Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your team for Newcastle. 23:01 - Apr 11 with 3619 viewsChrisSCFC

----------------------------Fabianski----------------------

Rangel/Naughton* --- Fernandez - Williams --- Taylor

---------------------- Fer ---------- Cork -----------------

Barrow -----------------Lord Gylfi ---------------- Montero

---------------------------- Paloschi -----------------------------

*Either or...

Let's get at these bastards from the first minute until last. Would LOVE it if we put the final nail in their coffin!
Your team for Newcastle. on 23:19 - Apr 11 with 3565 viewsmattjenkins1990

Nailed it. Barrow and Jeff to start. Start fast and get at them.

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

Your team for Newcastle. on 23:53 - Apr 11 with 3499 viewsclement

i think ayew will start

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Your team for Newcastle. on 00:15 - Apr 12 with 3473 viewsJJJack

Your team for Newcastle. on 23:53 - Apr 11 by clement

i think ayew will start

Ayew seems oddly bullet-proof. So I guess you're right Clement
Your team for Newcastle. on 01:22 - Apr 12 with 3426 viewsBanosPerth

Your team for Newcastle. on 00:15 - Apr 12 by JJJack

Ayew seems oddly bullet-proof. So I guess you're right Clement

It is very difficult to drop a player as talented as Ayew. The only problem is, as many have already noted, where does he fit into this team ? It was interesting to hear the commentary team from the Chelsea game say that he needs to improve his decision-making. On the evidence of the last few games that I have seen him play, I tend to agree.
Your team for Newcastle. on 02:55 - Apr 12 with 3398 viewsZut_Alors

Your team for Newcastle. on 01:22 - Apr 12 by BanosPerth

It is very difficult to drop a player as talented as Ayew. The only problem is, as many have already noted, where does he fit into this team ? It was interesting to hear the commentary team from the Chelsea game say that he needs to improve his decision-making. On the evidence of the last few games that I have seen him play, I tend to agree.

If Guidolin can get Montero winning challenges, including at least one in the air!, then I'm pretty sure he can fit Ayew into this side. I think it's pretty difficult to train the goal scoring instinct Ayew has and I'd hope we try to fit him in.
Your team for Newcastle. on 04:29 - Apr 12 with 3372 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Honestly I'm in "pacify Ayew" mode at this point.

He's the key monetary variable this Summer, assuming nobody chases after Siggy and we spent SERIOUS CAAIIIISH keeping him around.

I think Ayew is a solid guy, beyond his football skills. Hopefully, the Guidolin staff is turning him into a player that figures out how to play within our system. I'm as sick as anyone watching his dumb ass jump on top of Paloschi and not spreading out and being. That's really Guidolin's best challenge we can give him for his audition.

Ayew is at worst our 2nd most talented player, and his 8 goals and other times drawing pk's shouldn't be overlooked. We would have been Aston Villa in December without his production.

We HAVE to keep starting him, because we have to be smart for the Summer. Sucks for Barrow who I love sp much I'd almost let him impregnate my woman.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Your team for Newcastle. on 09:34 - Apr 12 with 3236 viewsjasper_T

Routledge and Montero for me on form.
Your team for Newcastle. on 10:20 - Apr 12 with 3190 viewstomdickharry

OP would be my side with the exception of Ayew for Barrow,think we need his experience on Saturday in what is going to be a tough game despite Newcastle's lowly league position.
Login to get fewer ads

Your team for Newcastle. on 10:53 - Apr 12 with 3162 viewsGriffting

Your team for Newcastle. on 10:20 - Apr 12 by tomdickharry

OP would be my side with the exception of Ayew for Barrow,think we need his experience on Saturday in what is going to be a tough game despite Newcastle's lowly league position.

I'd tend to agree with you, but from what I can gather Newcastle have about 1 fit fullback right now. So it might be the right thing in putting 2 terrorising out and out wingers on the pitch.
And I'm probably one of Ayews biggest fans.
Your team for Newcastle. on 13:01 - Apr 12 with 3107 viewsmidswan

Your team for Newcastle. on 04:29 - Apr 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Honestly I'm in "pacify Ayew" mode at this point.

He's the key monetary variable this Summer, assuming nobody chases after Siggy and we spent SERIOUS CAAIIIISH keeping him around.

I think Ayew is a solid guy, beyond his football skills. Hopefully, the Guidolin staff is turning him into a player that figures out how to play within our system. I'm as sick as anyone watching his dumb ass jump on top of Paloschi and not spreading out and being. That's really Guidolin's best challenge we can give him for his audition.

Ayew is at worst our 2nd most talented player, and his 8 goals and other times drawing pk's shouldn't be overlooked. We would have been Aston Villa in December without his production.

We HAVE to keep starting him, because we have to be smart for the Summer. Sucks for Barrow who I love sp much I'd almost let him impregnate my woman.

No,100% no....nobody should start a game to keep them happy. At any team. Therein lies doom.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024