Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 14:29 - Apr 14 with 37506 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 14:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Apr 16 with 1747 viewsVetchitBack

Bye bye Guido.

Bye bye half the team hopefully

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Apr 16 with 1752 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:44 - Apr 16 by Morfa_Same

The problem is we're not out of the relegation battle yet. With four very tough matches to come.

Behave yourself.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Apr 16 with 1751 viewsepaul

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:37 - Apr 16 by WxmJax

Who's the guy co-commentating instead of Horne ? Much prefer this guy.

Gary Birtles

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 16 with 1688 viewsunion_jack

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:42 - Apr 16 by Morfa_Same

In fairness we've played well in the last half hour. It just hasn't been our day. A piss-poor Newcastle side have just been lucky.

A case of them wanting it much more than us. Credit to them for that. They've made us play the way we have.

3-0!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 16 with 1687 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:26 - Apr 16 by VetchitBack

Thoroughly depressing regardless of our points total

2-0 down to a side 1-8 on to be relegated, in a ground where we've never lost in the PL. I'm sure the players must be affected by the take over. Oh hang on, it's three now. Utter crap

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 16 with 1683 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Apr 16 by KulusBeatFactory

this

How the fk were they lucky really, we have been taken apart by Newcastle, Newcastle!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 16 with 1649 viewsSheffieldjack

Embarrassing!
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 16 with 1647 viewsOldjack

ffs 3-0 nil against that shower of shyte

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 16 with 1641 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Apr 16 by KulusBeatFactory

wtf? - no such thing as too much confidence

You're right - we've had a great result.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 16 with 1621 viewsmonmouth

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:44 - Apr 16 by Morfa_Same

The problem is we're not out of the relegation battle yet. With four very tough matches to come.

Yeah, newcastle will win four and draw one and Norwich will win three and draw one. FFS, give it a rest.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 16 with 1593 viewsWarwickHunt

On the plus side, it wasn't from a corner.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 16 with 1591 viewsPhaedrus

I havent heard Siggurdson mentioned since he ballooned that free kick into the Tyne.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 16 with 1579 viewsbarry_island

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:18 - Apr 15 by barry_island

An American friend has asked me to find out if anyone on this thread knows where they can find the missing 19% of shares he was promised.

I blame Shelvey who has in the style of Marcel Marceau for the last 6 months been pointing to the secret location but as he had signed a confidentiality agreement couldn't speak about it, allegedly.

Tomorrow 3-0 to Newcastle as we are not very good when the focus of the club is on money not football. We will then win at Leicester to reaffirm the true Swansea way.

Wish I could smile.

We will beat Leicester 2-0 next week.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Apr 16 with 1564 viewsmagicdaps10

Looks like we are seeing a proper Guidolin team now that we have hit 40points.

If this is what we can expect without any pressure then it is goodbye Guidolin.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Apr 16 with 1561 viewsskippyjack

We need someone with an aerial presence.. Fernandez is garbage defending set pieces.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Apr 16 with 1559 viewsDanWelsh86

Totally embarrassing.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Apr 16 with 1554 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 16 by Smellyplumz

How the fk were they lucky really, we have been taken apart by Newcastle, Newcastle!

Indeed they have put 3 past us - could have done without damage to GD. We look well beaten.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Apr 16 with 1524 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Apr 16 by VetchitBack

Bye bye Guido.

Yes please, franny G out, HJ out, and most of the team

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Apr 16 with 1507 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Apr 16 by VetchitBack

Bye bye Guido.

We'd be top 6 if we'd had him from the start of the season apparently.

I'm not picking on Guido but it's incredible how fickle fans are. We were World beaters last week. (not directed at you NJ)

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Apr 16 with 1507 viewsEdmundo

We look like the players have already booked holidays/saving themselves for the Euros😡

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Apr 16 with 1482 viewsJonTheJack

We've done enough to score at least 3 goals going off chances missed by Jeff, Ash and Gomis alone.

Poor finishing and the normal poor defenders has cost us. Newcastle have been awful.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Apr 16 with 1477 viewsLandore_Jack

Rubbish performance.

#backtojack

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Apr 16 with 1420 viewsmonmouth

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 16 by Oldjack

ffs 3-0 nil against that shower of shyte

It's almost funny in a not at all funny sort of way.

Yanks Out!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Apr 16 with 1400 viewsTheKirkyLife

False Dawn for Guido as I thought.

Embarrassed to be a Swans fan today. If this love style of football is the true Guido then he can kindly hop on his bike.

Think it's more a team problem today. You'd see more heart and pride from the U21s.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Apr 16 with 1391 viewsTheKirkyLife

.Double Post
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 16:56]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024