Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season - your choice... 21:10 - Apr 11 with 2871 viewsmysonsarejacks

Next season - your choice...

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Next season - your choice... on 21:22 - Apr 11 with 2811 viewsdailew

No brainer for me and I'm a Brodge fan and would have welcomed him back with open arms.

FG came when we deep in the dodoo and gave us Champions League form with our first ever win over Everton and Chelski (in the PL) plus a win at the Emirates thrown in.
No-one could have asked for much more.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Next season - your choice... on 21:24 - Apr 11 with 2793 viewspencoedjack

Next season - your choice... on 21:22 - Apr 11 by dailew

No brainer for me and I'm a Brodge fan and would have welcomed him back with open arms.

FG came when we deep in the dodoo and gave us Champions League form with our first ever win over Everton and Chelski (in the PL) plus a win at the Emirates thrown in.
No-one could have asked for much more.

Frankie

Anyone else

The bloke who didn't have the balls to take us over in January
[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 21:25]
Next season - your choice... on 22:07 - Apr 11 with 2673 viewsSwaneeRiver

Like most Swans fans, I've just woken up to the fact that in Frank we trust.
The disappointment of the lack of adventure against Villa is long forgotten.
Next season - your choice... on 22:17 - Apr 11 with 2622 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Next season - your choice... on 22:07 - Apr 11 by SwaneeRiver

Like most Swans fans, I've just woken up to the fact that in Frank we trust.
The disappointment of the lack of adventure against Villa is long forgotten.

Fancy us for a win at Newcastle and at least a point at Leicester. I didn't want Rodgers back in December and he didn't have the balls to take us on then. Sod him.

I just hope all of this takeover b*ll*cks can be quickly pushed aside and the board give him the funds to have a good crack in the transfer market this summer. I've got no doubts that he will attract a higher calibre of player than BR.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Next season - your choice... on 22:24 - Apr 11 with 2582 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Unai Emery

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Next season - your choice... on 22:53 - Apr 11 with 2475 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Next season - your choice... on 22:24 - Apr 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

Unai Emery

Oh you are AWFUL

Next season - your choice... on 22:53 - Apr 11 with 2474 viewsBrynmill_Jack

But I like you

Next season - your choice... on 07:52 - Apr 12 with 2342 viewsAnotherJohn

According to various newspaper reports Bielsa and Brendan are now both interested - though it seems that the latter's financial demands could be quite high. As others have said, they didn't want to know when we were deep in the poo, and I don't think that can be forgotten as easily as some on the forum would like to think. Self-belief and ability to come up with a strategy when things look black are very important attributes in the manager of a team like the Swans. Guido has those qualities, while Brendan has yet to show them.
Login to get fewer ads

Next season - your choice... on 08:18 - Apr 12 with 2305 viewsDr_Winston

If we see the diamond again this season, someone else.

Probably be someone else anyway.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Next season - your choice... on 10:19 - Apr 12 with 2206 viewsEasternJack

Bielsa - third time lucky... please!

I like FG and hope he makes the decision hard for the new owners with some more attacking formations / selections along with a few wins.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Next season - your choice... on 11:18 - Apr 12 with 2156 viewsRogueTrooper

Personally, I'd be uncomfortable with employing coaches who recently chinned us off, due to our league position, this shows a lack off self belief. Also, we should reward Guidolin for his bottle in putting his reputation on the line (it was very good in Italy ) and having a cracking at keeping us up. He and Curts seem to have a mutual respect for each other after both of their efforts since Monk's departure, Curts' approval is good enough for me.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024