Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 14:29 - Apr 14 with 37537 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 14:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:24 - Apr 16 with 1644 viewsmax936

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:21 - Apr 16 by londonlisa2001

We've been utter crap every single premier league season for the last few games. It doesn't seem to affect how we start the next.

My personal feeling is that there will be so much change in the next 6 to 8 weeks that what happens now doesn't much matter, although I completely share your desire that it should be different.

Never mind - Ash loves a game with a camera, and we've a couple of them now.

lve got so much steam coming out of my ears at the minute l can't even think about anything even the beer ain't improving my mood.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:24 - Apr 16 with 1643 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:22 - Apr 16 by EasternJack

What an awful game - looked like a bunch of strangers out there, apart from the set piece defending that's becoming painfully familiar.

Can't think of anyone that played well today - terrible touches all round and bottled the physical game. Newcastle were there for the taking, we just put on a plate for them.

Final note - f*ck Jonjo. Seriously. Stuck his boot in twice - Any idea why he hates Cork so much? What a C*nt

He looked like he stamped on Routledge too from my feed (which was as bad as us by the way).

I thought Fer and Cork did OK for what it's worth.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:26 - Apr 16 with 1611 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:23 - Apr 16 by monmouth

Someone laughed at me for this a few weeks ago (pre americana) but I think we are going to have serious problems next season. Unless we can exit the Gomis/Ayews of this world without major financial penalty and get good replacements at full back and centre back (and at bastard goalkeeping coach and set piece coach - why isn't Roberts sacked now, today) at least, we will be reliant on the teams coming up being cack.

Oh yes - on the current course next season could well be even worse
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:26 - Apr 16 with 1610 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:24 - Apr 16 by max936

lve got so much steam coming out of my ears at the minute l can't even think about anything even the beer ain't improving my mood.

lol.

I'm so sorry for the ones that travelled.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:27 - Apr 16 with 1598 viewsjackrabbit

After that display, the Americans have revised their takeover offer to £49.99 and a choc ice
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:27 - Apr 16 with 1589 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:26 - Apr 16 by londonlisa2001

lol.

They won't get home till about 2am if they're on the pop and crisps express. Twisted it may be, but that made me chuckle as I get stuck into my second Peroni.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:27 - Apr 16 with 1592 viewsEasternJack

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:23 - Apr 16 by monmouth

Someone laughed at me for this a few weeks ago (pre americana) but I think we are going to have serious problems next season. Unless we can exit the Gomis/Ayews of this world without major financial penalty and get good replacements at full back and centre back (and at bastard goalkeeping coach and set piece coach - why isn't Roberts sacked now, today) at least, we will be reliant on the teams coming up being cack.

Bielsa will fix it.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:28 - Apr 16 with 1577 viewsmax936

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:27 - Apr 16 by jackrabbit

After that display, the Americans have revised their takeover offer to £49.99 and a choc ice

Hope they get Tesco Clubcard points for that to.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:29 - Apr 16 with 1570 viewsjacksfullaces

apparently nearly 600 passes to their 300

yes I know it's what you do with it that counts but ffs calm down

they wanted it more, had more to play for, whatever....

that's what got us over the line against norwich and villa

anyone would think we are entitled to be world beaters. there is a reason we have been down there all season. lots of work to do to stand still in this league.

huw and co need to take their eyes off their wallets this summer though. that for me is more of a worry.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:29 - Apr 16 with 1561 viewsmonmouth

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:26 - Apr 16 by londonlisa2001

lol.

As long as they stay, they'll have a great night. I feel seriously sorry for anyone that travelled up and returned today. They should be given 10 beer vouchers for the Liberty each. Come on Huw, dip into your 13m mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:31 - Apr 16 with 1535 viewsEasternJack

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:24 - Apr 16 by londonlisa2001

He looked like he stamped on Routledge too from my feed (which was as bad as us by the way).

I thought Fer and Cork did OK for what it's worth.

Well - it was on HD TV here for me and I really didn't see anyone perform.

Fer's silly early yellow and the later failed attempt at a Cruyff Turn when defending 30 yards out marked his card for me.

Cork was ok, but we were overrun in the middle throughout the first half - he had no chance. Ironically, a switch to the diamond may have given us more control when the game was more open.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:32 - Apr 16 with 1514 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:27 - Apr 16 by exiledclaseboy

They won't get home till about 2am if they're on the pop and crisps express. Twisted it may be, but that made me chuckle as I get stuck into my second Peroni.

You nasty, nasty person you.

You can also chuckle that our board members may have had to put those cruise bookings on hold for just a few more days ;-)
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:33 - Apr 16 with 1507 viewstomdickharry

Wife and I Watching on a good stream,Newcastle get a corner said to her - Here is the first goal - and sure enough in it went,same for the second,good god if amateurs sitting at home can see our weak spots, professional must be rubbing their hands with glee,gone past a joke now,its been happening so long despite Managerial changes is must be the players.Today was disgraceful,play like that next week and Leicester will get double figures,bet Huth and Morgan are licking their lips at the thought of corners.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:38 - Apr 16 with 1463 viewsmonmouth

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:33 - Apr 16 by tomdickharry

Wife and I Watching on a good stream,Newcastle get a corner said to her - Here is the first goal - and sure enough in it went,same for the second,good god if amateurs sitting at home can see our weak spots, professional must be rubbing their hands with glee,gone past a joke now,its been happening so long despite Managerial changes is must be the players.Today was disgraceful,play like that next week and Leicester will get double figures,bet Huth and Morgan are licking their lips at the thought of corners.

I'll give you a clue, the goalkeeping and defensive set piece coach has not changed all season. Oh and when Fabs was christened Flap and wasn't picked, he was his coach too. I really believe this bloke is at the root of many of our ills. Don't concede stupid goals and we're still in that game even playing like shite.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:38 - Apr 16 with 1461 viewsunion_jack

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:21 - Apr 16 by exiledclaseboy

I can't even begin to being myself to worry about next season yet. There's seven Test matches, three Grand Slam tennis tournaments, three golf majors and a European Championship to think about before then. Not to mention the imminent takeover.

Come back to me at the end of August.

Being a Civil Servant I understand completely your lack of forward thinking.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:40 - Apr 16 with 1433 viewsLoyal

The team from one to eleven and subs, fcking embarrassment.
Match summary over.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:40 - Apr 16 with 1434 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:38 - Apr 16 by union_jack

Being a Civil Servant I understand completely your lack of forward thinking.

Ooh bitchy.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:40 - Apr 16 with 1437 viewsbonymine

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:33 - Apr 16 by tomdickharry

Today's game and performance in general was the perfect excuse for our team ;

Those playing in the Euros = Play within yourself & don't get injured at any cost
The Rest = Can't be arsed and use the excuse of the uncertainty at the club both in the boardroom and the Manager's job as a convenient excuse not to even try

Angry, frustrated and lots of other negative emotions at the moment on that 'performance'.

I feel so sorry for the travelling fans, especially the ones on the coaches 'up and back' at least the over nighters will be able to drown their sorrows and have a good night out !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:45 - Apr 16 with 1398 viewsmax936

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:29 - Apr 16 by jacksfullaces

anyone would think we are entitled to be world beaters. there is a reason we have been down there all season. lots of work to do to stand still in this league.

huw and co need to take their eyes off their wallets this summer though. that for me is more of a worry.

It's the same old story when teams over power us, they wanted it more doesn't cut it at all, the same team beat Chelsea last week yet put in a through abject performance against the 2rd worse side in the Prem today, cause they wanted it more do me a favour ffs mun.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 17:46]

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:46 - Apr 16 with 1385 viewsEvanski

The missus knows nothing about footy, she endures it because she knows how much it means to me. She came in and saw it was 1-0 and asked 'Was it a corner?' When we conceded a corner a little later she said 'They're going to score again aren't they?' 'Yep', I replied. Sure enough, in it went. Infuriating doesn't come close.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:48 - Apr 16 with 1356 viewsHighjack

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:27 - Apr 16 by exiledclaseboy

Matt will be happy enough studying the facts and stats of the day's play from all today's action. Apparently Cowdenbeath had 19 throw ins today.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:49 - Apr 16 with 1353 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:29 - Apr 16 by jacksfullaces

600 passes and just ONE shot on target...shocking.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:50 - Apr 16 with 1339 viewsLandore_Jack

Ayew was disappointing today.

#backtojack

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:52 - Apr 16 with 1318 viewsbonymine

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:32 - Apr 16 by londonlisa2001

You nasty, nasty person you.

You can also chuckle that our board members may have had to put those cruise bookings on hold for just a few more days ;-)

No way Lisa, they've signed Heads of Agreement to buy Abramovich's yacht and crew already 😂😂
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 18:51]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:59 - Apr 16 with 1261 viewsmax936

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:49 - Apr 16 by Lord_Bony

600 passes and just ONE shot on target...shocking.

I almost felt tearful when Gomis came on as l knew our day was done then he missed that glorious chance when it was still 1-0 l couldn't contain myself and said some serious nasty language, his pass to Montero was superb though, a footballer paid at least 30k a week who can't kick a fuking tin with his right foot can't be right can it,

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024