Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any tips on leicester parking ?? 20:37 - Apr 23 with 7470 viewssaawonzee

The few times ive been its been a nightmare getting away after the game
Any tips on leicester parking ?? on 22:56 - Apr 23 with 7423 viewsowainglyndwr

Off the main road turn down towards the ground, where the road splits right by the ground turn right and right again as if you are heading back to the main road but one street down and park at the cricket club .
they have food etc.
Any tips on leicester parking ?? on 23:34 - Apr 23 with 7398 viewsmarchamjack

aim for ground, lots of signs saying parking for £5/£10 just follow them, all walking distance

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Any tips on leicester parking ?? on 01:09 - Apr 24 with 7366 viewsJackFish

Parked in Aylestone Park last season. 10/15 min walk to the group but absolutely no traffic on the way out.
Any tips on leicester parking ?? on 01:20 - Apr 24 with 7359 viewsWantagejack

See Leicester FC website. Last year I took their advice and parked at Freemans Common Business Park. Cost £3 (to charity) and about 10 mins to ground. Got away quite easily after the game.
Any tips on leicester parking ?? on 07:53 - Apr 24 with 7308 viewsBarryTownSwam

I am an exiled Swans fan. I live & work 20 minutes away from Leicester (they are my local club) and know the city very well. I recommend Swans fans parking at Saffron Athletic Club which is a 5 minute walk from the King Power Stadium on the main road out of Leicester. Huge car park (£5 to children's sports charity), security guards on patrol, well signposted as you get close to the King Power Stadium and your walk from the car park to the stadium takes you past lots of food outlets and a decent pub. After the game follow the road signs to the motorways heading south out of the city - does take you 'the long way round' but it's usually opposite to the main stadium traffic flow and the route out of the city is therefore less busy and traffic flows well.

Postcode is LE2 7NQ

Look out for the road signs to A6 and Saffron Lane (Athletics)

Safe trip everyone. 2-0 Swans today and my bragging rights restored at work & down my local pub !
Any tips on leicester parking ?? on 08:31 - Apr 24 with 7285 viewsMattG

Used a pub called The Huntsman last year which was fine although we didn't try and get out immediately after the match - details are in the matchday thread.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024