Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 14:29 - Apr 14 with 37505 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 14:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Apr 16 with 1824 viewsGeoffThom

Gutless bunch off shit houses, shelvey has come on and kicked feck out of 3 of us and not one reaction, pathetic pathetic display
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Apr 16 with 1824 viewsMrSwerve

Wonder if anyone will post a thread about that fat tw*t true geordie this week?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Apr 16 with 1816 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm taking solace in the likelihood that despite us gifting them hope today, Newcastle are still probably going down.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Apr 16 with 1799 viewsWxmJax

Thank god we're already safe.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Apr 16 with 1784 viewsmonmouth

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Apr 16 by TheKirkyLife

False Dawn for Guido as I thought.

Embarrassed to be a Swans fan today. If this love style of football is the true Guido then he can kindly hop on his bike.

Think it's more a team problem today. You'd see more heart and pride from the U21s.

Come off it. We always do this. Under Rodgers we lost 3-0 to an awful QPR and it could have been 6. We were actually better today than that day.

Look we're safe. The players had a great result last week and took a day off. I don't like it but it's what we do every year. Lets not over-react. Next week with the cameras and the occasion, and the week after we will be better. we always are.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Apr 16 with 1765 viewsdobjack2

We wondered which team was going to turn up today; the team that played Chelsea or the cigar smoking deckchair loungers.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Apr 16 with 1755 viewsMorfa_Same

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Apr 16 by monmouth

Yeah, newcastle will win four and draw one and Norwich will win three and draw one. FFS, give it a rest.

Of course it never happens does it. Tell that to Leicester last season or Wigan a few years ago.

I hate to break this to you but we can still be caught. And Newcastle don't need to catch us.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Apr 16 with 1739 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Apr 16 by GeoffThom

Gutless bunch off shit houses, shelvey has come on and kicked feck out of 3 of us and not one reaction, pathetic pathetic display

Yeah saw that, sums us up

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Apr 16 with 1683 viewsmonmouth

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Apr 16 by Morfa_Same

Of course it never happens does it. Tell that to Leicester last season or Wigan a few years ago.

I hate to break this to you but we can still be caught. And Newcastle don't need to catch us.

Yeah, right. Go and slash your wrists. We are totally secure.

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Apr 16 with 1680 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Apr 16 by Morfa_Same

Mathematically we can indeed be caught but so can a host of other clubs. It would take a massively unlikely set of results. You're being silly.

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Apr 16 with 1673 viewsNogginthenog

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Apr 16 by TheKirkyLife

.Double Post
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 16:56]

we heard you the first time mun!
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Apr 16 with 1658 viewsPegojack

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Apr 16 by JonTheJack

We've done enough to score at least 3 goals going off chances missed by Jeff, Ash and Gomis alone.

Poor finishing and the normal poor defenders has cost us. Newcastle have been awful.

This.

Three gilt edged chances to equalise, failed to hit the target with each of them. Nowhere near good enough at this level.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Apr 16 with 1638 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Apr 16 by MrSwerve

We'd be top 6 if we'd had him from the start of the season apparently.

I'm not picking on Guido but it's incredible how fickle fans are. We were World beaters last week. (not directed at you NJ)

one would think we deserve to win every week.

we had a decent spell in the second half until they scored the second.

but as ever the report of a football match is dictated by the result
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Apr 16 with 1632 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Apr 16 with 1568 viewsmonmouth

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Apr 16 by exiledclaseboy

I'm taking solace in the likelihood that despite us gifting them hope today, Newcastle are still probably going down.

Man City, Spurs and Liverpool still to come for them and a crap team. They're gone. As ar Narch I think with Arsenal and Man utd next up. Although of course there are still some that think it will be us.

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Apr 16 with 1556 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Apr 16 by A_Fans_Dad

This.

Nonsense. Go on one of those predictor things and input a sensible set of results that sends us down. Then come back here and post the results.

Go on. I dare you.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 16:58]

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Apr 16 with 1510 viewsEvanski

To lose 3-0 to that shower of shit is a fecking embarrassment.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:59 - Apr 16 with 1456 viewsBrynmill_Jack

.Double Post
[Post edited 16 Apr 2016 16:56]

You can say that again

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Apr 16 with 1428 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Apr 16 by A_Fans_Dad

This.

oh for God's sake.

We were crap today, but Norwich are 9 points behind with 4 to play. Newcastle are 12 behind with 5 to play and Sunderland are 10 behind with 5 to play.

All have vastly worse goal difference.

Norwich have to win 3 and draw 1 of their last 4. Newcastle have to win 4 and draw 1 of their 5. Sunderland have to win 4 of their 5.

And TWO of them need to do it.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:01 - Apr 16 with 1392 viewsmonmouth

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Apr 16 by Evanski

To lose 3-0 to that shower of shit is a fecking embarrassment.

Yeah, but their fans are human beings just like us. I'm totally not happy with our team - disgusted in fact - but I don't really mind the result that much. Give them a bit of sunshine. Their almost certainly going down with their main rivals almost certainly staying up. Show some compassion mun.

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:02 - Apr 16 with 1381 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Apr 16 by londonlisa2001

oh for God's sake.

We were crap today, but Norwich are 9 points behind with 4 to play. Newcastle are 12 behind with 5 to play and Sunderland are 10 behind with 5 to play.

Norwich have to win 3 and draw 1 of their last 4. Newcastle have to win 4 and draw 1 of their 5. Sunderland have to win 4 of their 5.

well said that (wo)man
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:02 - Apr 16 with 1361 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:01 - Apr 16 by monmouth

Yeah, but their fans are human beings just like us. I'm totally not happy with our team - disgusted in fact - but I don't really mind the result that much. Give them a bit of sunshine. Their almost certainly going down with their main rivals almost certainly staying up. Show some compassion mun.

Fuk em

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:03 - Apr 16 with 1326 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:01 - Apr 16 by monmouth

Honestly cant tell if youre being serious or not..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:04 - Apr 16 with 1320 viewsNeathJack

The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Apr 16 by londonlisa2001

oh for God's sake.

And that's assuming we don't pick up another point.

Lunacy.
The Official Newcastle United vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:04 - Apr 16 with 1317 viewsWarwickHunt

Wibble.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024