Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow - such potential! 13:09 - May 9 with 2301 viewsLegend83

Hadn't seen much talk of it but I personally thought the bit of skill Barrow used to leave Antonio in his dust was worthy of its own thread.

If Ronaldo or Messi had done that it would be all over SSN.

The cross wasn't half bad either!

A gem of a player who could become a huge asset for the Swans (both on the pitch and value-wise).

Keep up boyo!
Barrow - such potential! on 13:15 - May 9 with 2265 viewsdickythorpe

Really has made the most of his opprtunties.
Barrow - such potential! on 13:26 - May 9 with 2211 viewsSkipTheJack

I think we've used him really wisely since he signed - he hasn't been over-played, hyped-up or burdened with unrealistic pressure, and he's responded by improving all the time.

I'd definitely like to see him play more often next season though. I'm sure he's mentally ready for that.
Barrow - such potential! on 13:44 - May 9 with 2154 viewsoldcob

FG said a couple of months ago that he was not the "complete player". He's quickly becoming one though.
Barrow - such potential! on 13:47 - May 9 with 2143 viewsjack247

Any player blessed with natural pace and ability has potential given the right attitude and coaching. Barrow looks to have all in his favour.

Agree completely about that piece of skill though. Flawless in its execution and showed he must be absolutely brimming with confidence at the moment.

Also agree with the comment that we have used him wisely. Glad we didn't just stick him in the first team after that Arsenal game, he may have crashed and burned. Bringing young talents in gradually is the way to go. Hopefully we will do the same with Kingsley.
Barrow - such potential! on 13:54 - May 9 with 2121 viewsjasper_T

He's 23 and should be peaking as a pace player, plus his personal life is a disaster. Hardly a model pro.

Done well, though.
Barrow - such potential! on 14:32 - May 9 with 2035 viewsmagicdaps10

Barrow - such potential! on 13:54 - May 9 by jasper_T

He's 23 and should be peaking as a pace player, plus his personal life is a disaster. Hardly a model pro.

Done well, though.

Why is his personal life a disaster?

Enlighten us as you have dangled a few carrots on his personal life lately.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Barrow - such potential! on 14:33 - May 9 with 2029 viewsLoyal

Barrow - such potential! on 14:32 - May 9 by magicdaps10

It's well documented mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Barrow - such potential! on 14:37 - May 9 with 2012 viewsunion_jack

I can't believe that bit of trickery hasn't been drooled over by the pundits (I'm not going down its because we're only lil' ol' Swansea route).

Deserves more praise than it got imo.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Barrow - such potential! on 14:53 - May 9 with 1974 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Barrow - such potential! on 14:33 - May 9 by Loyal

It's well documented mate.

Where?
Barrow - such potential! on 14:59 - May 9 with 1953 viewsjasper_T

Barrow - such potential! on 14:32 - May 9 by magicdaps10

Allegedly has multiple wives, one of which he has allegedly assaulted. Allegedly the one he is blood related to. Allegedly lots of inter-family squabbling as you would allegedly imagine.
Barrow - such potential! on 15:21 - May 9 with 1892 viewsGlyn1

He is our secret weapon.

Someone posted a link on the matchday thread to a post-match discussion by four West Ham fans on YouTube. One of them said something along the lines of "And what about their winger! I don't know his name but he was 58. Swansea can't think much of him giving him a number like that but he absolutely rinsed our defenders." (Which I'm guessing is a good thing.)

And I remember on the Bournemouth matchday forum one of their fans wrote "Blimey, if he's their third-choice winger, their first must be as good as Messi". Which made me smile.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024