Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico 18:07 - Apr 24 with 10632 viewsblaine_scfc

Twice the player Fernandez has ever been. Fu*k off Fede you sh*thouse
Chico on 18:12 - Apr 24 with 6338 viewsDrizzy

Bore off with your revisionist nonsense. Flores was mediocre, Fernandez is mediocre.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Chico on 18:13 - Apr 24 with 6326 viewsGeoffThom

Don't forget Williams in that ,we were a better side with Chico ,thanks monk
Chico on 18:15 - Apr 24 with 6281 viewsClinton

Chico was a god.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Chico on 18:15 - Apr 24 with 6280 viewsLeonisGod

Chico on 18:12 - Apr 24 by Drizzy

Bore off with your revisionist nonsense. Flores was mediocre, Fernandez is mediocre.

Agree. Fed's a better player imo, when he's committed. Fair to say that the 4th didn't look good for him though.
Chico on 18:15 - Apr 24 with 6276 viewsporthcawljax

Agreed. There was no messing about with Chico got stuck right in and a hard man.
Just didn't like the oscar part of his game.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 20:05]

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Chico on 18:16 - Apr 24 with 6258 viewsacejack3065

I'd start Amat next week
Chico on 18:18 - Apr 24 with 6225 viewsmonmouth

Yeah, but Chico was twice as mediocre. Oh...

Seriously I'd welcome Flores back at the moment if we could also have De Guzman and Hernandez. Never mind Michu.

Wre are so desperately ordinary.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chico on 18:18 - Apr 24 with 6211 viewsmonmouth

Chico on 18:16 - Apr 24 by acejack3065

I'd start Amat next week

Yes. Instead of Williams.

Login to get fewer ads

Chico on 18:19 - Apr 24 with 6193 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Chico on 18:15 - Apr 24 by LeonisGod

Agree. Fed's a better player imo, when he's committed. Fair to say that the 4th didn't look good for him though.

Chico was a far better footballer, better positioning, awareness and passing.
he just suffered with Brain F*rts which led to some strange behaviour.
Chico on 18:20 - Apr 24 with 6190 viewsjacabertawe

Chico on 18:15 - Apr 24 by porthcawljax

Agreed. There was no messing about with Chico got stuck right in and a hard man.

What?? He spent half his time rolling on the floor squealing. Big Sam was right to take the urine out of Flores.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Chico on 18:20 - Apr 24 with 6183 viewsacejack3065

Chico on 18:18 - Apr 24 by monmouth

Seriously I'd welcome Flores back at the moment if we could also have De Guzman and Hernandez. Never mind Michu.

we could be in trouble next year if we don't bring in some serious quality
Chico on 18:21 - Apr 24 with 6159 viewsPrivate_Partz

Fede has done a job but he is not as good a Chico. It was all part of the dismantling Of Laudrup's team that has caused the problems of today.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Chico on 18:21 - Apr 24 with 6144 viewsDrizzy

We could do far far better than Flores and Hernandez.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Chico on 18:23 - Apr 24 with 6118 viewsmonmouth

Chico on 18:21 - Apr 24 by Drizzy

We could do far far better than Flores and Hernandez.

I would hope so. What I've seen today has me grasping at any straws I can clutch.

Chico on 18:29 - Apr 24 with 6062 viewsgrabsplatter

Chico, excellent on the ball but questionable positional sense & an absolute embarrassment with his play acting.
Fernández is having a mare & was terrible today.
Van Dijk is a better player than both of them - shame we didn't sign him instead
Chico on 18:30 - Apr 24 with 6046 viewsLeonisGod

JdG got loads of grief on here for being lightweight, but we haven't had anyone come close to his quality since. I'd take siggy over pablo though any day of the week. Best not think about the quality we had with Michu as I don't like to see grown men cry.
Chico on 18:38 - Apr 24 with 5985 viewsblaine_scfc

Just watch the games. Fede is awful and cost over twice the amount Chico did but still people were quick to belittle Chico, you was probably one of them. Clueless
Chico on 18:41 - Apr 24 with 5953 viewsSwanzay

If Amat doesn't start next week, then questions need to be asked.
Ferandez was weak today as he has been for most of the season, very weak!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 18:41]
Chico on 18:44 - Apr 24 with 5932 viewsFlashberryjack

Chico on 18:15 - Apr 24 by porthcawljax

Or when Mitrovich walked through him last week..............gutless

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Chico on 18:45 - Apr 24 with 5928 viewsGeoffThom

Chico on 18:41 - Apr 24 by Swanzay

If Amat doesn't start next week, then questions need to be asked.
Ferandez was weak today as he has been for most of the season, very weak!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 18:41]

And so was Williams ,you couldn't say one of them deserves a spot
Chico on 18:50 - Apr 24 with 5889 viewsPhaedrus

Chico on 18:23 - Apr 24 by monmouth

I would hope so. What I've seen today has me grasping at any straws I can clutch.

75% of our defence got us promoted and if you throw in Sigurdson and Routledge from the first season, over half our starting team was the same as the first season.
Taylor, Rangel, Britton, Williams, Siggy and Routledge. Its not such a mystery why were are starting to look achingly shiyt.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 18:52]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Chico on 18:53 - Apr 24 with 5854 viewsicecoldjack

Chico on 18:38 - Apr 24 by blaine_scfc

Just watch the games. Fede is awful and cost over twice the amount Chico did but still people were quick to belittle Chico, you was probably one of them. Clueless

Spot on.

the rush to remove the spanish lads was so ruthless and pointless they decided that to hasten things they would pay £8m quid for a Napoli reserve player while a player that cost us a fraction was waved good bye.

Its all quite easy to see and its coming to fruition now, that the wrong clique won out, the dressing room has always had far too much influence IMO back to Jackett,when Sousa was here,Laudrup and after today i will add FG to the list.

Players probably pining for face stroking brendan to return so decided to take a break and drop FG the sh1t .

Fookin'disgraceful attitude from some of our players.

Laudrup tried to move the squad forward on the cheap, lost out because Tate,Gower,Britton,Monk and Ash were not going to play every week, martinez did the same with jacket,leon and a few others maoned at Sousa, we seem to have plenty of form for it.

As son as a cold hard professional comes in,usually somebody that can lay promotions and medals in front of mediorce players then every thing seems to go a bit wonky.

Bielsa would probably be a huge problem for the clique as it would mean they'd be fooked off, though a quick word upstairs and it would probably be Bielsa being fooked off!!

All a major mess thats been 18 months in the making .

I actually think Rodgers will now avoid this job too, especially if players turn out performances like that .

Sorry for a rant that i will probably regret tomorrow after ive calmed down
Chico on 19:09 - Apr 24 with 5771 viewsJBT95

Chico better than Fernandez?

What a joker.
Chico on 19:12 - Apr 24 with 5743 viewsjack247

Chico on 18:19 - Apr 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Chico was a far better footballer, better positioning, awareness and passing.
he just suffered with Brain F*rts which led to some strange behaviour.

His positioning and awareness were about as bad as we have had in the PL. The reason he made so many fantastic last ditch tackles was because he was out of position or lost concentration in the first place. On the ball, yes, he was far better than Fernandez. He also benefitted from having a younger Rangel and Davies as his full backs, with a better midfield in front of him.

Caulker was better than either of them for us. We should be aiming to do better than all three.
Chico on 19:17 - Apr 24 with 5713 views3swan

Chico on 18:50 - Apr 24 by Phaedrus

75% of our defence got us promoted and if you throw in Sigurdson and Routledge from the first season, over half our starting team was the same as the first season.
Taylor, Rangel, Britton, Williams, Siggy and Routledge. Its not such a mystery why were are starting to look achingly shiyt.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 18:52]

Agree the backbone of our team have all aged together, They allowed the team to play, but now a combined %age drop in performance has hit us hard
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024