll bring Itay Schechter back. #GoGetHimJason
We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:27 - Apr 10 with 2120 viewsItchySphincter

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:16 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

Man Utd consider themselves Jewish owned rather than American owned and even see themselves as a terrorist target as a result. Just saying really.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:38 - Apr 10 with 2071 viewssammylee3

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:27 - Apr 10 by ItchySphincter

Man Utd consider themselves Jewish owned rather than American owned and even see themselves as a terrorist target as a result. Just saying really.

The fact is both guys are Jewish and US investors do normally borrow significantly against the clubs assets just saying.

I seriously hope this will not be the case
We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:44 - Apr 10 with 2022 viewswaynekerr55

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:16 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

Well, at least it balances out the Islamaphobia that we are currently gripped by...

Like a fascist wine pairing, so to speak!

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:46 - Apr 10 with 1997 viewsblueytheblue

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:38 - Apr 10 by sammylee3

The fact is both guys are Jewish and US investors do normally borrow significantly against the clubs assets just saying.

Are they both Jewish or is that an assumption?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:46 - Apr 10 with 1986 viewsItchySphincter

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:38 - Apr 10 by sammylee3

At least Jews are good with money.

*racist strereotype alert!

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:47 - Apr 10 with 1983 viewsRico1983

I fail to see what them being Jewish has to do with anything.
We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:48 - Apr 10 with 1973 viewswaynekerr55

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:47 - Apr 10 by Rico1983

They rule the world, mun!

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:49 - Apr 10 with 1956 viewsItchySphincter

It doesn't have anything to do with anything.

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:49 - Apr 10 with 1959 viewssammylee3

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:46 - Apr 10 by ItchySphincter

At least Jews are good with money.

*racist strereotype alert!

Jason Levien
Born 1973 (age 42—43)
Residence New York, Washington, DC
Ethnicity Jewish
Citizenship United States
Education B.A. Pomona College
J.D. University of Michigan School of Law
Occupation businessman, sports executive
Known for managing general owner of D.C. United former NBA owner and CEO
Spouse(s) Meredith Kopit Levien
Children one
We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:50 - Apr 10 with 1949 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nothing at all.

Poll: Tory leader

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:53 - Apr 10 with 1908 viewsHumpty

Was the aquisition of football clubs mentioned in The Protocols at all?

I'll have a look.
We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:53 - Apr 10 with 1908 viewsplasjack

Spurs seem to be doing OK.
We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:54 - Apr 10 with 1895 viewsDJack

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:49 - Apr 10 by ItchySphincter

It doesn't have anything to do with anything.

It depends on the thickness of your tin foil.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:55 - Apr 10 with 1893 viewswaynekerr55

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:53 - Apr 10 by Humpty

Was the aquisition of football clubs mentioned in The Protocols at all?

I'll have a look.

There must be a thinly veiled reference somewhere...

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:55 - Apr 10 with 1892 viewsairedale

Oligarch. Pogrom. Oxymoron.
We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:58 - Apr 10 with 1866 viewsicecoldjack

does that mean the players/club won't be allowed to travel to Dubai for hollybobs ??

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:58 - Apr 10 with 1862 viewsItchySphincter

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:54 - Apr 10 by DJack

It depends on the thickness of your tin foil.

I was just thinking along those lines. I've never been happy to see Humpty appear before.

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 21:00 - Apr 10 with 1848 viewsItchySphincter

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 20:58 - Apr 10 by icecoldjack

does that mean the players/club won't be allowed to travel to Dubai for hollybobs ??

Only if the new owners insist on them becoming Israeli citizens.

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 21:05 - Apr 10 with 1807 viewspencoedjack

How's Jonjo doing Sammy ?
We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 21:16 - Apr 10 with 1735 viewsicecoldjack

We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 21:00 - Apr 10 by ItchySphincter

Only if the new owners insist on them becoming Israeli citizens.

What if the Liberty is declared a Jewish state though? what happens then? no hollybobs in Dubai ?

Maybe all the players will have to become Israeli citizens as part of the take over deal?

The trust did say they don'e have all the details, i'm worried tell the truth ..
We are about to be taken over by Jewish Oligarchs on 21:36 - Apr 10 with 1604 viewspikeypaul

It's to do with their religion.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024