Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodgers or Bielsa 18:01 - Apr 24 with 6937 viewsblaine_scfc

Please. That is pathetic as it comes when it comes to playing this standard.

Bullied and out muscled today. Disgraceful
Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:05 - Apr 24 with 4776 viewsporthcawljax

Either the quicker the better but to be safe I would go with Rogers.
Guidolin is F**ing usless

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:08 - Apr 24 with 4743 viewsblaine_scfc

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:05 - Apr 24 by porthcawljax

There's some on here who think it's a no brainier for Guidolin, as Warwick says "F*ck my eyes"
Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:08 - Apr 24 with 4742 viewsmax936

Can't see Rogers putting all that's wrong with this team to be honest, poor transfer window last summer has put us where we are, there's no getting away from it we were as bad today as we've been in other calamity games this season, we have at least got the required points to stay in the Prem for next season, but there's a massive amount of work needed in this summer.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:09 - Apr 24 with 4717 viewsblaine_scfc

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:08 - Apr 24 by max936

Can't see Rogers putting all that's wrong with this team to be honest, poor transfer window last summer has put us where we are, there's no getting away from it we were as bad today as we've been in other calamity games this season, we have at least got the required points to stay in the Prem for next season, but there's a massive amount of work needed in this summer.

Massive amount of cash needed to do the work aswell. We haven't got that.
Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:16 - Apr 24 with 4618 viewsSmellyplumz

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:09 - Apr 24 by blaine_scfc

Massive amount of cash needed to do the work aswell. We haven't got that.

Don't panic HJ and LD are going to have a whip round

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:18 - Apr 24 with 4585 viewsPrivate_Partz

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:05 - Apr 24 by porthcawljax

No matter who is in charge you cannot coach out lack of effort. None of these are his players. Some have called for going for the jugular to day with Mo and Jeff there from the off. Had we done that it would have been even more hideous. The players are on their holidays and our midfield is not good enough. Check out Stoke at Man City. Even we have done this In the past when safety has been reached.
Whether Frankie or someone else Is in charge there are big decisions to be made. The manager needs to have experience and loads of contacts which I suggest Frankie has. If not him then we have to shell out and get a Beilsa type in. Rodgers, and most certainly Martinez, would not be the solution and I can see even more heartache if either of them got the gig.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 18:59]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:19 - Apr 24 with 4575 viewsicecoldjack

Players have hung FG out in front of the watcjing world .

Im ashamed of the players after seeing that. The club has not recovered from its last failed appointment the players have done just enough and not much else .

IMO the club is on a knife edge . Getvthe next manager appointment wrong and its goodbye swansea .

The only problem we have is a dressing room that has too juch to say .

Hopdfully williams will be off to everton in the summer, the club got rid of the wrong clique , even a well respected coach like FG is getting made to look a mug by them .

Very angry right now .
Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:21 - Apr 24 with 4547 viewsAngelRangelQS

If you were a football manager worth your salt, would you take the job? I wouldn't
Login to get fewer ads

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:22 - Apr 24 with 4531 viewsmax936

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:18 - Apr 24 by Private_Partz

No matter who is in charge you cannot coach out lack of effort. None of these are his players. Some have called for going for the jugular to day with Mo and Jeff there from the off. Had we done that it would have been even more hideous. The players are on their holidays and our midfield is not good enough. Check out Stoke at Man City. Even we have done this In the past when safety has been reached.
Whether Frankie or someone else Is in charge there are big decisions to be made. The manager needs to have experience and loads of contacts which I suggest Frankie has. If not him then we have to shell out and get a Beilsa type in. Rodgers, and most certainly Martinez, would not be the solution and I can see even more heartache if either of them got the gig.

Can't argue with that.

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:22 - Apr 24 with 4529 viewsymaohyd

You talk an ancient tongue that I often speak after I've had a few....bollox!

You've been banging the drum for Guidolin to get the gig'!!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:22 - Apr 24 with 4525 viewsLeonisGod

Had the season finished against Chelsea*, when we hit our target for survival, I'd have said Guidolin deserved to be kept on and I'd have looked forward to see if he could have replicated his amazing record in Italy. But given the drop in intensity and quality these last couple of games may see Huw hammering the last few nails in his coffin.

Today was just bizarre. Very Monkesque in it's cluelessness.

The players are on the beach / saving themselves for the Euros. And it's probably no coincidence we've been crap since Ayew came back either. Again he was standing on the toes of his own player. Ok, it was Paloschi for a change rather than Siggy or Gomis, but he's clearly not a team player and doesn't suit us.

*note to anyone reading from the club - the season hasn't quite finished yet.
Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:23 - Apr 24 with 4514 viewsDrizzy

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:21 - Apr 24 by AngelRangelQS

If you were a football manager worth your salt, would you take the job? I wouldn't

Well then you'd be an idiot.

There are plenty of capable managers who would relish the chance to manage a stable Premier League club. We just have to look further than our own dressing room.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:25 - Apr 24 with 4491 viewsmax936

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:21 - Apr 24 by AngelRangelQS

That's exactly right, Rogers won't want any part of this shower in my opinion, I really don't think he could change it either.

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:30 - Apr 24 with 4434 viewsjackjackjackjack

We need another Laudrup type appointment. Someone who can get us passing with a bit of an attacking threat, and most importantly can bring in 3/4 new players who will instantly improve the first team.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:32 - Apr 24 with 4411 viewsmonmouth

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:25 - Apr 24 by max936

That's exactly right, Rogers won't want any part of this shower in my opinion, I really don't think he could change it either.

Bollox to that mun mate. Someone with ambition and drive to prove himself would be totally up for it. I don't think that's Rodgers now, but jesus after that, I don't care who it is but it needs to be someone better. Or we need to change 8 players.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:33 - Apr 24 with 4400 viewsAngelRangelQS

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:23 - Apr 24 by Drizzy

There are plenty of capable managers who would relish the chance to manage a stable Premier League club. We just have to look further than our own dressing room.

It's a massive job for whoever gets it.

Are managers going to risk a reputation to come here? We won't be a stable premier league club for much longer on this season's evidence
Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:36 - Apr 24 with 4344 viewsEasternJack

Bielsa please. He won't tolerate any of this half-ar$sed bullsh1t.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:40 - Apr 24 with 4308 viewsmax936

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:32 - Apr 24 by monmouth

Bollox to that mun mate. Someone with ambition and drive to prove himself would be totally up for it. I don't think that's Rodgers now, but jesus after that, I don't care who it is but it needs to be someone better. Or we need to change 8 players.

Put it this way he'll be changing his phone number after watching us today Monny.

I'm not in a great way at the moment though and its not for the first time this season, last week was bad enough, I thought we would have at least been up for it today, proves what thought did, hey.

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:42 - Apr 24 with 4288 viewsDrizzy

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:33 - Apr 24 by AngelRangelQS

It's a massive job for whoever gets it.

Are managers going to risk a reputation to come here? We won't be a stable premier league club for much longer on this season's evidence

Money talks. Rafa Benitez is managing Newcastle. Remi Garde took the Villa job and he was accomplished in Ligue 1. Those were actual toxic jobs yet they still took them.

Stop with the hyperbole.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:57 - Apr 24 with 4210 viewsunion_jack

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:19 - Apr 24 by icecoldjack

Players have hung FG out in front of the watcjing world .

Im ashamed of the players after seeing that. The club has not recovered from its last failed appointment the players have done just enough and not much else .

IMO the club is on a knife edge . Getvthe next manager appointment wrong and its goodbye swansea .

The only problem we have is a dressing room that has too juch to say .

Hopdfully williams will be off to everton in the summer, the club got rid of the wrong clique , even a well respected coach like FG is getting made to look a mug by them .

Very angry right now .

Well put.

Williams I am beginning to think is a disruptive force. Too familiar now and an attitude to boot.

As for Guidolin. I've a sneaky suspicion he'll go to Watford (knocked out if the FA cup today) and we'll go with <insert name here>.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:59 - Apr 24 with 4170 viewsunion_jack

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:57 - Apr 24 by union_jack

Well put.

Williams I am beginning to think is a disruptive force. Too familiar now and an attitude to boot.

As for Guidolin. I've a sneaky suspicion he'll go to Watford (knocked out if the FA cup today) and we'll go with <insert name here>.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, Watford will win the Orem next year with a blend of football never seen before.

You heard it here first.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Rodgers or Bielsa on 19:01 - Apr 24 with 4157 viewsymaohyd

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:42 - Apr 24 by Drizzy

Money talks. Rafa Benitez is managing Newcastle. Remi Garde took the Villa job and he was accomplished in Ligue 1. Those were actual toxic jobs yet they still took them.

Stop with the hyperbole.

Absolutely.

I'm utterly amazed on another thread that many fancied us today.

I understood the logic i.e. Leicester very nervous, there to be got at. I gave my opinion that every other team (bar Villa) yes, but us? Not a cat in hells chance..and so it proved.

But lets have a degree of realism.

A manager who must know that his short contract wont be extended, a squad of players who know they are safe and know the manager will shortly be gone and a team in Leicester who are set up to be our nemesis.....the result no surprise.

It's all getting unpleasant and I feel sorry for Guidolin and the people that he has brought with him. I'd give the nod of the head that Guidolin might have given the club structure and taken the pressure off Curt. For me though Curt has the most credit, along with Gylfi than anyone for keeping us up. A big nod also to Dave Adams.

But as you say the hyperbole is a load of nonsense.

We are facing a massive summer, however the most important factor is sorting out the issues off the field.

So for me:

A statement asap, thanking Guido but stating that he won't be staying.

Let's get the buyout sorted.

A clear statement from the new owners on their vision for the club.

A new manager appointed.

And all the above before the end of May.

Lets then attack the summer transfer market with real intent.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Rodgers or Bielsa on 19:03 - Apr 24 with 4134 viewsporthcawljax

If you honestly think we will be better team under Guidolin next season you just talk a load of bollox. Paloschi is one of his players hasn't exactly set the world on fire.
We will go down if that old fart is in charge.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 19:06]

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Rodgers or Bielsa on 19:03 - Apr 24 with 4123 viewsAngelRangelQS

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:42 - Apr 24 by Drizzy

Stop with the hyperbole.

No hyperbole.

We openly admitted that managers didn't want to come here in January. I can see us being more attractive this summer but not a great deal so. Genuine question - what do you think we need to do in the summer? It's far more than a couple of tweaks here and there and without a massive budget, it'll certainly make managers think twice.

The only thing that may go in our favour is that there's unlikely to be a managerial merry go round meaning that there won't be too many clubs competing for managers this summer
Rodgers or Bielsa on 19:09 - Apr 24 with 4085 viewsicecoldjack

Rodgers or Bielsa on 18:23 - Apr 24 by Drizzy

Do you think the club is stable?

From where 1000's of others are looking it looks a fookin' shambles right now.

on the field and off the field.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024