Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour/Conservative coalition 20:51 - May 18 with 1260 viewstrampie

The Labour/Conservative coalition in Falkirk is in the news with the council apparently claiming they are facing a £20million shortfall in funding but the Labour / Tory coalition has seemingly agreed to subsidise an Orange Order parade.

A Labour and Conservative coalition is it, what a right royal Brit Nat neoliberal grouping that is.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:22 - May 18 with 1233 viewstrampie

So there is a Labour and Conservative coalition in Falkirk and there was an alliance in Norfolk involving Labour and UKIP..........hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:27 - May 18 with 1220 viewsLohengrin

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:22 - May 18 by trampie

So there is a Labour and Conservative coalition in Falkirk and there was an alliance in Norfolk involving Labour and UKIP..........hmm

There's a whole confederacy of dunces degrading Welsh politics, if you haven't noticed?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:31 - May 18 with 1208 viewsnice_to_michu

The desperation in this thread is absolute.
Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:33 - May 18 with 1206 viewstrampie

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:27 - May 18 by Lohengrin

There's a whole confederacy of dunces degrading Welsh politics, if you haven't noticed?

I have noticed that Labour are a right wing party who will get into bed with other right wing parties like the Conservatives and UKIP.
Perhaps they are just up your street Lohengrin ?
[Post edited 18 May 2016 21:37]

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:36 - May 18 with 1200 viewsnice_to_michu

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:33 - May 18 by trampie

I have noticed that Labour are a right wing party who will get into bed with other right wing parties like the Conservatives and UKIP.

Doooooooont care

Trololololololololol
Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:39 - May 18 with 1178 viewsblueytheblue

In two councils out of how many?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:44 - May 18 with 1169 viewstrampie

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:36 - May 18 by nice_to_michu

Doooooooont care

Trololololololololol

You have argued for weeks that Labour are not on the right of the political spectrum and when I give you a Labour and Conservative coalition in Scotland and a Labour and UKIP alliance in England, all of a sudden you don't care and i'm trolling by pointing it out to you.

Unluck loser.

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:47 - May 18 with 1161 viewsLohengrin

I am genuine Nationalist, Tramp. I'm not playing at it like you and Leanne.

Login to get fewer ads

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:55 - May 18 with 1145 viewsnice_to_michu

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:44 - May 18 by trampie

You have argued for weeks that Labour are not on the right of the political spectrum and when I give you a Labour and Conservative coalition in Scotland and a Labour and UKIP alliance in England, all of a sudden you don't care and i'm trolling by pointing it out to you.

Unluck loser.

Not at all. By you pointing out a council in Scotland (Falkirk is hardly a metropolis) that has a Labour coalition you think that this proves your point.

Earth to Trampie: it doesn't.

As many of us on here have pointed out numerous times, Plaid were about to go into a rainbow coalition (PlaidKip) at the Welsh Assembky level, not some random council in north west wales or east Anglia.

Oh, and please don't call me a "loser". It really hurts my feelings when you resort to personal attacks like that. You taught me to have thin skin in political debates.
Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:55 - May 18 with 1145 viewsblueytheblue

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:44 - May 18 by trampie

Unluck loser.

I realise this might be difficult for you to grasp trampie, but I'll try to explain.

There are some politicians who actually try to do their best. In scenarios where the council would otherwise be deadlocked on decisions, sometimes different parties can agree a degree of common ground to enable the council to actually function.

I know, I know, such a difficult concept.

But still, I guess that proves Labour are in fact right wing... somehow... in some bizarro universe...

Labour/Conservative coalition on 22:00 - May 18 with 1135 viewstrampie

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:47 - May 18 by Lohengrin

I am genuine Nationalist, Tramp. I'm not playing at it like you and Leanne.

You haven't even read any Madison Grant.

Labour/Conservative coalition on 22:53 - May 18 with 1084 viewsLohengrin

Labour/Conservative coalition on 22:00 - May 18 by trampie

Nor have I felt the desire to, oddly enough.

Labour/Conservative coalition on 22:55 - May 18 with 1077 viewsblueytheblue

Labour/Conservative coalition on 22:53 - May 18 by Lohengrin

Nor have I felt the desire to, oddly enough.

I'd rather read Hugh Grant...

Labour/Conservative coalition on 23:06 - May 18 with 1062 viewsKerouac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Labour/Conservative coalition on 23:22 - May 18 with 1039 viewsLoyal

Labour/Conservative coalition on 22:00 - May 18 by trampie

Scientific racism ? I'm guessing Leanne has read his works.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Labour/Conservative coalition on 23:32 - May 18 with 1018 viewsLohengrin

Labour/Conservative coalition on 23:22 - May 18 by Loyal

Scientific racism ? I'm guessing Leanne has read his works.

Judging by her nose she's been drinking not reading Grant's finest.

Labour/Conservative coalition on 23:35 - May 18 with 1008 viewsEdmundo

Labour/Conservative coalition on 21:27 - May 18 by Lohengrin

Vote plaid get labour.......vote anything get labour......17 years later and Carwyn Jones is the oldest First Minister in any of the devolved nations.

And Wales are still the poorest nation in the Uk 😡

I know why my folks left this country in the 70s.......no ambition and ignorant of the need to work for all elements of the voting public!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Labour/Conservative coalition on 10:06 - May 19 with 906 viewscostalotta

Labour/Conservative coalition on 23:35 - May 18 by Edmundo

Vote plaid get labour.......vote anything get labour......17 years later and Carwyn Jones is the oldest First Minister in any of the devolved nations.

I know why my folks left this country in the 70s.......no ambition and ignorant of the need to work for all elements of the voting public!

is the right answer...
Labour/Conservative coalition on 10:15 - May 19 with 899 viewsyescomeon

How long until we try to sign this coalition for the development team?

Upthecity!

Labour/Conservative coalition on 10:58 - May 19 with 876 viewsdonkeylabour

Labour/Conservative coalition on 23:35 - May 18 by Edmundo

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Labour/Conservative coalition on 11:42 - May 19 with 856 viewsWingstandwood

Labour/Conservative coalition on 10:58 - May 19 by donkeylabour

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

There is a theory many have that "If you keep them poor and offer no hope" they will always vote/stay loyal to Labour! I wonder if Welsh Labour really has zero intention of ever helping to make other parts of Wales (outside of Cardiff bubble) more prosperous?

I'm assuming Labour would much prefer to pour money into more affluent area's because they do generally tend to have far more sophisticated/thinking voters capable of stuff like weighing up their options and protest voting. Labour has to earn its vote in some places.

Down this part of the world a Labour WAG could order the closure of Morriston Hospital and there would still be unthinking idiots in e.g. Swansea East forming a line like lemmings to vote Labour.

Argus!

Labour/Conservative coalition on 14:23 - May 19 with 812 viewsdonkeylabour

Labour/Conservative coalition on 11:42 - May 19 by Wingstandwood

There is a theory many have that "If you keep them poor and offer no hope" they will always vote/stay loyal to Labour! I wonder if Welsh Labour really has zero intention of ever helping to make other parts of Wales (outside of Cardiff bubble) more prosperous?

I'm assuming Labour would much prefer to pour money into more affluent area's because they do generally tend to have far more sophisticated/thinking voters capable of stuff like weighing up their options and protest voting. Labour has to earn its vote in some places.

Down this part of the world a Labour WAG could order the closure of Morriston Hospital and there would still be unthinking idiots in e.g. Swansea East forming a line like lemmings to vote Labour.

Precisely. That's the point - swing seats are notorious for having more investment and more attention. If Wales voted like Scotland does i.e. what is right for the time then media attention would shift overnight and I can guarantee there would be a shift in narrative.

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024