Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 14:29 - Apr 14 with 37501 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 14:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:37 - Apr 16 with 1899 viewsWxmJax

Who's the guy co-commentating instead of Horne ? Much prefer this guy.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:37 - Apr 16 with 1893 viewsjackrabbit

What do Swans forwards need to score a goal? Montero and Gomis miss sitters that I'd have been ashamed to have missed on Ashleigh Rd. Do we want to score?
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:39 - Apr 16 with 1822 viewsPozuelosSideys

Another corner. Seriously just fck off

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:39 - Apr 16 with 1737 viewsSmellyplumz

F u c k I n g sh1t

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:39 - Apr 16 with 1737 viewsOldjack

dear me

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:39 - Apr 16 with 1737 viewsexiledclaseboy

Another Newcastle corner, another Newcastle goal.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Apr 16 with 1670 viewsSheffieldjack

Another corner, another goal conceded....
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Apr 16 with 1666 viewsMrSwerve

Far too much confidence going in to this game. We were never going to tonk them 3-0.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Apr 16 with 1625 viewsPhaedrus

13th goal conceded from a corner this season.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:41 - Apr 16 with 1606 viewsSmellyplumz

Totally embarrassing from us today

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:41 - Apr 16 with 1601 viewsunion_jack

We haven't been good, missed sitters, but tbh, it just isn't our day.Chalk it off!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:41 - Apr 16 with 1598 viewsDanWelsh86

This set piece rubbish is shocking.

It's beyond a joke.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:41 - Apr 16 with 1567 viewsNaughty71

We have been awful this year. Just dreadful, dreadful football. Dear oh dear.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:41 - Apr 16 with 1555 viewsVetchitBack

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:37 - Apr 16 by jackrabbit

What do Swans forwards need to score a goal? Montero and Gomis miss sitters that I'd have been ashamed to have missed on Ashleigh Rd. Do we want to score?

Whether we stay up or not this is awful.

Fckin shyte in front of their goal and two goals conceded from corners.

Soft touch tw@ts.

Angry face.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:41 - Apr 16 with 1534 viewsAnotherJohn

Just as well we didn't (desperately) need anything from this game because we have been c**p.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:42 - Apr 16 with 1489 viewsTummer_from_Texas

13 corner kick goals conceded this season now. Unacceptable.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:42 - Apr 16 with 1474 viewsMorfa_Same

In fairness we've played well in the last half hour. It just hasn't been our day. A piss-poor Newcastle side have just been lucky.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Apr 16 with 1405 viewssully49

We've created enough chances but look incapable of scoring. Just conceded another, game over. I feel sorry for our brave traveling fans at the moment.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 22:17]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Apr 16 with 1401 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:42 - Apr 16 by Morfa_Same

In fairness we've played well in the last half hour. It just hasn't been our day. A piss-poor Newcastle side have just been lucky.

Nah mate not having that

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Apr 16 with 1376 viewsmonmouth

Commentator has called it right, we are too busy pulling and blocking men with nobody interested in where the ball is going.

Oh well, it makes the rest of the relegation battle interesting.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Apr 16 with 1362 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Apr 16 by MrSwerve

Far too much confidence going in to this game. We were never going to tonk them 3-0.

wtf? - no such thing as too much confidence
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:44 - Apr 16 with 1354 viewsVetchitBack

What a gift it must be to play us.

Weak by every definition.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:44 - Apr 16 with 1317 viewsMorfa_Same

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Apr 16 by monmouth

Commentator has called it right, we are too busy pulling and blocking men with nobody interested in where the ball is going.

Oh well, it makes the rest of the relegation battle interesting.

The problem is we're not out of the relegation battle yet. With four very tough matches to come.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Apr 16 with 1289 viewsEdmundo

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:41 - Apr 16 by Naughty71

We have been awful this year. Just dreadful, dreadful football. Dear oh dear.

We're making a shit Newcastle side look good 😡

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Apr 16 with 1256 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:42 - Apr 16 by Morfa_Same

this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024