Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hang Your Heads In Shame 16:48 - Apr 16 with 6308 viewsVetchitBack

Thank for reminding us that Chelsea was a fluke and we need a serious clear-out this summer

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 16:51 - Apr 16 with 4665 viewsTreforys_Jack

Oh do feck off
Hang Your Heads In Shame on 16:52 - Apr 16 with 4651 viewsVetchitBack

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 16:51 - Apr 16 by Treforys_Jack

Oh do feck off

Constructive as fck mush well done

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 16:54 - Apr 16 with 4605 viewsTheKirkyLife

A lot of people can get on their bike, I'm inclined to think Guido as well since he is making the same poor choices as Monk. I mean why continually choose to select Gomis as a substitute even?

Don't get me wrong, I think the players were much more to blame today, but still. 3-0 to Newcastle is a get out of our area sort of performance.
Hang Your Heads In Shame on 16:59 - Apr 16 with 4522 viewsGeoffThom

Hear hear, badly need a clearout
Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:01 - Apr 16 with 4492 viewsVetchitBack

Ironically we need a bit of steel

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:02 - Apr 16 with 4472 viewsjackjackjackjack

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 16:59 - Apr 16 by GeoffThom

Hear hear, badly need a clearout

No we don't. Before this match we were 2nd in the form table for the last 6 games. Add a few signings over the summer, as we always do, and the squad will be decent enough.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:03 - Apr 16 with 4446 viewsLandore_Jack

Ayew was disappointing today.

#backtojack

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:03 - Apr 16 with 4445 viewsSmellyplumz

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:02 - Apr 16 by jackjackjackjack

No we don't. Before this match we were 2nd in the form table for the last 6 games. Add a few signings over the summer, as we always do, and the squad will be decent enough.

Yes we do

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:05 - Apr 16 with 4409 viewslegoman

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:02 - Apr 16 by jackjackjackjack

But just for the record, we were absolute sh*t today. Embarrasing; if we play like that against Leicester next week we will be roundly hammered.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:12 - Apr 16 with 4331 viewsLeonisGod

We've hit 40 points and relaxed. Maybe not deliberately, but it doesn't need much. If we're not on the top of our game in this league we get beat, it's a simple as that. Disappointing result, but not entirely surprising given the huge amount pressure we've been under for most of the season and the massive relief after the chelski match.
Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:17 - Apr 16 with 4265 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 16:52 - Apr 16 by VetchitBack

Constructive as fck mush well done

Ok I'll explain it to you, we were safe last week, this leads to a natural relaxation and loss of intensity, doesn't matter if they earn £1 a week or £50000, this is a natural reaction.
We picked up a little in the 2nd half and could have scored 2 or 3 goals before Newcastle scored the their 2nd. 2 of the Newcastle goals were a little lucky and on another day the bounce would have favoured us, a bit like the Everton game off the top of my head. This time of year all sorts of results occur (though to be fair its been like it all season).
I find the overreaction on here when a result doesn't go our way a bit OTT , and the same when we get a good result. Read back the matchday thread, its a real eye opener.
Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:18 - Apr 16 with 4250 viewsOldjack

The players let the gov, fans, and themselves down today ,especially in that first half

Move on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:19 - Apr 16 with 4242 viewsFlashberryjack

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:03 - Apr 16 by Landore_Jack

Aye! and so was.....................

(Edited purely because the format of the page was being skewed by the number of dots!)

This post has been edited by an administrator

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:20 - Apr 16 with 4226 viewsHighjack

We're on the beach already.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:21 - Apr 16 with 4203 viewstomdickharry

Which one was he?
Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:21 - Apr 16 with 4202 viewslifelong

I think he's been disappointing since the first half a dozen games of this season, I really thought he was going to be a special player for us but I'm struggling to see what he brings to the game lately.
Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:33 - Apr 16 with 4065 viewsPrivate_Partz

All the over reactors this way lol. Newcastle were a good e as good as we were bad. They fought for their lives and we were on the beach. Not helped by the off field activities. FG knockers will have a field day but it is nothing more than it was. ......A bad day at the office. Sure lots of players need to have a good look at their performances but let's see how the season pans out. Both on and off the field before we get the pitchforks out over one performance.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:42 - Apr 16 with 3983 views3swan

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:21 - Apr 16 by lifelong

I think he's been disappointing since the first half a dozen games of this season, I really thought he was going to be a special player for us but I'm struggling to see what he brings to the game lately.

Totally agree has flattered all season.
Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:45 - Apr 16 with 3948 views3swan

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:33 - Apr 16 by Private_Partz

All the over reactors this way lol. Newcastle were a good e as good as we were bad. They fought for their lives and we were on the beach. Not helped by the off field activities. FG knockers will have a field day but it is nothing more than it was. ......A bad day at the office. Sure lots of players need to have a good look at their performances but let's see how the season pans out. Both on and off the field before we get the pitchforks out over one performance.

I did expect a defeat today.

That said comments should not just be about today's performance. Apart from a few game s the standard of football has been poor since midway through last season.

Will I be there next season , yes - but the Premier league standard is way over hyped.
Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:49 - Apr 16 with 3916 viewsFlashberryjack

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:33 - Apr 16 by Private_Partz

Not over reaction at all, we were pretty sh*t today, whilst playing against a team that was a little less sh*ttier than us........we failed to score a single goal whilst managing to concede 3 goals.

In my book that's a "SH*T" performance

Hello

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:50 - Apr 16 with 3907 viewsbonymine

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:42 - Apr 16 by 3swan

Totally agree has flattered all season.

Our season finished last week.

Switched off = on the beach = can't be arsed = Club in turmoil = Modern day Footballer

Don't expect another point this season to be honest, the players in the Euros will play within themselves and the rest will use the uncertainty at the club as an excuse not to perform.

The sad reality of professional football in our country today and will only get worse with the new TV money straight into the pockets of players and agents.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 18:17 - Apr 16 with 3796 viewsDaggyjack

Of the first XI today, who will be in the starting XI next year:
Fab, Ash, Siggy, possibly Cork, Montero and Fede...no one else I'd say.
40 points....well that's out lot for the season, as I can't see us picking up any more points, even with Liverpool probably sending a reserve team down.
Embarrassing today, not acceptable.
Hang Your Heads In Shame on 18:24 - Apr 16 with 3762 viewsmonmouth

Why was Chelsea a fluke and not this? Just a thought.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 18:31 - Apr 16 with 3722 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 17:49 - Apr 16 by Flashberryjack

Not over reaction at all, we were pretty sh*t today, whilst playing against a team that was a little less sh*ttier than us........we failed to score a single goal whilst managing to concede 3 goals.

In my book that's a "SH*T" performance

And oddly enough then I agree with you. Yours is not an over reaction though. It is just a reaction to one match.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 18:41 - Apr 16 with 3644 viewsFlashberryjack

Hang Your Heads In Shame on 18:31 - Apr 16 by Private_Partz

And oddly enough then I agree with you. Yours is not an over reaction though. It is just a reaction to one match.

But It's not a reaction to one game, when we play well I'll say so, when we play sh*t I'll say so.
And today we were sh*t...........agree ?

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024