Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 14:29 - Apr 14 with 37538 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 14:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 07:46 - Apr 17 with 967 viewsnavyjack

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 01:21 - Apr 17 by builthjack

Just in, great night in Newcastle. Still gutted the way we played.

Aye,always guaranteed a good night out up here. Im sorry for the fans who i was talking to at half time. took them 10 hours to get up here,missed the first 20 minutes only to be treated by a very poor performance. Some if it was toe-curlingly bad (passes going straight into touch!).
A pub crawl on grainger street again today.that will ease the pain.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:39 - Apr 17 with 867 viewsmax936

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:40 - Apr 16 by Starsky

Correct, it can't be right... £60k a week

I should have been clearer when I said he's paid 30 k a week and can't kick a tin with his right foot, I was taking about Montero who should have used his right foot instead of his left on his effort, but his right foot is sorely for standing on

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:43 - Apr 17 with 826 viewsEasternJack

Has Siggy's free kick come back down yet?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024