Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. 19:42 - Apr 11 with 5638 viewsjackrabbit

..and will soon be on it's way back to him. Meanwhile here's a more realistic view of the pig trough that is the EU, from one of the more reluctant pigs with his snout in the trough:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3530980/Please-sack-Euro-MP-DANIEL-HANNA

VOTE 'LEAVE' ffs
Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 20:35 - Apr 11 with 4378 viewsSwanzay

Yes, ours arrived today as well, utter nonsense propaganda.
Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 20:39 - Apr 11 with 4363 viewsexiledclaseboy

Propaganda is all you're going to get from both sides. The "facts" about the EU are subjective in the extreme. The winners of the propaganda war wins the vote.

Poll: Tory leader

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 20:42 - Apr 11 with 4351 viewsSwanzay

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 20:39 - Apr 11 by exiledclaseboy

Propaganda is all you're going to get from both sides. The "facts" about the EU are subjective in the extreme. The winners of the propaganda war wins the vote.

Yes and sums up all that is wrong with UK and global politics!
Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 20:48 - Apr 11 with 4344 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

"WHY Vote Leave by Daniel Hannan is published by Head of Zeus at £9.99. Offer price £7.99 (20 per cent discount) until April 20, 2016. Call 0844 571 0640 or visit mailbookshop.co.uk. P&P free on orders over £12."

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 20:51 - Apr 11 with 4331 views3swan

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 20:39 - Apr 11 by exiledclaseboy

Were you in work with me today? Close to being word for word with what I said.

We will get 2 biased viewpoints and no balance at all.
Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 20:51 - Apr 11 with 4329 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 20:48 - Apr 11 by FearOfAJackPlanet

"WHY Vote Leave by Daniel Hannan is published by Head of Zeus at £9.99. Offer price £7.99 (20 per cent discount) until April 20, 2016. Call 0844 571 0640 or visit mailbookshop.co.uk. P&P free on orders over £12."

Says the man who recently admitted to reading The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism by Max Weber.

But yeah. Daniel Hannan.

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 20:58 - Apr 11 with 4308 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 20:51 - Apr 11 by exiledclaseboy

Says the man who recently admitted to reading The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism by Max Weber.

But yeah. Daniel Hannan.

Not sure what that's got to do with highlighting the article as being nothing more than a barefaced 'buy my book you easily excited f*cking sheep' exercise...

It makes my knees go a little queasy to have The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism mentioned in the same thread as a Dan Hannan opus...

Enjoying the next level

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:02 - Apr 11 with 4299 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 20:58 - Apr 11 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Not sure what that's got to do with highlighting the article as being nothing more than a barefaced 'buy my book you easily excited f*cking sheep' exercise...

It makes my knees go a little queasy to have The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism mentioned in the same thread as a Dan Hannan opus...

Point taken. I missed yours, slightly.

Login to get fewer ads

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:12 - Apr 11 with 4273 viewsLohengrin

I've got something much more important that you need to read before polling day: The Drace-Francis compiled European Identity. A collection of writings from 450BC to the present day that attempts to capture the essence of our shared cultural heritage and underscore the importance of protecting and enhancing the unifying Ideal.

It's more valuable than anything else you'll read or hear between now and June 23rd.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:17 - Apr 11 with 4260 viewslondonlisa2001

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:12 - Apr 11 by Lohengrin

I've got something much more important that you need to read before polling day: The Drace-Francis compiled European Identity. A collection of writings from 450BC to the present day that attempts to capture the essence of our shared cultural heritage and underscore the importance of protecting and enhancing the unifying Ideal.

It's more valuable than anything else you'll read or hear between now and June 23rd.

They'll be barely a person in the country who doesn't read that in the next couple of months Loh :-)
Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:20 - Apr 11 with 4252 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:17 - Apr 11 by londonlisa2001

They'll be barely a person in the country who doesn't read that in the next couple of months Loh :-)

I'm all over it like.

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:23 - Apr 11 with 4243 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:12 - Apr 11 by Lohengrin

an attempt to "capture the essence of our shared cultural heritage and underscore the importance of protecting and enhancing the unifying Ideal" is right where the public discourse is at present;)

But what way would it sway people in this debate though? The arguments for and against can easily tap into shared cultural ideals.

Enjoying the next level

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:24 - Apr 11 with 4242 viewslondonlisa2001

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:20 - Apr 11 by exiledclaseboy

I'm all over it like.

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:25 - Apr 11 with 4237 viewsLohengrin

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:17 - Apr 11 by londonlisa2001

I'm only out to pique the interest of the discerning, love. The cattle can continue grazing Page 3 and the Lotto results....

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:30 - Apr 11 with 4221 viewsLohengrin

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:23 - Apr 11 by FearOfAJackPlanet

an attempt to "capture the essence of our shared cultural heritage and underscore the importance of protecting and enhancing the unifying Ideal" is right where the public discourse is at present;)

But what way would it sway people in this debate though? The arguments for and against can easily tap into shared cultural ideals.

Do you envisage an elevated debate in the coming weeks then? Honestly?

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:30 - Apr 11 with 4221 viewslondonlisa2001

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:25 - Apr 11 by Lohengrin

I'm only out to pique the interest of the discerning, love. The cattle can continue grazing Page 3 and the Lotto results....

Hey - I did my bit for shared European culture this morning by spending two hours in a virtual waiting room to get my cheapo tickets for the Opera Holland Park summer season.

Rossini, Puccini, Mascagni and Tchaikovsky. I'm as pan European as it's possible to be (well, Italian and Russian anyway)
Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:34 - Apr 11 with 4208 viewsLohengrin

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:30 - Apr 11 by londonlisa2001

Hey - I did my bit for shared European culture this morning by spending two hours in a virtual waiting room to get my cheapo tickets for the Opera Holland Park summer season.

Rossini, Puccini, Mascagni and Tchaikovsky. I'm as pan European as it's possible to be (well, Italian and Russian anyway)

...and you've been reading Herodotus.

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:38 - Apr 11 with 4201 viewsMrSwerve

Surely in this day and age you just chuck it all on a .gov website and save the 9 million quid?

Anyone without access to the Internet can easily go to a local library or ask a friend/relative to have a read?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:38 - Apr 11 with 4199 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:30 - Apr 11 by Lohengrin

Do you envisage an elevated debate in the coming weeks then? Honestly?

Lord no, this will be played out in the language of tabloid journalism right to the bitter end.

I'm still curious as to which way that book would sway people in your eyes, should it be widely read.

Enjoying the next level

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 22:16 - Apr 11 with 4166 viewsjackrabbit

You're confusing being European with being in the EU. We're all European through geographical accident of birth. The EU however is a political construct. We do not need to be in the EU to be European.
Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 09:57 - Apr 12 with 4044 viewsLohengrin

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 22:16 - Apr 11 by jackrabbit

You're confusing being European with being in the EU. We're all European through geographical accident of birth. The EU however is a political construct. We do not need to be in the EU to be European.

"We do not need to be in the EU to be European." Don't you agree with the principle that a unified people need common government?
[Post edited 12 Apr 2016 10:06]

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 10:03 - Apr 12 with 4034 viewsLohengrin

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 21:38 - Apr 11 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Lord no, this will be played out in the language of tabloid journalism right to the bitter end.

I'm still curious as to which way that book would sway people in your eyes, should it be widely read.

It ought to be on the curriculum of every Secondary School in the country to inculcate in the children a proper sense of who they are and the long, proud tradition they are a part of.

An essential counterbalance to tabloid jornalism, MTV and Geordie Shore!

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 10:08 - Apr 12 with 4027 viewsItchySphincter

The 'ins' will win the vote.

It would be nice to have reasonable debate because it is a delicate subject with so many subjectives and unknowns but one thing that I firmly believe is that most of the 'outs' on here are driven by a 'bloody foreigner' mentality and it's just not good enough.

I passed a car in Cardiff yesterday plastered in slogans like 'vote leave, think of your children, grandchildren, etc' and I was just dumbstruck, baseless hyberbole. I'm sure I'm not alone here by making a living domestically and internationally and I just can't see what leaving achieves.

Reform yes, exclusion, not so sure.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 10:21 - Apr 12 with 4011 viewsLohengrin

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 10:08 - Apr 12 by ItchySphincter

It would be nice to have reasonable debate because it is a delicate subject with so many subjectives and unknowns but one thing that I firmly believe is that most of the 'outs' on here are driven by a 'bloody foreigner' mentality and it's just not good enough.

I passed a car in Cardiff yesterday plastered in slogans like 'vote leave, think of your children, grandchildren, etc' and I was just dumbstruck, baseless hyberbole. I'm sure I'm not alone here by making a living domestically and internationally and I just can't see what leaving achieves.

That car in Cardiff is exactly like our work's canteen. The boys in there seem to have got it into their heads that Brexit is some sort of magical panacea. If they vote to leave they will all wake up on the 24th and the moslems will have disappeared in a puff of smoke, all the factories and work-shops will mysteriously reappear with doors flung open wide with pay in brown-enveloped cash every Thursday.

These are all staunch Labour voters, by the way.

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 10:38 - Apr 12 with 3994 viewsVetchitBack

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 10:08 - Apr 12 by ItchySphincter

Just because you frame 'bloody foreigner' in the contemptuous you do does not mean it is not a real issue that people feel deeply about.

I would argue that voting in the interest of your children and grandchildren makes you a much better person than voting for short term financial gain (take money off the rich etc).

And let us have no elephants. People want Briton to look more like it used to and less like Cairo or Mogadishu. People are scared to death of Islam. Please remember a phobia is an irrational fear.

Lohengrin is probably right I can't really see any major changes if we leave. People will still mindlessly vote Labour and Conservative and get the country they deserve.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024