Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bielsa 10:15 - Apr 12 with 7142 viewsblaine_scfc

Already assessing our squad for next season apparently. Whatever happens it will be one hell of a ride if he takes over.
Bielsa on 10:24 - Apr 12 with 5264 viewsDafyddHuw

Everton want him. He won't come here.
Bielsa on 10:32 - Apr 12 with 5221 viewsdougie

He would be a massive gamble. It could well be a disaster
Bielsa on 10:41 - Apr 12 with 5187 viewshammy

At the moment I would like to see Guidolin given the reigns next season. If he can replicate what he did at Udinese (i.e., top 6 finishes) then that would be very satisfying for the next few seasons.

I expect it will depend on the situation with the US "takeover" and who is actually running the club come the summer.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Bielsa on 10:54 - Apr 12 with 5122 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bielsa on 10:41 - Apr 12 by hammy

At the moment I would like to see Guidolin given the reigns next season. If he can replicate what he did at Udinese (i.e., top 6 finishes) then that would be very satisfying for the next few seasons.

I expect it will depend on the situation with the US "takeover" and who is actually running the club come the summer.

Indeed it is The Mirror reporting this so a huge amount of caution needed. They reckon MB is deciding who stays and who goes from videos! I suspect he us much more derailed and professional than that.
I would have loved to have seen him here but now we have FG I think it is too big a risk to take to change again. I want to see what the current set up can achieve.
Of course it could all go out if the window with its ass on fire if the Yanks get in and want their own man..
[Post edited 12 Apr 2016 11:50]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bielsa on 11:05 - Apr 12 with 5100 viewsHugeEnkins

Bielsa on 10:32 - Apr 12 by dougie

He would be a massive gamble. It could well be a disaster

Yes, you're probably right there, but it would be one hell of a ride. I would imagine a similar outcome to the Laudrup Era. Epic first season then bat sh1t craziness
Bielsa on 11:10 - Apr 12 with 5074 viewsClinton

If he's looking at our players, maybe he's going somewhere and checking out if he wants to take any Siggy, Fab

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Bielsa on 11:10 - Apr 12 with 5066 viewsjasper_T

Sh!t-stirring from our favourite tabloids again.
Bielsa on 11:47 - Apr 12 with 4982 viewsOxOsp

Bielsa to Everton, leaving the way open to the Rodgers/Martinez dream team - with Brian Flynn as Director of Football, Frankie Burrows as kit man and Jan Molby in charge of catering.
Login to get fewer ads

Bielsa on 11:50 - Apr 12 with 4968 viewsLohengrin

Bielsa on 11:47 - Apr 12 by OxOsp

Bielsa to Everton, leaving the way open to the Rodgers/Martinez dream team - with Brian Flynn as Director of Football, Frankie Burrows as kit man and Jan Molby in charge of catering.

Frankie Burrows was something of a hero to the older posters on here.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Bielsa on 12:22 - Apr 12 with 4897 viewsblueytheblue

Bielsa on 11:50 - Apr 12 by Lohengrin

Well, the Jorn Schwinkendorf debacle for us was interesting, especially the rumours around it.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bielsa on 12:38 - Apr 12 with 4825 viewsicecoldjack

It's. FG 's job to lose as far as I'm concerned, no need to fix what ain't broken, knows the club, knows the players knows how we operate , it's a no brainier .

Offer him a wad of cash to stay, give him some early incentive to well and finish the season strong, the last thing most of our players would want is another change of manager, huw got it wrong with monk but got it right with FG so as far as I'm concerned everything should be about thinking of recruitment for next season with the coaching staff we have.

I'm sure Curtis would enjoy being a part of things too, the partnership seems to be working so let's not fook it up please !
Bielsa on 12:47 - Apr 12 with 4789 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bielsa on 12:38 - Apr 12 by icecoldjack

It's. FG 's job to lose as far as I'm concerned, no need to fix what ain't broken, knows the club, knows the players knows how we operate , it's a no brainier .

Offer him a wad of cash to stay, give him some early incentive to well and finish the season strong, the last thing most of our players would want is another change of manager, huw got it wrong with monk but got it right with FG so as far as I'm concerned everything should be about thinking of recruitment for next season with the coaching staff we have.

I'm sure Curtis would enjoy being a part of things too, the partnership seems to be working so let's not fook it up please !

Seconded, and if the takeover takes place I hope the new lot are if the same mind!

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bielsa on 12:50 - Apr 12 with 4773 views3swan

Agree

Went to our away game at York when we won 4-2 and had a wander around. Team coach turned up to deliver the kit etc and Frankie stopped and chatted with us for about 1/2 hour.
Bielsa on 12:59 - Apr 12 with 4721 viewsWatchman

Bielsa on 10:54 - Apr 12 by Private_Partz

Indeed it is The Mirror reporting this so a huge amount of caution needed. They reckon MB is deciding who stays and who goes from videos! I suspect he us much more derailed and professional than that.
I would have loved to have seen him here but now we have FG I think it is too big a risk to take to change again. I want to see what the current set up can achieve.
Of course it could all go out if the window with its ass on fire if the Yanks get in and want their own man..
[Post edited 12 Apr 2016 11:50]

Well given what we now know that H knew of the 'sell out' you could see why FG was only given a short term deal.
FG will be seriously considered along with BR and Bielsa. Much depends on the next few weeks when of course no one will be talking about football now only about money and the politics.
Bielsa is understood to have been very flattered and interested in SCFC and he will as a matter of course look out for them now!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Bielsa on 13:11 - Apr 12 with 4684 viewsjasper_T

There's already a one yer extension option in Guidolin's contract. The board would be stupid not to take him up on it at this point.
Bielsa on 13:17 - Apr 12 with 4649 viewsTrundle10

Bielsa on 12:22 - Apr 12 by blueytheblue

Well, the Jorn Schwinkendorf debacle for us was interesting, especially the rumours around it.

With the greatest respect mate, as you are clearly a Cardiff fan, why do you linger and post on here? I don't get it. Genuine question
Bielsa on 13:37 - Apr 12 with 4593 viewsblueytheblue

Bielsa on 13:17 - Apr 12 by Trundle10

With the greatest respect mate, as you are clearly a Cardiff fan, why do you linger and post on here? I don't get it. Genuine question

Enjoy the craic. You've some decent posters here. Better than our boards anyway.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bielsa on 13:50 - Apr 12 with 4537 viewsDafyddHuw

Still is. Lovely style of football, flat cap and a moustache. All on a shoestring budget. He had it all.
Bielsa on 15:19 - Apr 12 with 4411 viewsshimmie

Bielsa on 13:17 - Apr 12 by Trundle10

Bluey's sound. Far better a poster than a lot of our resident "fans". And he'd probably still show an interest in us if we were relegated. That's not a dig at you by the way.
Bielsa on 15:21 - Apr 12 with 4401 viewsjack247

Keep Guidollin
Bielsa on 15:22 - Apr 12 with 4394 viewsnyc_swans

FG loses to Bournmouth and we're on to Rodgers
FG beats Chelsea and we would be stupid to look at anyone else

let's let the season finish and reassess, eh
Bielsa on 15:27 - Apr 12 with 4362 viewsjack247

Bielsa on 15:22 - Apr 12 by nyc_swans

FG loses to Bournmouth and we're on to Rodgers
FG beats Chelsea and we would be stupid to look at anyone else

let's let the season finish and reassess, eh

FG had done more than enough for me before we beat Chelsea.
Bielsa on 15:31 - Apr 12 with 4348 viewsLohengrin

Bielsa on 12:22 - Apr 12 by blueytheblue

You'll have to enlarge on that Bluey, if you're able? I can vaguely recall your lot signing sign some German giant in the late '90s who wasn't up to much, but not a lot else about him.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Bielsa on 15:38 - Apr 12 with 4329 viewspencoedjack

Bielsa on 11:47 - Apr 12 by OxOsp

I would rather Frankie Burrows than all the other you mentioned.

He'd have taken no throwing toys out of the pram from Shelvey
Bielsa on 15:42 - Apr 12 with 4306 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Id be very suprised if Bielsa comes in the summer .

Although the summer we are going to have , then anything can happen .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024