Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy to Leicester 08:36 - May 15 with 8785 viewsjackal

In one of today's papers that Ranieri wants Siggy for £15 million.

Disaster if this happens. I hope it's just newspaper talk.
Siggy to Leicester on 08:41 - May 15 with 4962 viewsJackfath

£15M?

Needs to be more like £25M with addons such as we can buy him back for £5M when he realises he should have stayed with Swansea and been the number one player.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Siggy to Leicester on 08:41 - May 15 with 4968 viewsSwansNZ

£15 million

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Siggy to Leicester on 08:47 - May 15 with 4922 viewsjakarmi

Also claims in Sunday papers that Fede and Monty want to leave 'since Guidolin was confirmed. We're doomed.
Siggy to Leicester on 08:54 - May 15 with 4875 viewsdickythorpe

Siggy would be ideal for them, a team that has consistent goal scorers and works hard every game..unlike the team of under performers he's been carrying
Siggy to Leicester on 08:56 - May 15 with 4857 viewsLeonisGod

Siggy to Leicester on 08:47 - May 15 by jakarmi

Also claims in Sunday papers that Fede and Monty want to leave 'since Guidolin was confirmed. We're doomed.

Is this the same feddy who was praising him just the other week? Journalists by and large really are rubbish aren't they. It's going to be a loooong summer.
Siggy to Leicester on 09:01 - May 15 with 4827 viewsmonmouth

Siggy to Leicester on 08:54 - May 15 by dickythorpe

Siggy would be ideal for them, a team that has consistent goal scorers and works hard every game..unlike the team of under performers he's been carrying

? They are all about pacy counterattacks mun. Unless they are going to change that he wouldn't suit them at all.

I hadn't really thought about losing players we want to keep given our season. Be hilarious (in a sort of suicidal way) if we lose him and Ki and Ayew, and have to keep Mr Pouty.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Siggy to Leicester on 09:10 - May 15 with 4766 viewswestisbest

Sigurdsson's performances over the last few seasons have made is worth over 25 mill . Because its little old swansea , and welsh , some clubs and papers think they can get our players on the cheap . If shelvey is worth 22 mill how much is siggy worth .

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/transfernews/7150953/Leicest
[Post edited 15 May 2016 9:13]
Siggy to Leicester on 09:13 - May 15 with 4733 viewsDr_Winston

Siggy to Leicester on 09:10 - May 15 by westisbest

Sigurdsson's performances over the last few seasons have made is worth over 25 mill . Because its little old swansea , and welsh , some clubs and papers think they can get our players on the cheap . If shelvey is worth 22 mill how much is siggy worth .

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/transfernews/7150953/Leicest
[Post edited 15 May 2016 9:13]

That's because for the most part they can.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Siggy to Leicester on 09:21 - May 15 with 4669 viewsJethroJack

If Siggy went to Leicester, the game (and ball) would just pass him by & he'd develop a stiff neck watching it fly by high up in the air
Siggy to Leicester on 09:22 - May 15 with 4658 viewsWhiterockin

Siggy to Leicester on 09:21 - May 15 by JethroJack

If Siggy went to Leicester, the game (and ball) would just pass him by & he'd develop a stiff neck watching it fly by high up in the air

Same as Leon when he left.
Siggy to Leicester on 09:24 - May 15 with 4642 viewsmagicdaps10

15M is a joke!!

In the same league as Bony so would have to be minimum and i mean very minimum 25M. Think he would go past the 30M mark personally.

Dont think Leicester would be a good move for him either.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Siggy to Leicester on 09:25 - May 15 with 4637 viewsJethroJack

Siggy to Leicester on 09:22 - May 15 by Whiterockin

Same as Leon when he left.

Yes...except in Leon's case the ball's high up in the air when its at head height for most players 😜
Siggy to Leicester on 09:27 - May 15 with 4625 viewsStarsky

I don't think Leicester have thought this through

It's just the internet, init.

Siggy to Leicester on 09:28 - May 15 with 4611 viewsStarsky

Basically joining a team where the only way is down too.

Let's see how they defend their title whilst running a European campaign.

Siggy to Leicester on 09:30 - May 15 with 4596 viewsdameedna

15 million buys any one of our players.
15 million buys 2 or 3 players.
Siggy to Leicester on 09:31 - May 15 with 4579 viewsStarsky

Siggy to Leicester on 09:30 - May 15 by dameedna

15 million buys any one of our players.
15 million buys 2 or 3 players.

No it doesn't

Siggy to Leicester on 09:33 - May 15 with 4565 viewsJethroJack

I wonder if someone can explain to Siggy that we're just as likely to "do a Leicester" next season than Leicester "repeating a Leicester". I'm assuming his Spurs experience will have a bearing on him plus the fact that (I assume?) he's getting less cash with us than at Spurs, so maybe he's a (very) rare breed that's not money-driven?

FFS don't go (anywhere) Siggy 👌
Siggy to Leicester on 09:34 - May 15 with 4565 viewsmonmouth

Siggy to Leicester on 09:31 - May 15 by Starsky

No it doesn't

Aye, I doubt 15m will buy that much at all now. Fees and wages will inflate under the new deal. This could also be about Sigurdsson trying to negotiate a fatter contract with us.
[Post edited 15 May 2016 9:34]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Siggy to Leicester on 09:40 - May 15 with 4525 viewsWhiterockin

Siggy to Leicester on 09:34 - May 15 by monmouth

Aye, I doubt 15m will buy that much at all now. Fees and wages will inflate under the new deal. This could also be about Sigurdsson trying to negotiate a fatter contract with us.
[Post edited 15 May 2016 9:34]

Then again it could all be bullshit. Silly season is here again.
Siggy to Leicester on 09:42 - May 15 with 4498 viewsdobjack2

Siggy to Leicester on 09:40 - May 15 by Whiterockin

Then again it could all be bullshit. Silly season is here again.

It's just that silly season has started before the football season ends this year
Siggy to Leicester on 09:50 - May 15 with 4448 viewsJethroJack

Hopefully, Nathan will tell Siggy that the view from the bench at the King Power Stdm isn't very pleasant.
Siggy to Leicester on 09:52 - May 15 with 4436 viewsSwansNZ

He probably cost us close to 15 million 2 years ago, with Davies and the "free" Vorm going in the other direction.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Siggy to Leicester on 09:57 - May 15 with 4406 viewsLoyal

Siggy to Leicester on 09:27 - May 15 by Starsky

I don't think Leicester have thought this through

I would imagine they haven't thought about it either.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Siggy to Leicester on 10:23 - May 15 with 4278 viewsAl_Bundy

Leicester have had their day.. fair play to them. They will be found out next season and with the extra matches midweek they will struggle in the bottom half.
Siggy to Leicester on 10:42 - May 15 with 4208 viewsDaggyjack

As much as i love him, id sell for £25 million, provided we could bring Joe in for £10 million and use the £15 million left as a replacement for Siggy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024