Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel sorry for Barrow 18:57 - Apr 12 with 4869 viewsMillie

It was all going tickety boo for young Mo Barrow, went away on international duty, arrives back late and is not considered for Stoke. Montero comes in, plays well and starts v Chelsea.
Remember the quote from Greavsey in the 80's "it's a funny ol' game" never a truer word spoken
I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:09 - Apr 12 with 3867 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'd start him Saturday ,really go for it .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:29 - Apr 12 with 3793 viewsMillie

I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:09 - Apr 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

At the expense of Montero or play them both?
I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:31 - Apr 12 with 3781 viewsjack247

I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:29 - Apr 12 by Millie

Normally I'd say one or the other, but there is very little riding on this game for us, now is the time to experiment.
I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:34 - Apr 12 with 3765 viewsNeathJack

I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:29 - Apr 12 by Millie

I'd start him instead of Ayew who has the positional awareness of a corrupt Tom Tom.
I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:34 - Apr 12 with 3762 viewsGeoffThom

They'll alternate or come on as subs in diff games ,Christ imagine being a fullback having to deal with an inform Jeff then getting barrow for the last twenty you'd be shattered
I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:42 - Apr 12 with 3729 viewsThurrockJack92

I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:09 - Apr 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'd start Barrow out on the right and Montero on the left. Just go for shock and awe tactics against the barcodes.
I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:44 - Apr 12 with 3714 viewsjasper_T

He's our fourth best winger, he shouldn't be too upset.
I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:45 - Apr 12 with 3702 viewsMillie

I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:34 - Apr 12 by GeoffThom

They'll alternate or come on as subs in diff games ,Christ imagine being a fullback having to deal with an inform Jeff then getting barrow for the last twenty you'd be shattered

Can you imagine the True Geordie after that
Login to get fewer ads

I feel sorry for Barrow on 20:03 - Apr 12 with 3651 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

There we go

It's Montero & Barrow to start

That would be good to see .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

I feel sorry for Barrow on 20:05 - Apr 12 with 3644 viewsGriffting

Had a look on Physio room and looks like janmaat, Taylor, mbabu and hairdara all out with colocini looking doubtful.. Judging by that someone is going to do a job a right back so I think Jeff is a must.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2016 20:06]
I feel sorry for Barrow on 20:07 - Apr 12 with 3631 viewsmorningstar

I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:34 - Apr 12 by GeoffThom

Ye It would be amazing innit, can you imagine a right back being tortured by Monterro then his manager telling him to switch to left back when we bring Barrow on!

Darrans right about you!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

I feel sorry for Barrow on 20:35 - Apr 12 with 3559 viewsGeoffThom

I feel sorry for Barrow on 20:07 - Apr 12 by morningstar

Ye It would be amazing innit, can you imagine a right back being tortured by Monterro then his manager telling him to switch to left back when we bring Barrow on!

Darrans right about you!

Oh and youve never seen them switching wings then ,plick
I feel sorry for Barrow on 20:44 - Apr 12 with 3514 viewsmorningstar

I feel sorry for Barrow on 20:35 - Apr 12 by GeoffThom

Oh and youve never seen them switching wings then ,plick

Erm no. no i haven't. give me an example!

I feel sorry for Barrow on 20:51 - Apr 12 with 3473 viewsSwaneeRiver

I feel sorry for Barrow on 20:03 - Apr 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

There we go

It's Montero & Barrow to start

That would be good to see .

Would be good to see, with Routledge and Ayew on the bench and Gomis nowhere near
I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:05 - Apr 12 with 3419 viewsGlyn1

I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:42 - Apr 12 by ThurrockJack92

I'd start Barrow out on the right and Montero on the left. Just go for shock and awe tactics against the barcodes.

That would be good to see, especially as their right(?)/left(?) back is a midfielder being forced to play out of position.

I very much enjoyed a comment on the Bournemouth fans forum during that match that if our substitute with the number ?? (Barrow) is our reserve then our 1st choice must be as good as Messi!

PS Oi! Gomis is a nice guy who scores great goals (although not for us, admittedly).
[Post edited 12 Apr 2016 21:10]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:13 - Apr 12 with 3377 viewsLeonisGod

I feel sorry for Barrow on 19:34 - Apr 12 by NeathJack

I'd start him instead of Ayew who has the positional awareness of a corrupt Tom Tom.

Well yes. And that's the choice as Barrow and Monterro don't compete for a spot in the 4231 we used on Sat (and I really hope we carry on with that). Barrow not being in was all about Ayew coming back. And on that showing I think I'd rather see Barrow now that we're safe. And use Ayew centrally as an alternative to Paloschi (or rotate in for Siggy as a sub).
I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:18 - Apr 12 with 3356 viewsGeoffThom

I feel sorry for Barrow on 20:44 - Apr 12 by morningstar

Erm no. no i haven't. give me an example!

You haven't not ,so let's stop trying to come the clever plick is it ,you know as well as me that it's happened during a game as it does often with lots of wingers so we will leave it there ok
I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:20 - Apr 12 with 3342 viewsjack247

I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:18 - Apr 12 by GeoffThom

You haven't not ,so let's stop trying to come the clever plick is it ,you know as well as me that it's happened during a game as it does often with lots of wingers so we will leave it there ok

I don't think I've ever seen Montero on the right. Not sure about Barrow on the left? In fact, how often have they been in the same team?
I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:24 - Apr 12 with 3321 viewsmorningstar

I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:18 - Apr 12 by GeoffThom

Well yes i will leave it there of course, i wont hound you over it even though your wrong and you decided to call me a 'plick' (it's prick by the way)

I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:24 - Apr 12 with 3318 viewsGeoffThom

I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:20 - Apr 12 by jack247

I don't think I've ever seen Montero on the right. Not sure about Barrow on the left? In fact, how often have they been in the same team?

Give it a go now ,we've nothing to lose
I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:31 - Apr 12 with 3285 viewsjack247

I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:24 - Apr 12 by GeoffThom

Agree, I said as much further up. Just pointing out they hadn't swapped wings before, to the best of my knowledge at least.
I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:33 - Apr 12 with 3281 viewsTummer_from_Texas

As disappointing as this season has been, it's easy to forget that Swansea's been blessed with the best fitness record/luck in the whole league (not going to bother knocking wood since we're safe now).

Any half decent team that's free from significant injury at this point of the season has to make a lot of tough decisions, and deserving players like Barrow get stuck on the bench for a while.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:37 - Apr 12 with 3265 viewsmorningstar

I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:24 - Apr 12 by GeoffThom

Why? one is a right winger and one is a left winger! wtf would it achieve by having them running around like headless chickens in positions they are not comfortable in? Sort yer ead out you simpleton!
[Post edited 12 Apr 2016 21:38]

I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:45 - Apr 12 with 3224 viewsmorningstar

I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:31 - Apr 12 by jack247

Agree, I said as much further up. Just pointing out they hadn't swapped wings before, to the best of my knowledge at least.

FFS Tim don't you start. Monterro has been left out for months in his specialized position because he wasn't up to scratch and Barrow is a 'rookie' learning his trade. Your better than that!

I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:45 - Apr 12 with 3221 viewsGeoffThom

I feel sorry for Barrow on 21:37 - Apr 12 by morningstar

Why? one is a right winger and one is a left winger! wtf would it achieve by having them running around like headless chickens in positions they are not comfortable in? Sort yer ead out you simpleton!
[Post edited 12 Apr 2016 21:38]

Jesus I'm the simpleton I think you'll find Montero for one can play on either wing if you don't belive me look it up then give it up 😂😂😂😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024