Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cork in top 10 marathon men 18:04 - May 19 with 2203 viewskarnataka

Don't know if this had been mentioned anywhere else and apologies if it has but Jack Cork ran the 8th furthest in 90 minutes on average for the season. Well done Jack!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3598744/Dan-Gosling-Premier-Le
Cork in top 10 marathon men on 18:20 - May 19 with 2162 viewsMurph75

On the flip side you had Jan Molby who never left the centre circle and was 5 times the player Cork will ever be.
Cork in top 10 marathon men on 18:22 - May 19 with 2159 viewsnantywatcher

Not surprised in the slightest. Most people on here only follow the ball during matches, so have not got a clue of some of the great work our players do off the ball. For every Jack Cork, there's a Jefferson Montero. A team of Jack Corks and you win the Premiership, a team of Jefferson Monteros and you slide down though the leagues
Cork in top 10 marathon men on 18:32 - May 19 with 2127 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cork in top 10 marathon men on 18:22 - May 19 by nantywatcher

Not surprised in the slightest. Most people on here only follow the ball during matches, so have not got a clue of some of the great work our players do off the ball. For every Jack Cork, there's a Jefferson Montero. A team of Jack Corks and you win the Premiership, a team of Jefferson Monteros and you slide down though the leagues

A team of Jack Corks gives you 10 goals a season and sees you relegated.
It is not just about running is it?
Cork in top 10 marathon men on 18:37 - May 19 with 2108 viewsJesusJack

What's that old adage? You need some players who can play the piano and others to carry the piano.

I'm a big fan of Jack. The only thing missing from his game is goals and we've had a player like that in our team for some time...

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

Cork in top 10 marathon men on 18:38 - May 19 with 2101 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cork in top 10 marathon men on 18:32 - May 19 by A_Fans_Dad

A team of Jack Corks gives you 10 goals a season and sees you relegated.
It is not just about running is it?

It's certainly not. Some of the players in that list resemble a puppy chasing a plastic bag in the wind on match days.

Others like Alli, Eriksen and Fabregas show that you can have graft and guile in the same package.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cork in top 10 marathon men on 23:08 - May 19 with 1792 viewsAl_Bundy

Some would say chasing shadows takes its toll.
Cork in top 10 marathon men on 06:02 - May 20 with 1685 viewsLoyal

Jack Cork is a superb footballer, fits the style and way we play and is a naturally gifted player.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cork in top 10 marathon men on 08:31 - May 20 with 1587 viewsEasternJack

Cork in top 10 marathon men on 18:20 - May 19 by Murph75

On the flip side you had Jan Molby who never left the centre circle and was 5 times the player Cork will ever be.

Quite literally

I once saw the groundsman use Molby's girth as a template for the centre circle at the vetch.

Fair play though, I've never seen another player at that level with his passing vision.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

Cork in top 10 marathon men on 08:58 - May 20 with 1553 viewsLoyal

Cork in top 10 marathon men on 08:31 - May 20 by EasternJack

Quite literally

I once saw the groundsman use Molby's girth as a template for the centre circle at the vetch.

Fair play though, I've never seen another player at that level with his passing vision.

My old man God rest him would point out that Molbys passing game was like a game of chess, and as soon as the rest of the side see it we would click, at times we showed signs of lower league brilliance on the way to Wembley.

Wrong team won that day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cork in top 10 marathon men on 10:25 - May 20 with 1487 viewsymaohyd

I think Jack Cork will become a club stalwart. Once Ash is out of the side on a regular basis i think he will become club captain.

Who knows he may one day manage us, he seems to have that in his personality and also given his dad managed us.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Cork in top 10 marathon men on 11:05 - May 20 with 1457 viewsLeonisGod

Cork in top 10 marathon men on 10:25 - May 20 by ymaohyd

I think Jack Cork will become a club stalwart. Once Ash is out of the side on a regular basis i think he will become club captain.

Who knows he may one day manage us, he seems to have that in his personality and also given his dad managed us.

He can definitely grab Leon's crown, that's for sure. He is somewhat limited going forward though (despite his superb strike against Liverpool). If we rely on him to be creative in more advanced positions as we have been in 'the diamond' or when he plays alongside Leon it blunts our attacking play imo. But as the deep sitting midfielder to break up play and keep us ticking over he's perfect for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024